African or African-Americans TTC

Warning Long Post teehee!!

Hi Girls, Just got into work, had to come in to try keep myself distracted. So I turned up for my scan at the EPAU and they did all the preliminaries but when the nurse calculated that I was only 5w 3days (going by LMP) she said its way too early to scan me as may not be able to see anything just an empty sac and that would only make me worry more. I actually wondered what they would see at such an early stage but read online of how some people have managed to see a heartbeat at 5wks. but you know what I had prepared myself for the worst and so when she said to wait a few more days I didnt argue. So she has recheduled me for a scan next Monday when I will be 6wk 2days. She says from what I decribed it sounds like it was implantation bleeding. MrsK thank you, your story helped me so much. I hadn’t realised that IB can occur more then once but she says yes thats the case as everything settles into the lining some of it brings up causing a bleed. She says loads of women come in for the same thing and go on to have a healthy 9 mths. So fxd girls, more waiting for me. Been told no more gym and to just take it easy till we know whats going on. DH was lovely bless him, he was so nervous.
Welcome LondonCharles. Hi Rai, yes its been a while and you’ve been missed, Not sure if you’re seen my past posts but I too experienced a bleed. It stopped sunday and just had brown cm when I wipe which cleared up yesterday. I haven't had bad cramps just then normal preggo cramps, hence the reason I was booked in for the scan today which has been postponed. Isi honey, like Von I also had cramping and af like symptons before my bfp so don’t give up just yet, oohh and yes how did hubby react to the wonderful news Von. MrK .2 is fine and not a big drop so you’re still in, will you be testing on Friday am then? Give me something to look forward to. Beanni has MS set yet? Nightnurse are you temping also?
Once again thank you all for your prayers. I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful circle of friends.

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, the_key! I'm sure, come Monday, you will hear your baby's heartbeat and see that everything is fine! :hugs:

Decided to just commit and submit the remaining days in this 2ww to God, because if I allow myself, I will tear out every strand of hair from my head before the week is over. I have asked HIM for the peace which passeth all understanding..... :bfp: or :bfn:.....may His will be done. I know He will bless my darling DH and I with children someday.

So....last thing I need to do is close this BnB browser, at least for the day....lol! It's permanently on, and I just keep refreshing the page over and over again. Not such a bad thing, except if you are AT WORK :haha:

God help me!

You have absolutely nothing to worry about, the_key! I'm sure, come Monday, you will hear your baby's heartbeat and see that everything is fine! :hugs:

Decided to just commit and submit the remaining days in this 2ww to God, because if I allow myself, I will tear out every strand of hair from my head before the week is over. I have asked HIM for the peace which passeth all understanding..... :bfp: or :bfn:.....may His will be done. I know He will bless my darling DH and I with children someday.

So....last thing I need to do is close this BnB browser, at least for the day....lol! It's permanently on, and I just keep refreshing the page over and over again. Not such a bad thing, except if you are AT WORK :haha:

God help me!

I need to do the same thing!:haha:

Hi Girls, Just got into work, had to come in to try keep myself distracted. So I turned up for my scan at the EPAU and they did all the preliminaries but when the nurse calculated that I was only 5w 3days (going by LMP) she said its way too early to scan me as may not be able to see anything just an empty sac and that would only make me worry more. I actually wondered what they would see at such an early stage but read online of how some people have managed to see a heartbeat at 5wks. but you know what I had prepared myself for the worst and so when she said to wait a few more days I didnt argue. So she has recheduled me for a scan next Monday when I will be 6wk 2days. She says from what I decribed it sounds like it was implantation bleeding. MrsK thank you, your story helped me so much. I hadn’t realised that IB can occur more then once but she says yes thats the case as everything settles into the lining some of it brings up causing a bleed. She says loads of women come in for the same thing and go on to have a healthy 9 mths. So fxd girls, more waiting for me. Been told no more gym and to just take it easy till we know whats going on. DH was lovely bless him, he was so nervous.
Welcome LondonCharles. Hi Rai, yes its been a while and you’ve been missed, Not sure if you’re seen my past posts but I too experienced a bleed. It stopped sunday and just had brown cm when I wipe which cleared up yesterday. I haven't had bad cramps just then normal preggo cramps, hence the reason I was booked in for the scan today which has been postponed. Isi honey, like Von I also had cramping and af like symptons before my bfp so don’t give up just yet, oohh and yes how did hubby react to the wonderful news Von. MrK .2 is fine and not a big drop so you’re still in, will you be testing on Friday am then? Give me something to look forward to. Beanni has MS set yet? Nightnurse are you temping also?
Once again thank you all for your prayers. I am truly blessed to have found such a wonderful circle of friends.

