African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies. It's been a while since I came on. I hope everybody is good. Congras to all the bfp's. As for me. Our wedding date is coming in 5 more weeks :wacko: I'm excited:happydance: and nervous:nope: at the same time. I'm excited because I'm going not just to get married in Nigeria, but also to see my dad. But at the same time I'm nervous because this is my first time in my life to be married. And the life after June 9th.

But in the meantime. I'm checking my dates of OV and AF. My husband-to-be is 40. Does the age causes sperm to go down? And he drinks a lot of :coffee: but he said he's cutting down. So we'll see :winkwink:

Congrats on the upcoming wedding. When we went to the urologist to check my husbands sperm we were told that age can affect it but 40 is still good. Although coffee intake does need to be lowered, that is what my DH had to do, his analysis was better after he cut down. GL!

I know I've been off board for a while due to I decided we were going to wait due to my periods being irregular due to breastfeeding. Lately I had been really irritable and not very patient with Olivia and plus I had put on some weight especially in my mid section. Something told me to go ahead and take a test and low and behold, it came back positive. I have no idea how far along I am but I do remember getting my period late last month so maybe somewhere in between there. I don't even know if he is really ready for a second one so I may wait a bit to tell him lol

Hey girl! Congrats! I am so happy for you....:happydance::happydance:
I hope SO is as happy as you are and hey there is always a chance if you are getting "busy" so Im sure everything will be ok!:winkwink:

Welcome Drana! So happy you are here!:happydance:

Congrats floppyears, not too much longer!:cloud9:

AFM, I am 10dpo and have been having cramping the last 5 days, along with some but not a lot of breast tenderness and fatigue. I swear Im not symptom spotting and no where near obsessive as I was with conceiving Jojo (Malcolm). Last time I tested on 11dpo and I guess I may do so tomorrow. AF is due May 9. Prayerfully, I will not get it but a BFP that will lead to a full term baby.

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Welcome Drana! So happy you are here!:happydance:

Congrats floppyears, not too much longer!:cloud9:

AFM, I am 10dpo and have been having cramping the last 5 days, along with some but not a lot of breast tenderness and fatigue. I swear Im not symptom spotting and no where near obsessive as I was with conceiving Jojo (Malcolm). Last time I tested on 11dpo and I guess I may do so tomorrow. AF is due May 9. Prayerfully, I will not get it but a BFP that will lead to a full term baby.

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Thanks hunni :hugs::cloud9:
Hope AF doesn't show

GL MrsKC - holding thumbs for u hun :thumbup:

AFM: no AF, and BFN - no symptoms whatsoever!:wacko: AF was due on the 4th of May - so I am officially 5days late!with a bfn:nope: i will hold out until the 19th and only then will i go to the doc :thumbup: if still no AF!

AFM: no AF, and BFN - no symptoms whatsoever!:wacko: AF was due on the 4th of May - so I am officially 5days late!with a bfn:nope: i will hold out until the 19th and only then will i go to the doc :thumbup: if still no AF!

Oh I hope something happens for you soon. Maybe your cycle is changing???:shrug:

Oh I hope something happens for you soon. Maybe your cycle is changing???:shrug:

I really hope so too - will keep u girls posted :thumbup:

Still hoping AF is staying away from you mrskcbrown

any of you ladies have journals going right now? please link so I can stop through :flower:

Hi Ladies...Just wanted to drop in and say hey! Congrats on the BFP's...especially the surprise one TickledPink. How awesome. I pray everyone who is still waiting stays encouraged.

:hugs:

I have a journal:winkwink:. I do not have AF but I got a - test. So basically I am out. When I tested with Malcolm I was 11dpo, so if its negative now, it will be negative tomorrow. I dont like to play games and fool myself. I also dont take a million tests, one is enough! I am 13dpo and tested at 12dpo. Its not unusual to not get AF on time because I have PCOS so it varies from month to month. So next, Ill be dropping off my prescription for provera and clomid today and will start taking that on tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good day!:hugs:

Hi ladies :) congrats to the ones who got their BFP :-D. This mc has been the worst. Not with pain or bleeding that lasted 2 days.... I have had the chance to see the the quality of doctors has dropped in Florida. Its been 3 weeks and I have no answers.... 2 hospitals 1 doctor 1 fertility doctor, and still no answers..... My fertility doctor was to call yesturday and let me know if my hcg was zero.. I called and a lady picked up I asked her if she could confirm.... Of course not. She said they received my results the night before but the doctor or some chick would call me back... No call.... So I guess im waiting to Monday. I tested with a dollar store test and still get 2 lines one faint but pink...... Idk whats going on, but I ask you to keep me in your prayers as I pray for you... Sorry for the venting but I had to get it out.....

christylove - I'm so sorry you are having to go through all this. I hope you get some answers soon.

tickledpink - congrats on your bfp :happydance:

If I missed anyone else, congratulations.

AFM - I've been crazy busy. I went back to work, and things are hectic there. Then to top it off, I decided to have a Mother's Day Sale for my side business. So, I've just been running around none stop for the past week. On the TTC note, I finally stopped bleeding yesterday! :happydance: That's 8 weeks of bleeding (i was bleeding before I miscarried). I'm so glad it's finally over. Now we can get our sex life back. :headspin::blush: I'm so ready to start trying again, but I have no clue where I am with my cycle. I'm sure things will be figured out in the next month or so.

Christylove, please don't be sorry for venting. This is what this group is for. You have a right to get the answers from your doctors instead of them dragging their feet. You would think they would be more sympathetic given the field they are in. :hugs:

HisGrace -yaaaaaay. now time to get back to the :sex: I hope your cycle gets back to its normal self soon.

Christy- we are here to listen whenever you need to talk! I hope you get some answers!

HisGrace- yay no more bleeding!!!! I hope that you can get our cycle figured out soon!

H ladies. Been a while. Welcome to all the new ladies.
Christy- sorry for what you're going thru- hope yo get answers soon!
HisGrace- glad to see you can start :sex: agan-yay!
CONGRATS:happydance: Ceedee on the cute little one; Tickled for the surprise, and AJThomas for the :bfp: after 2 years - awesome! Anybody I've omitted - congrats to you too!

AFM, in 2ww still, and just hoping and praying. Stopped peeing on sticks this month as just got tired, and no charting, nothing- so no idea when I ov'd but my cycles are usually 28-32 days. Been cramping for few days, but not much today, so not sure what to think. Otherwise feel my usual self, so will update if anything exciting happens. Stay blessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->