African or African-Americans TTC

Hi all. My temp went up +.4, from 97.5 to 97.9 and this is my highest temp so far. Not sure if it means anything but glad it went up and not down.:thumbup: I just really hope I get my BFP this month, I feel that "downer" feeling getting into my system as everyone announces their BFPs, sigh. Im really happy for everyone!!:happydance: Sometimes I just feel like this is never going to happen for me. Pray for me yall, I need it.:hugs:

Hi Girls, first off lemme start by saying a big congratulations to you Von on your :bfp:, so pleased for you, you totally deserve it, will be praying for a sticky for you. And MrsK am so glad the temps have gone up again :hugs:
Sorry to have to dumpen the mood a little but just to let you know I've just gotten back from A&E, started spotting this afternoon, they sent me home to rest and booked me in for a scan on tuesday, thats the earliest available. So am just laying in bed taking it easy and trying not to loose my mind. Pls keep us in your prayers. I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Hi Girls, first off lemme start by saying a big congratulations to you Von on your :bfp:, so pleased for you, you totally deserve it, will be praying for a sticky for you. And MrsK am so glad the temps have gone up again :hugs:
Sorry to have to dumpen the mood a little but just to let you know I've just gotten back from A&E, started spotting this afternoon, they sent me home to rest and booked me in for a scan on tuesday, thats the earliest available. So am just laying in bed taking it easy and trying not to loose my mind. Pls keep us in your prayers. I will be sure to keep you all posted.

Im praying for you the_key.

Heavenly Father,
We come into Your presence to love and adore You.
Thank You for Your love and Your desire for union with us.
We welcome all that You wish to do through
this healing prayer. We open ourselves to communication
with You and Jesus through the ministry of the Holy
Spirit. Come Holy Spirit, anoint the_key with healing so
deep it reaches back into her blood line; with
healing so wide it impacts our friends and relatives;
with healing so high it draws us into Your holiness.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow, Von a massive congratulations :happydance: that is excellent news, so happy for you.

the_key please keep your feet up and rest. I pray that all will be well with you and bean. The Lord is a healer. :hugs:

Great news MrsKC :thumbup: lets hope your temps stay up high. Please don't let negativity creep in, stay positive and hold on to your promise

Isi still got you in my prayers hun....remember this is a chain reaction :D

Oh wow, Von a massive congratulations :happydance: that is excellent news, so happy for you.

the_key please keep your feet up and rest. I pray that all will be well with you and bean. The Lord is a healer. :hugs:

Great news MrsKC :thumbup: lets hope your temps stay up high. Please don't let negativity creep in, stay positive and hold on to your promise

Isi still got you in my prayers hun....remember this is a chain reaction :D

Thanks Beanni. My temps are steadily rising so I surely hope thats a good thing:thumbup:! If they stay high I think I am going to test on thursday which will make me 10dpo. I know I should wait until April 30 but Im just so impatient.:haha: With Gods grace, I wont have a chemical but go on to deliver a full term baby. Keep praying for me, as I do you all!:hugs:

Thank you girls for your well wishes and prayers. Scan is tomorrow so hopefully will know more then, its been a long weekend I tell ya.
MrsK will be praying for you also.

Oh congratulations, Sincerevon!! :happydance: Really happy for you, girl!!! Yours will be a very sticky bean, by God's grace!!! Congrats girl!!!!

The_Key, you are definitely in my prayers and I know it shall definitely be well with you and your baby! Just make sure you get loads of rest, and keep praying non-stop! Nothing will steal your joy, in Jesus' name!!!!

Thanks Beanni! I have told myself I won't symptom spot this week. I'm also not going to be doing any POAS. I've decided to just wait and see if :af: shows or not. If she doesn't, I'll go see my Doctor, and he can :test: himself!! I'd rather hear the news from him, good or bad.

Mrsk, I am really praying this is your month!!! :hug: Testing at 10 dpo may be a little early, but I know that God is surely in control. Looking forward to that :bfp: announcement!!!! :dance:

I always have so much joy coming to this group. You all are such amazing women!!! :hugs:

:dust:

Congrats sincerevon on you BFP and hope its a l;ong sticky one,

the_key2005 I hope that your bean stays but,I am certainly praying for you (did you have a MC before?)

mrskcbrown I know how you feel,with everyone anouncing that they are PG although I am happy for you girls I feels so left out too,just remember I am here for you

the_key, I hope everything works out for you hun! The first few weeks after getting a :bfp: are stressful! You are in my prayers!

mrskc, I really, really hope you get your :bfp: soon! I know how hard it is when people are getting pregnant around you and you feel as though it'll never happen. I know it will happen for you! Don't give up! :hugs:

I went from being overjoyed to terrified. I just hope nothing goes wrong. I need this pregnancy to stick! The nausea was pretty bad yesterday, so hopefully that's a good sign, I never really had it with my last pregnancy.

Isi & Nightnurse- I hope your :bfp:'s comes this month too!

@isi: I know 10dpo may be early but hey Im curious as to know and my parents will be visiting this weekend so I would love to tell them. If I am, I will not share it with anyone else but them. Dont wanna jinx myself.:wacko: Besides I think my chart is looking good so why not?