All will be well the_key. Praying for full term babies all around this board. Keep praying for my BFP!:hugs::hugs:

the_key - I'm sure you'll get great news on Monday! :hugs:

Mrskc - I really, really think you're still in the running, I want this so bad for you! :hugs:

Isi - I admire your strength! :hugs:

When I got my bfp, I was so shocked that I could barely think. I imagined I'd do something really cute to try to tell him, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. As soon as I took the test, when I saw that second line slowly emerging, I started shaking, and my heart started racing. I ran out the bathroom, grabbed my phone and called DH. He didn't answer!!! (He was at work.) I waited ten minutes (I could only wait that long because I kept staring at the test, and looking at the box, then staring at the test again, then reading the instructions, and repeat this about 20 times), and then I called DH again, and he answered! I stuttered, "Um, you uh know those tests we bought yesterday? Well, uh, I took one today and it was positive..." I could HEAR him smiling through the phone, and he said, "So, you ARE pregnant!" He was SO happy, and he's been a dear ever since. Helping out around the house, cooking and cleaning, being extra patient. He's been great. It was really hard for me because with my last pregnancy I started spotting on the first Monday when I was at work, so I was traumatized and stressed all day Monday. But no spotting! So I'm semi-relaxed now.

Sorry for such a long post!

:dust: and :hugs: ladies!

Mrskc - I really, really think you're still in the running, I want this so bad for you! :hugs:

When I got my bfp, I was so shocked that I could barely think. I imagined I'd do something really cute to try to tell him, but unfortunately, that didn't happen. As soon as I took the test, when I saw that second line slowly emerging, I started shaking, and my heart started racing. I ran out the bathroom, grabbed my phone and called DH. He didn't answer!!! (He was at work.) I waited ten minutes (I could only wait that long because I kept staring at the test, and looking at the box, then staring at the test again, then reading the instructions, and repeat this about 20 times), and then I called DH again, and he answered! I stuttered, "Um, you uh know those tests we bought yesterday? Well, uh, I took one today and it was positive..." I could HEAR him smiling through the phone, and he said, "So, you ARE pregnant!" He was SO happy, and he's been a dear ever since. Helping out around the house, cooking and cleaning, being extra patient. He's been great. It was really hard for me because with my last pregnancy I started spotting on the first Monday when I was at work, so I was traumatized and stressed all day Monday. But no spotting! So I'm semi-relaxed now.

Thats awesome! I am really happy for you both.:hugs: I really hope this is it too. Just a few more days of high temps and Ill feel more reassured.:hugs:

God help me!

Isi,

Why did you send me a empty email the last time? Unless you wanted me to re-read my last reply to you lol. Where are you on facebook?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Everything will be fine! How are you these days? I know you want the up-dates on what's going on with me. I'm still waiting for the apointment with RE on the 4th at 2pm EST. I've been having period like cramps, but i'm not going to assume is bfp since i'm not into it as much. I want to see what she is going to tell me first. The scann came back normal(2nd vaginal-utrasound).

That's the latest.

God help me!

Isi,

Why did you send me a empty email the last time? Unless you wanted me to re-read my last reply to you lol. Where are you on facebook?

Hey Dipar. I didn't send an empty message. I have no idea what happened. How are you though? Been back to the doctor's yet?

