African or African-Americans TTC

congrats CeeDee she is beautiful

Floppy- I can't see the pic on my work computer but I know it must be beautiful.

Hi Ladies,
If it's not too late, I'd like to join. A little about me...had an EP in 2007 and had to have surgery to remove the whole left tube. Since then DH and I have been NTNP until a couple of months ago he decided he wanted to actively TTC. We talked about it and decided to give a go. Had a chemical last month. I am 38 and DH is 46. Between the two of us we have 4 children from previous relationships ( ages 15 to 21). Are we crazy to want to start all over again? This would be our first together. Sorry to be so long winded. Good luck and baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!!

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

Awwww, she is beautiful :) Congrats! :flower:

Hi Ladies,
If it's not too late, I'd like to join. A little about me...had an EP in 2007 and had to have surgery to remove the whole left tube. Since then DH and I have been NTNP until a couple of months ago he decided he wanted to actively TTC. We talked about it and decided to give a go. Had a chemical last month. I am 38 and DH is 46. Between the two of us we have 4 children from previous relationships ( ages 15 to 21). Are we crazy to want to start all over again? This would be our first together. Sorry to be so long winded. Good luck and baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!!

Welcome to the group. No you are not crazy. My children are 21 and 18. I am due in May.

Welcome to the group. No you are not crazy. My children are 21 and 18. I am due in May.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ready...and congrats:happydance: Not much longer now for you!! Of course our families think we have lost our minds...lol

Hey ready,
Just caught up on your pregnancy journal. How are things going? Sending :hugs: and prayers your way! I am natural also. Am also glad to see another christian, god-fearing woman on here. I didn't make it to church on yesterday but DH did as he is an associate minister at our church. I feel so out of sorts when I don't make it to church, but DH brought me a DVD of the service. Keeping you and the LO in my prayers.

Hey ready,
Just caught up on your pregnancy journal. How are things going? Sending :hugs: and prayers your way! I am natural also. Am also glad to see another christian, god-fearing woman on here. I didn't make it to church on yesterday but DH did as he is an associate minister at our church. I feel so out of sorts when I don't make it to church, but DH brought me a DVD of the service. Keeping you and the LO in my prayers.

Aww, thank you. My family thought the same thing as I had a tubal reversal to have this little guy. But I am happy. I will pray for you as well.

Hi Ladies,

Your not crazy girl! I will be 40 in May and pregnant with my 5th actually baby makes 6 due in May and we have a grandchild. My husband is 51 :). I had a tubal ligatiOn reversal in 2010. We knew God wasn't done blessing us with children. God has placed the desire in your heart and he will bring the child(ren) to pass :). I pray that your ttc is a short one resulting in a healthy pregnancy :)

Hi ladies :) Just stopping in to let you know I got a few bfp"s now. THANK GOD..... everyone that prays please pray for a healthy 9 months. The 28th of this month and it's my moms birthday. It also marks 2 years to the date that i misscarried..... I still trust God, and believe that his will be done...... to say that it's not a bit nerve recking would be a lie.... thank you for your prayers,and walking with me in faith. I will keep you all in my prayers , and more bfp's to come :) God bless you all.... :)

Congrats Cristy Happy and Healthy all the way through. So happy for you! :)

Congrats Christy! I will be praying that you have a happy and healthy nine months.

Hi ladies :) Just stopping in to let you know I got a few bfp"s now. THANK GOD..... everyone that prays please pray for a healthy 9 months. The 28th of this month and it's my moms birthday. It also marks 2 years to the date that i misscarried..... I still trust God, and believe that his will be done...... to say that it's not a bit nerve recking would be a lie.... thank you for your prayers,and walking with me in faith. I will keep you all in my prayers , and more bfp's to come :) God bless you all.... :)

Congrats girl!!! Praying for you to have a blissful, healthy, happy, full term pregnancy!!!! Amen!!!! I sure hope you stop by with updates on you hunni. Once again congrat to you and yours xxxx hugs

Ok Ladies,
AF did not show up yesterday nor today. I'm too scared to test :wacko: I'm thinking of maybe waiting a few more days. What do you ladies think? Test or not test?

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats hun - H&H 9 months...and sticky vibes to u:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->