African or African-Americans TTC

Ladies,

Thank GOD for you guys. I felt more welcome in this group then any other group. I think i may for now on, reply here, because i'm not :nope:feeling it in F.A.I.T.H:nope:

I'm pray for everybodies blessings for a bfp and also to keep their baby for full term with no problems in between! :happydance::happydance:

Isi,

How much is it to buy the orange necklace they use for traditonal weddings? I forgot the name of them.

So sorry you are not feeling the "love" in FAITH but we do LOVE you over there. I love both groups! Of course we love you being here only with us too. I hope your appointment proves to be well and that they get to the root of the issues.:hugs:

MrsKc,

Of course you are going to love "both groups" because you feel the love in both groups I don't! I just feel it more here. Yes i'm praying all is well with my apointment on the 4th and see what's going on and like you said getting to the root of the issue. That's important. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi lovely ladies :flower:

Yeah, it was my traditional wedding outfit, Dipar. And the price for the beads varies though....depending on quality. Some people have theirs custom made, others rent. It really depends on what you want to do. But it could cost anything from $30 - $1,000.

As for the F.A.I.T.H. group, I have to disagree with you, Dipar. I think those ladies are also awesome. But nothing beats the beautiful women in this group though :hugs:

Love ya girls! :hug:

Dipar, i understand how you feel. There are some threads / groups you join and just don't feel connected, however, please don't give up on F.A.I.T.H just yet it really is so amazing the blessings and prayers that radiate among the women on there :hugs:

Well....I caved and went to get a Clear Blue test from my store. :bfn: at 14 dpo :cry:

I feel so drained and emotionally spent. :af: is due today, but I hear that the Pregnacare Conception I'm on could also lengthen your cycle, so who knows how much longer I'll have to wait :shrug:

Ah well.....

Hey isi:hugs: again.

Is the pregnacare conception like a prenatal vitamin? I know Im so bad but I havent started taking prenatals yet.:shrug: I know what they say about birth defects during conception but I am not going to take them until I have a confirmed pregnancy. Guess Ill just have to trust in God on this one.

When yall have time, check out my chart and tell me what you think:thumbup:!

Prayers isi:hugs:

I would like to Thank everyone for the Welcomes....:hugs:
I feel like i found my home over here....:thumbup: and i will be praying for everyone. @ mrskcbrown.... i know how u feel... when i was trying with my daughter i was on clomid & metformin and i didn't produce enough cm and my temps were all over the place... but i did notice that my cervix stay high after O'ing and that never happen before... i found out i was pregnant exactly 2 weeks after O'ing.... so i'm hoping this time around that it will happen again... It will happen for all of us... I Have Faith!!!:kiss:

Yes my cervix is high and soft, closed. I have been checking it daily this week. Im no expert but I figure if its hard to reach it must be up there:haha: Ive also been very warm and my temp has been up, so here is to hoping it stays that way:thumbup:!

MrsKC i am afraid i can't offer much advice on your chart as this month I gave up charting at 10dpo. Was going away for the weekend and decided waking up at 5.30am every morning to temp would surely lead to an expectation at the end of the month.

However why don't you take a look in the chart gallery of FF, i think because you have the paid subscription you can overlay your chart on others.

Hi lovely ladies :flower:

Yeah, it was my traditional wedding outfit, Dipar. And the price for the beads varies though....depending on quality. Some people have theirs custom made, others rent. It really depends on what you want to do. But it could cost anything from $30 - $1,000.

As for the F.A.I.T.H. group, I have to disagree with you, Dipar. I think those ladies are also awesome. But nothing beats the beautiful women in this group though :hugs:

Love ya girls! :hug:

Isi,

I like the beads, so I should of known that..Just like any other jewely the quality will depend highly on the price. But i still love your picture :hugs:

Now back to F.A.I.T.H I was just being honest about how i felt about that group. Regardless if anybody agrees or disagree, that's your choice. i wasn't expecting for people to agree or not agree me on that. Like I told Mrskc, you guys are feeling the love, i'm not.

But nothing beats the beautiful women in this group..No doubt! :kiss:

Dipar, i understand how you feel. There are some threads / groups you join and just don't feel connected, however, please don't give up on F.A.I.T.H just yet it really is so amazing the blessings and prayers that radiate among the women on there :hugs:

Beanni,

That's the only reason i even joined that group. Because of the prayers and the blessings of the reports of their pregnacies and all. Or else I wouldn't even joined. :hugs::hugs:

Other than that. I hope all is well with you.

I'm taking my vitamins, RE gave me 3 full boxes of them. And i take them before I eat, because i notice when I take them after, my stomach hurts and I normally take them 2 hours after I ate. But now i take them 1 hour before I eat.

:flower::flower:

MrsKC i am afraid i can't offer much advice on your chart as this month I gave up charting at 10dpo. Was going away for the weekend and decided waking up at 5.30am every morning to temp would surely lead to an expectation at the end of the month.

However why don't you take a look in the chart gallery of FF, i think because you have the paid subscription you can overlay your chart on others.

Yes I have been looking over charts in FF. Most are hopeful:thumbup:, some are not. So it still kinda a guessing game. Thanks for your help though.:thumbup:

There's been a cancellation at the dr's! I am going in for my 1st appt in an hour (otherwise it was 3 weeks from now). Wish me luck. I am sooooo nervous.

There's been a cancellation at the dr's! I am going in for my 1st appt in an hour (otherwise it was 3 weeks from now). Wish me luck. I am sooooo nervous.

Prayers are coming your way everything will be just fine!:hugs:

Well....I caved and went to get a Clear Blue test from my store. :bfn: at 14 dpo :cry:

I feel so drained and emotionally spent. :af: is due today, but I hear that the Pregnacare Conception I'm on could also lengthen your cycle, so who knows how much longer I'll have to wait :shrug:

Ah well.....

awww Isi :hugs: was it first morning urine? if not maybe you're still in hun. As for pregnacare conception am suprised about that, I never heard about it causing any side effects. I have been on it for nearly a year now and I havent had any issues with it. I guess I must just be lucky. Why dont you just try a boots brand folic acid instead and see how you get on.

Wil be praying for you Rai, but am sure all is well :hugs:

My bestie just had her twins this evening. They were born about 2 weeks early. Im so happy for her! Im thinking that it must be an amazing feeling to finally see your babies She had twins with no meds or anything, just plan BD, LOL. So I guess my odds are definitely up using clomid, LOL. Well going to bed to hopefully wake up with another high temp!:)

Unfortunately, I'm out the_key. :af: came this morning.

I think I'm going to just give myself a break....enjoy the time alone with my darling husband and forget about ttc for a while. I'm spent.

The good thing is that the Pregnacare didn't lengthen my cycle as I'd heard. I think I'll stick with it for a while and see how it goes.

Thanks hun, and wishing you a blissful pregnancy ahead :hugs:

Thank you Isi. Dont disappear on us, be sure to pop in now and again yeh. MrsK hw is this morning's temp? Rai am dying for the update on the DR's visit.

One question though....do you use a normal thermometer to temp, or a BBT one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->