@everyone else: Glad to see you all doing well!.

@the_key: I bled a little bit with my daughter and she is 9 yrs old now. I went to the ER and everything just to find out that it was probably old af blood, and went on to have a problem free pregnancy.:hugs:

Hey everyone, I'm New to the site and would like to join in...:happydance:

This is my 1st month on my ttc journey since my daughter, she's 2yrs old... I'm on Metformin & Clomid this month... and when i was ttc with my daughter i was on Metformin & clomid and got pregnant the 1st month using 150mgs of clomid.. I have a son that's 11yrs old and 2 stepchildren... I as of today I'm cd1 so Friday i will start my round of clomid again... I would like to wish everyone luck on there journey and know that it can happen... Baby dust to all....:kiss:

Hey everyone, I'm New to the site and would like to join in...:happydance:

This is my 1st month on my ttc journey since my daughter, she's 2yrs old... I'm on Metformin & Clomid this month... and when i was ttc with my daughter i was on Metformin & clomid and got pregnant the 1st month using 150mgs of clomid.. I have a son that's 11yrs old and 2 stepchildren... I as of today I'm cd1 so Friday i will start my round of clomid again... I would like to wish everyone luck on there journey and know that it can happen... Baby dust to all....:kiss:

Hey! We are so happy that you have decided to join our group. Im on metformin and clomid as well. I took 100 mgs of clomid this time and Im hoping that did the trick:thumbup:. Stay with us and hopefully you will get that BFP!:hugs:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all those with BFPs. I'm wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy. For all those who have suffered a loss and those still TTC, my thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

It's been such a long time that I posted. I've been so busy with work and when I get home I am just soo exhausted that I just go to sleep. But I'm trying to get back on BnB on the regular because I miss everyone.

So I'm 7+3 days (going by LMP), and unfortunately I still have not seen a dr yet. It took hubby and I a while to decide whether we wanted to use a birthing center with midwives or to an OB at an hospital. Last week I had a dr appt scheduled, but to make a long story short it didn't work out and I ended up not seeing anyone. The good news is that I finally have a drs appt scheduled. The bad news is that it is not until May 10. :( So that will put me at 10+3 (basically 11 weeks).

So at this point, I am just anxious and worried. I have no morning sickness, so that is scary. The only symptoms I have is fatigue and maybe some nausea (but that may be linked to when I take the prenatal). On Monday, I had some brown spotting, but from what I read this seems to be normal. I did speak to a nurse and she said as long as it is not red blood and period like cramps, then everything should be okay....

So here I am . Tired, scared, praying and waiting.

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to all those with BFPs. I'm wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy. For all those who have suffered a loss and those still TTC, my thoughts and prayers are with you :hugs:

It's been such a long time that I posted. I've been so busy with work and when I get home I am just soo exhausted that I just go to sleep. But I'm trying to get back on BnB on the regular because I miss everyone.

So I'm 7+3 days (going by LMP), and unfortunately I still have not seen a dr yet. It took hubby and I a while to decide whether we wanted to use a birthing center with midwives or to an OB at an hospital. Last week I had a dr appt scheduled, but to make a long story short it didn't work out and I ended up not seeing anyone. The good news is that I finally have a drs appt scheduled. The bad news is that it is not until May 10. :( So that will put me at 10+3 (basically 11 weeks).

So at this point, I am just anxious and worried. I have no morning sickness, so that is scary. The only symptoms I have is fatigue and maybe some nausea (but that may be linked to when I take the prenatal). On Monday, I had some brown spotting, but from what I read this seems to be normal. I did speak to a nurse and she said as long as it is not red blood and period like cramps, then everything should be okay....

So here I am . Tired, scared, praying and waiting.

Hey Rai. I hope to be joining you soon! With my daughter I had no morning sickness. The only thing that I can remember vividly is wanting to eat ice. Otherwise I had a stress free pregnancy. I also had brown blood but everything turned out well. Glad to see you and keeping you in our prayers!:hugs:

Welcome londoncharles! Good to have ya! :flower:

Welcome back Rai :hugs:

How are you lovely ladies? Well, as for me, I really don't know :shrug:. Woke up with some major cramping this morning.....kinda like :af: cramping. She's not due till Thursday, but it still makes me wonder if I'm out this month. Other than that, I'm fine I guess. I can't wait for this to be over and done with!

Good luck everyone and :dust:

Isi - I had some cramping before I got my bfp, don't lose hope yet!

London - Welcome!!

the_key - You're in my prayers, I hope all goes well today!

:hugs: everyone!

Hey all! How are you doing today! Hope everyone is blessed. As for me, Im about 8,9, maybe even 10dpo. I plan to test when FF says I am 10dpo. My temps are going up, but this morning they dropped .2. Am I still ok for a possible BFP? Im so paranoid. Pray for me yall.

Isi: Dont give up yet! Might be the baby getting settled.

The_key:Are you ok? Come and let us how are you are feeling.

sincerevon:how did hubby react when you told him the good news?

@everyone::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->