African or African-Americans TTC

Welcome Fcracker and Hope1! I pray that you conceive quickly.

As for me, we :sex: yesterday and we will do so again tonite and tomorrow. I think that should have it covered. It looks like I ovulated around the same days as the time when I conceived Malcolm from looking at my old chart. Im not tempting but still charting my cycle. Prayerfully I will get a BFP around May 7th. Its funny how when you tell people you are trying to conceive again they look at you strange!!! Im like we can have as many babies as we want and we can afford, stay in your lane!!:wacko:

Ok just my vent for today!!

Be blessed:cloud9:

Hey mrskcbrown,
I'm so happy to see that you got a smiley face!! I'm so confused right now. I took a another opk today @ 7:30 pm and it's positive. That makes 3 days of positive opk's. I didn't think that was normal. Oh well, we're bd'ing until the cows come home...lol!! And you are so right about people and their opinions!! Ignore them and enjoy every bundle of joy that you are blessed with.

I haven't been on here for months and months, well over a year i'm sure, but i finally got a BFP after 2 years of ttc'ing so i thought i'd come back and tell you all what worked for me, it might work for someone else. I live in Jamaica and i started taking a mixture of roots that they have here, both DH and i took it for 2 weeks prior to ovulation day, 1/4 cup each day, and voila! BFP.

I don't remember all the ingredients, but i had a friend who was trying for 8 years and the same thing worked for her, her DH took one called Baba Roots, and there's another one called Zion Roots as well (they're sold on Amazon), they contain things like sarsaparilla, horny goat weed, blood wiss (sorry i dont know the correct names, just what they call them here in Jamaica) but i thought i'd put it out there for any of you that don't know what else to try. It just might help.

Baby Dust to all!

I haven't been on here for months and months, well over a year i'm sure, but i finally got a BFP after 2 years of ttc'ing so i thought i'd come back and tell you all what worked for me, it might work for someone else. I live in Jamaica and i started taking a mixture of roots that they have here, both DH and i took it for 2 weeks prior to ovulation day, 1/4 cup each day, and voila! BFP.

I don't remember all the ingredients, but i had a friend who was trying for 8 years and the same thing worked for her, her DH took one called Baba Roots, and there's another one called Zion Roots as well (they're sold on Amazon), they contain things like sarsaparilla, horny goat weed, blood wiss (sorry i dont know the correct names, just what they call them here in Jamaica) but i thought i'd put it out there for any of you that don't know what else to try. It just might help.

Baby Dust to all!

Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy nine months.

Hey ladies. It's been a while since I came on. I hope everybody is good. Congras to all the bfp's. As for me. Our wedding date is coming in 5 more weeks :wacko: I'm excited:happydance: and nervous:nope: at the same time. I'm excited because I'm going not just to get married in Nigeria, but also to see my dad. But at the same time I'm nervous because this is my first time in my life to be married. And the life after June 9th.

But in the meantime. I'm checking my dates of OV and AF. My husband-to-be is 40. Does the age causes sperm to go down? And he drinks a lot of :coffee: but he said he's cutting down. So we'll see :winkwink:

Baby Dust to all!

congrats on your bfp

Hey ladies. It's been a while since I came on. I hope everybody is good. Congras to all the bfp's. As for me. Our wedding date is coming in 5 more weeks :wacko: I'm excited:happydance: and nervous:nope: at the same time. I'm excited because I'm going not just to get married in Nigeria, but also to see my dad. But at the same time I'm nervous because this is my first time in my life to be married. And the life after June 9th.

But in the meantime. I'm checking my dates of OV and AF. My husband-to-be is 40. Does the age causes sperm to go down? And he drinks a lot of :coffee: but he said he's cutting down. So we'll see :winkwink:

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials, that is really exciting. As far as age and sperm, my dhis 49 and has a great sperm count with no issues at all. I think unless there are other underlying issues it all about being healthy. My dh takes tons of vitamins, not for sperm but just in general. Good luck, I hope that bfp omes quickly.

Congrats! I think all will be well. Age shouldnt be too much of a factor. Over time if you arent BFP, the Dr will check on it anyway! All is well!!:hugs:

Baby Dust to all!

Yay!! Woot, woot! Congrats!:hugs::happydance:

Congrats on getting married in Nigeria!! I can only imagine how beautiful its going to be. :happydance:

I know I've been off board for a while due to I decided we were going to wait due to my periods being irregular due to breastfeeding. Lately I had been really irritable and not very patient with Olivia and plus I had put on some weight especially in my mid section. Something told me to go ahead and take a test and low and behold, it came back positive. I have no idea how far along I am but I do remember getting my period late last month so maybe somewhere in between there. I don't even know if he is really ready for a second one so I may wait a bit to tell him lol

hi all, i'm new to this thread and ttcing, lol! af due on 9th of may. no symptoms yet, fx

I know I've been off board for a while due to I decided we were going to wait due to my periods being irregular due to breastfeeding. Lately I had been really irritable and not very patient with Olivia and plus I had put on some weight especially in my mid section. Something told me to go ahead and take a test and low and behold, it came back positive. I have no idea how far along I am but I do remember getting my period late last month so maybe somewhere in between there. I don't even know if he is really ready for a second one so I may wait a bit to tell him lol

Congrats on #2 lady!!!

I am still holding on sisters. Scheduled c section is May 23rd!!!!!! 17 days away !!!! OmgOsH lol. Friday was nst and sonogram. Princess is riding very very low in the pelvis. We thought my water had broke bc I was cooking the other day and bam fluid. OB checked and said princess is adding great pressure to the cervix. It's possible we could go earlier. I am not holding my breath :) I know babies come when they wanna come. I told her she can come when she is ready. Soooo if water breaks before 23rd OB will do csection then. Having a repeated c section bc my 4th was an EM one in 2003 with faint heart rate was due to cord around her neck. I couldn't find a ob in my area that do vbacs(vagina birth after c section) that was taking new patients. I am looking forward to meeting my lo. Thats my update for now.

How is everyone doing?

Ready? I pray all is well with you and lo. I am checking often to see if you updated.

I am looking so forward to seeing and hearing more BFP on this thread. Xxxxxx hugs

Congrats, keep us posted.

hi all, i'm new to this thread and ttcing, lol! af due on 9th of may. no symptoms yet, fx

Welcome.

Baby Dust to all!

Congrats to you, H&H 9 months!

Congrats hun! That is wonderful, H&H 9 months to you! Love your LO pic makes me smile every time I see her pretty face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->