Awww, so cute :flower:! I'm sure he is over the moon! I keep fantasising about how I'll tell my DH when I do get pregnant. I hope I get that opportunity soon.

How are the rest of you beautiful ladies doing? :hugs:

Morning ladies, hope everyone is having a good start to their day.

the_key that is great news, you will hear your baby's heartbeat good and strong on Monday in Jesus might name.

As for me, nope no MS, unfortunately in some other threads I subscribe to a few ladies have had some not so good news and it kinda does create a bit of anxiety within me due to the lack of any symptoms, but everytime such a thought arises I cancel it in Jesus name.

As Isi said I need to learn to close BnB more, but its so hard as I always want to know what is happening with you ladies :)

Definitely definitely cancelled Beanni! You shouldn't even think it! Yours is surely a sticky bean and you will surely have a healthy and happy 8 months ahead!! :hugs:

I agree with Isi Beanni, cancel it out amen. I know how hard it is at time but I think its mostly pma and putting my trust in the good Lord thats kept me going, and all the support from you lovely ladies of course.

I know how you feel Beanni! Sometimes I can't help but worry. I really, really need this to work out. It's hard not to wonder, and the sad news all around doesn't help all the time. My symptoms come and go, which I heard was normal. Good thing is, I have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow, so hopefully that'll give me some peace of mind. An ultrasound would be nice, but it's too early to see anything....

Let's try to keep our minds at ease!

Hi ladies! I am praying for 3 healthy little boys or girls for you all:baby::baby:. I am also praying for full term pregnancies. God is in control and still in the blessing business.

The devil tries to play with our minds.

I know for me, if my chart drops a point or two, I get worried. I know thats the devil trying to play with my mind. I keep trying to claim high temps in the name of Jesus but I may need you all to solicit prayers on my behalf. Im just so sad that this isnt the time either. I see so many charts on FF and they start out high and just end in AF, so I dont even get my hopes up, sigh!:dohh:

Ok sorry to be a downer!:cry:

God help me!

Isi,

Hey Dipar. I didn't send an empty message. I have no idea what happened. How are you though? Been back to the doctor's yet?

Isi,

It seem empty when I got it lol. I don't know what happend, unless you wrote something and it got delated some how. The only thing i saw was my last reply i sent you before your reply. I've been doing good so far. I have to ssee the doctor on the 4th of May to see what see what she wants to do with me next. How have you been? I like your picture of you. I'm guessing that was your traditional dress for your wedding.

:hugs::hugs:

Ladies,

Thank GOD for you guys. I felt more welcome in this group then any other group. I think i may for now on, reply here, because i'm not :nope:feeling it in F.A.I.T.H:nope:

I'm pray for everybodies blessings for a bfp and also to keep their baby for full term with no problems in between! :happydance::happydance:

Isi,

How much is it to buy the orange necklace they use for traditonal weddings? I forgot the name of them.

Ladies,

Thank GOD for you guys. I felt more welcome in this group then any other group. I think i may for now on, reply here, because i'm not :nope:feeling it in F.A.I.T.H:nope:

I'm pray for everybodies blessings for a bfp and also to keep their baby for full term with no problems in between! :happydance::happydance:

Isi,

How much is it to buy the orange necklace they use for traditonal weddings? I forgot the name of them.

So sorry you are not feeling the "love" in FAITH but we do LOVE you over there. I love both groups! Of course we love you being here only with us too. I hope your appointment proves to be well and that they get to the root of the issues.:hugs:

I would like to Thank everyone for the Welcomes....:hugs:
I feel like i found my home over here....:thumbup: and i will be praying for everyone. @ mrskcbrown.... i know how u feel... when i was trying with my daughter i was on clomid & metformin and i didn't produce enough cm and my temps were all over the place... but i did notice that my cervix stay high after O'ing and that never happen before... i found out i was pregnant exactly 2 weeks after O'ing.... so i'm hoping this time around that it will happen again... It will happen for all of us... I Have Faith!!!:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->