African or African-Americans TTC

thank you ladies... really don't know what to think. my levels are already dropping and i am going in for more labs.... may God's will be done.

Hey ladies! I finally went to the Dr on thursday and I had my yearly check up! I am doing well. I told the DR that we want to have another baby and so since I had a cycle on April 3, she told me to just have sex a lot the next few weeks to see if we conceive on our own. If it doesnt happen by May 2nd, then she prescribed me provera and clomid 100mgs. I will start to take those on May 3. I honestly do not think it will take as long this time to conceive but everything in God's timing and I wont rush Him.:winkwink:

Also I graduate May 5 with my Master's in education. I just presented my final project to the board on this past weds:happydance:

Congrats Christylove!!!! Continue to trust God.

Love and peace and blessings to all!!!!

I had my little girl! She is so sweet, we are so in love. She was born April 12 at 16:57. She weighed 5lbs 15 oz and is 19 inches long.

Everyone meet Delaina Mae.

COngrats CeeDee!! She is beautiful!! I hope motherhood has been treating you wonderfully so far!

Hey ladies! I finally went to the Dr on thursday and I had my yearly check up! I am doing well. I told the DR that we want to have another baby and so since I had a cycle on April 3, she told me to just have sex a lot the next few weeks to see if we conceive on our own. If it doesnt happen by May 2nd, then she prescribed me provera and clomid 100mgs. I will start to take those on May 3. I honestly do not think it will take as long this time to conceive but everything in God's timing and I wont rush Him.:winkwink:

Also I graduate May 5 with my Master's in education. I just presented my final project to the board on this past weds:happydance:

Congrats Christylove!!!! Continue to trust God.

Love and peace and blessings to all!!!!

Congrats on getting your Masters! And tons of baby dust and prayers your way!

thank you ladies... really don't know what to think. my levels are already dropping and i am going in for more labs.... may God's will be done.

Congrats Christy! I agree with mrskcbrown, continue to trust in God. I pray that you get some answers soon! Did your doctor say what might be going on?

AFM, just stopping in to say hello. Almost 5 months and I have gained all of 5 pounds :shrug: IDK what my doctor is going to say next appointment. Otherwise, I am enjoying this journey and looking forward to September. Hope all is well with everyone on the board! Best wishes to everyone!!

Hi ladies :) Just stopping in to let you know I got a few bfp"s now. THANK GOD..... everyone that prays please pray for a healthy 9 months. The 28th of this month and it's my moms birthday. It also marks 2 years to the date that i misscarried..... I still trust God, and believe that his will be done...... to say that it's not a bit nerve recking would be a lie.... thank you for your prayers,and walking with me in faith. I will keep you all in my prayers , and more bfp's to come :) God bless you all.... :)

Congratulation and of course we will be praying.

Ok Ladies,
AF did not show up yesterday nor today. I'm too scared to test :wacko: I'm thinking of maybe waiting a few more days. What do you ladies think? Test or not test?

I hope you have tested and got a bfp. Praying the best for you.

I'm out...the nasty old :witch: flew in with a vengeance early this morning. On to next month.

ready,
how are you doing these days? Hope all is well with you and the LO. Sending :hugs: and prayers your way.

MrsKC. Glad to see you are ready to start working on your next BFP!!! So exciting!

Blessed- sorry the old hag AF showed her face!

sorry the witch caught up with u :hugs:

MrsKC - get BD'ng and congrats on ut Masters :happydance:

Christy hope all is well with u and lil bean :hugs:

AFM:still not preggas - i'm just looking forward to my appointment to the gyane :happydance:

Hey ladies, we have been :sex: quite often:blush:. This is suppose to be our ovulation week but with PCOS, one just never knows if it is or isnt:wacko:. I am testing daily and if we dont conceive this cycle she gave us enough clomid for 5 months.

Glad to see everyone is doing well and God is still in the blessing business:winkwink:

I miscarriaged in the hospital yesturday, but I still trust GOD :)

:hugs: sorry to hear hunni. May the peace and comfort of the Lord be upon you. Thats good your not letting go of HIS hands and your trusting him. Rest in HIS comforting loving arms :hugs:

Hey ladies!

No + OPK yet but Im praying it happens on its own. I pray that each of you are having a good day!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->