African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Ladies,
just found this thread, im not African but my partner is. So i thiught i would say HI! We have been TTC for about 2 years, and im on my second round of clomid (ehis month i took it on cd3-7)-and im on cd10. So in the fertile period within the next few days for 5 dyas or so ( i know your not realy fertile that long- but they say you could O over a period of 5 days on clomid)

So, would love to meet anyone,
:dust: to you all!

Welcome :) :flower:

Hello Ladies!
I sure hope everyone is doing well. I see there is some great news and some not so great. I will continue to pray for everyone and the hope for more BFP's!

I am on Spring Break and although it's about over I have had an awesome break from work. I needed a break! My hubby and I have so much going on that I was starting to feel overwhelmed. Now, I'm just spending time trying to prep for baby. It's an exciting time but a lot of work.

Hopefully I can check in more often, I miss chatting on here.

HisGrace- if you are lurking I hope you are taking the time you need to work through this and begin again. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Thanks. I'm doing well. Right now we are just waiting on the sac to pass because I didn't want to do a D&C. The waiting sucks, and I watched some YouTube videos of women that went the natural route and it has scared the crap out of me if I'm honest. It's finally hit me that there will be no baby for us in November, but I know God will be giving us children one day.

How's everyone doing?

Hi HisGrace! Great to see you in good spirits. No experience of what you are going thru, but I hope it will pass quickly for you, and pray you find your strength in the Greatest comforter. God will surely bless you one day soon!

AFM, just chillin' in the 2 week wait. I think I Ov'd earlier than usual- peaked on CBFM on cd13 and 14 (usually peak cd17). So just carrying on with my life and see what happens I guess.
Have a good weekend everyone :)

HisGrace- Step away from you tube!! Sometimes the computer can be our worst enemy and I'm guilty of that myself. I hope that it happens soon. You are such an inspiration and an example of what I posted in my journal this morning, you still have faith in spite of what you are going through right now.

Lillyrose- I hope the 2ww passes by quickly and you get your bfp!

Ladykay- glad you dropped in, hope you get to post more often.

Hey ladies! Stopping by to say hello! I hope today is better than yesterday because God has allowed you to be one more time!

AFM, my cycle is ending today so I will see what this month brings. Prayerfully I will ovulate on my own. I guess I will start checking sometime this week.
Below is a pic of my big 1 year old, who thinks he is a soccer star like his big sister! Be blessed!:hugs:

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 4
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies! Stopping by to say hello! I hope today is better than yesterday because God has allowed you to be one more time!

AFM, my cycle is ending today so I will see what this month brings. Prayerfully I will ovulate on my own. I guess I will start checking sometime this week.
Below is a pic of my big 1 year old, who thinks he is a soccer star like his big sister! Be blessed!:hugs:
He is so adorable!!! Look at how big he has gotten :). Good luck this cycle hunni hugs xxxxx.

He is so adorable!!! Look at how big he has gotten :). Good luck this cycle hunni hugs xxxxx.

Thank you soo much! Not much longer and your little lady will be here!:happydance:

Gorgeous little man MrsKC!!! Growing so beautifully. That's wonderful.

Thank you soo much! Not much longer and your little lady will be here!:happydance:

May 23, 2012 is scheduled c section(if she don't come sooner) She is riding very low in the pelvis and possibly could come before schedule c section. Thank you.

Here's 3D 4D picture of our Princess with her hand under her chin after smiling. She is adorable :)
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Azariawhandonchin.jpg

Hello ladies xxxx hugs I pray all is well with everyone and that we get more BFP on this thread. God Bless

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Here's 3D 4D picture of our Princess with her hand under her chin after smiling. She is adorable :)
https://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv206/iammykidsmom90/th_Azariawhandonchin.jpg

Hello ladies xxxx hugs I pray all is well with everyone and that we get more BFP on this thread. God Bless

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she is so precious.... congrarts :) she is already posing lol:)

HisGrace- if you are lurking I hope you are taking the time you need to work through this and begin again. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Thanks. I'm doing well. Right now we are just waiting on the sac to pass because I didn't want to do a D&C. The waiting sucks, and I watched some YouTube videos of women that went the natural route and it has scared the crap out of me if I'm honest. It's finally hit me that there will be no baby for us in November, but I know God will be giving us children one day.

How's everyone doing?

sorry for your loss you, and your family are in my prayers

So beautiful and precious:cloud9:

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

Attachments

• Delaina Maeven.jpg
    Delaina Maeven.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 5
floppyears, she's so precious! You're getting really close. How exciting.

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

Congrats! :happydance: She's adorable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"