African or African-Americans TTC

Hey everybody :)

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I was so happy to find this thread! I'm married, 25 and TTC for a while now. I'm testing on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed until then. Nice to 'meet' you all and luck to everyone!

:) Aishah

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I was so happy to find this thread! I'm married, 25 and TTC for a while now. I'm testing on Tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed until then. Nice to 'meet' you all and luck to everyone!

Welcome!!!!! I hope you get your bfp!!!! how long have you been trying?

Thanks for the welcome :) Well we've been 'not trying but not preventing for about a year and a half, and trying for a couple of months...I worry sometimes that something might be wrong, but since we haven't really given it a good go yet [and my cycles are irregular and we don't usually hit the ovulation window], I try to convince myself it's too early to worry. We'll see :)

Welcome :flower:

Hi Ladies,
My name is Jesse. I'm African American, so is my spouse. I'm 30, he's 32 and we've been trying to conceive for almost 3 yrs. I've only been pregnant once and unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy (blocked tubes). It's been a tough journey, but I won't give up. I thank you ladies for going me a lace to vent and let it out!! lol!!

Hi ladies,
I'd appreciate any help that you all could give. As you can see in the pic, I have two positive OPK's taken with an internet cheapie and a digital (same urine, less than 30 minutes ago). I'm CD13 and according to my calendar, I was due to ovulate today. Well, if the tests are positive, shouldn't I be ovulating within the next 24-48 hours (cd 14-15)? Our last BD session was this morning at 2:30 and of course we'll be at it again when he gets home. Currently my cycles are lasting for a total of 26 days.......HELLLLPPPP!!!! lol!!

Attachments

• photo-1.JPG
    photo-1.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies its been sooooo long but I'm am sooo happy to see that so many of you got preggers!lol Congrats ladies and to the rest of you still TTC baby dust to you all.
AFM I haven't been trying anymore, so much has happened but i'm still blessed to be here, my cycles regulated itself for the past 6 months or so but i thinks its gone out of wack again. so my focus for now is keeping them regular. Take Care ladies and may God continue to bless you!

Thanks for the welcome :) Well we've been 'not trying but not preventing for about a year and a half, and trying for a couple of months...I worry sometimes that something might be wrong, but since we haven't really given it a good go yet [and my cycles are irregular and we don't usually hit the ovulation window], I try to convince myself it's too early to worry. We'll see :)

Welcome, I hope your journey to your bfp is a short one.

Hi Ladies,
My name is Jesse. I'm African American, so is my spouse. I'm 30, he's 32 and we've been trying to conceive for almost 3 yrs. I've only been pregnant once and unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy (blocked tubes). It's been a tough journey, but I won't give up. I thank you ladies for going me a lace to vent and let it out!! lol!!

Welcome, I too have had an ectopic so I know with God anything is possible.

Hello ladies its been sooooo long but I'm am sooo happy to see that so many of you got preggers!lol Congrats ladies and to the rest of you still TTC baby dust to you all.
AFM I haven't been trying anymore, so much has happened but i'm still blessed to be here, my cycles regulated itself for the past 6 months or so but i thinks its gone out of wack again. so my focus for now is keeping them regular. Take Care ladies and may God continue to bless you!

Hey lady, I pray all is well with you.

Hi, this is my first time using a ttc website. İ've been ttc for four months now. This is the my first month using opk test (cheapies). Got a positive for two days and have been bedding ever since. Today got a negative, so İ guess ovulation is done. İ really hope, i am preg. I'm cd 13 today, my cycle is between 27-31 days. İ know too much info but need to get it off my chest.

Good Luck:flower:

Well I hope you bfp comes quickly, it could take up to a year of activly ttc to get pg assuming your cycles are regular. Do you know why your cycles are irregular?

Hi Ladies,

Welcome! I love your positive attitude!

Thanks for popping in on us

Hi, this is my first time using a ttc website. İ've been ttc for four months now. This is the my first month using opk test (cheapies). Got a positive for two days and have been bedding ever since. Today got a negative, so İ guess ovulation is done. İ really hope, i am preg. I'm cd 13 today, my cycle is between 27-31 days. İ know too much info but need to get it off my chest.

Welcome you will love it here! This is the perfect place to vent

Welcome Hope! FX'd this is your month. :dust:

Glad to see you posting, how are you?

Hi ladies,
I'd appreciate any help that you all could give. As you can see in the pic, I have two positive OPK's taken with an internet cheapie and a digital (same urine, less than 30 minutes ago). I'm CD13 and according to my calendar, I was due to ovulate today. Well, if the tests are positive, shouldn't I be ovulating within the next 24-48 hours (cd 14-15)? Our last BD session was this morning at 2:30 and of course we'll be at it again when he gets home. Currently my cycles are lasting for a total of 26 days.......HELLLLPPPP!!!! lol!!

Sounds like you have the bd'ing covered and just continue to bd, usually you O within 36 hours! Good luck, I hope you get that bfp.

Hiiiiii!!! When I read your reply, I got excited because the exact same thing happened to me. I got my first pos opk (cheapie and digi) yesterday evening (we b'd prior to at 2:30 in the morning). When hubby got home from work, I was sleep (3:30 in the morning), so we couldn't do it. Today, I tested around the same time and both were pos. I'm waiting on him to come home, so we can commence to bd'ing. I am CD 14 and on a 26 day cycle. Maybe we can be testing buddies?

Hi ladies,

Sounds like you have the bd'ing covered and just continue to bd, usually you O within 36 hours! Good luck, I hope you get that bfp.

Thank you! We weren't able to bd this morning when he came home (I was asleep :(. But I took another test today (cheapie and digital) and they are still positive. He just called and said he'll be home by 9 tonight, so I'm excited!! That'll be 43 hours in between b'ding...not too happy about that, but my fingers are crossed.

Welcome, I too have had an ectopic so I know with God anything is possible.

Thank you! I pray almost everyday that I will never have to experience that again. It's only been 6 months (seems like forever) and it still bothers me from time to time.

Welcome Fcracker and Hope1! I pray that you conceive quickly.

As for me, we :sex: yesterday and we will do so again tonite and tomorrow. I think that should have it covered. It looks like I ovulated around the same days as the time when I conceived Malcolm from looking at my old chart. Im not tempting but still charting my cycle. Prayerfully I will get a BFP around May 7th. Its funny how when you tell people you are trying to conceive again they look at you strange!!! Im like we can have as many babies as we want and we can afford, stay in your lane!!:wacko:

Ok just my vent for today!!

Be blessed:cloud9:

Attachments

• photo(7).JPG
    photo(7).JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members