African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies! I hope you all had a great mother's day! I had a wonderful one. My children and husband gave me breakfast, flowers, card, dinner at favorite restaurant, frozen yogurt and a Ninja blender that I have been wanting. I love them so much:cloud9:. Malcolm also had his dedication yesterday at church. It was so lovely!

I didnt get my BFP but thats ok. Im really not sad about it like I use to be when trying to conceive Malcolm. I know it will happen. Like I always say, God wouldnt give me the desire to have another child and not be willing to fulfill it. It just isnt my time yet and I am OK with that:winkwink:. Malcolm and Amariah keep me super busy anyway:). So I will start my provera today which will induce my cycle and then I am to take clomid days 5-9 of that. Clomid has never worked before but maybe it will this time, only God knows. I needed a break from the metformin because I dont like the side effects. If clomid doesnt work, Ill go back to it. My dr gave me 5 cycles of clomid at 100 mgs.

XOXOXOXOX!:hugs:

Mrs KC- sounds like you had a lovely Mothers Day weekend despite not getting your bfp! I love your attitude.

Thanks ladies :) hcg is zero I'll be waiting on af and stepping out on faith again :-D

Hi Ladies,

I have been MIA for awhile. Good to see all the updates from you ladies! Happy Belated Mother’s Day to all the mothers and the soon to be mothers when you all get your well-deserved bfp’s.

Christy – I am so sorry you had to go through that, dear!! I love your attitude!!!! You are a very strong woman!! I am glad to see that you did get a bfp, though. Shows things are working in order and God has a special gift for you very soon. Keep the faith!! :hugs:

Congratulations to the mommies with brand-new beautiful little babies!!! YAY!!!! :happydance: so happy for you!! I hope you are enjoying every little moment with your precious little gifts!

So sorry to anyone who didn’t get their bfp this cycle. Hang in there! It will happen soon for you!! :hugs:

Good luck to anyone who is in the 2WW! I hope you get that bfp!! :dust:

And also good luck to those trying to reach the 2WW with great success!!! FXD!!! :dust:

AFM – 33+4 weeks now! It’s getting closer but not close enough for me :wacko: I can’t wait to have this baby! I know this is a typical feeling for this stage in pregnancy but I can’t take the discomfort anymore. Ugh! Of course, I really don’t want little man to come too early as he still has some developing to do but as soon as he’s ready, I want him out! LOL!

Anyhoo, I will chat with you ladies later!! Have a great rest of the week!!

It won't be too much longer Beauty2. You are going to wake up one day and he will be on his way and you will be thinking "Wait! I need just one more day!" lol

Christylove, hold on strong to your faith and you shall be rewarded. :hugs:

It won't be too much longer Beauty2. You are going to wake up one day and he will be on his way and you will be thinking "Wait! I need just one more day!" lol

Christylove, hold on strong to your faith and you shall be rewarded. :hugs:

LOL! I know! And that's my fear! Lord, help me! lol
How are you feeling? Congratulations on your bfp! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!! :flower:

Congrats Beauty2! Enjoy your pregnancy! I tell you I wish I could go back sometimes just so I could get the rest I did with my pregnancy. My 14 month old is too busy!! I cant remember the last time I had a nap!!:wacko:

AFM, today I start to take my provera to kick start this cycle and then clomid on days 5-9. Leggo. I have been charting my cycle but not taking my temp. I guess I will take my temps this cycle:shrug:. I hate the rollercoaster of the up and down temps. I got to hurry up and get this last BFP, Ill be 38 this year...LMBO...getting old! My eggs are probably shriviling up:haha:

MrsKCBrown - Oh yes, I know it's going to be very difficult. I would sort-of be living in your shoes. I have a daughter who is 6yrs old and having a boy. Goodness!!! I'm a little nervous about having two little people to look after but excited at the same time. I plan to write you often for advice, lol!! I'll need it! Ugh!!!

Good luck this cycle!! I hope you get your bfp!!!!! :dust:

MrsKCBrown - Oh yes, I know it's going to be very difficult. I would sort-of be living in your shoes. I have a daughter who is 6yrs old and having a boy. Goodness!!! I'm a little nervous about having two little people to look after but excited at the same time. I plan to write you often for advice, lol!! I'll need it! Ugh!!!

Good luck this cycle!! I hope you get your bfp!!!!! :dust:

Actually your daughter will be a great help! My daughter is a little helper and I love it. It is very exciting. Ill be right here if you have any questions:winkwink:

ladies glad to say doesn't look like i'll have to wait a few cycles for my body to get back on track...:happydance::happydance: What a Asome GOD we serve :)

ps... this is just the opk, but i'll take it as a good starting place :)

Attachments

• 464776_367953226602810_100001644073481_1069514_15480052_o.jpg
    464776_367953226602810_100001644073481_1069514_15480052_o.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Oh wow! Well done, Christy!!! Have fun bd'ing and relax! Make a night of it with you and your OH. FXD you get your bfp and a nice beautiful little sticky bean!! Can't wait to hear the good news!!!

Good news christlove! Now off to some bd'ing!

@Beauty2- Im scared too to have two little ones 2 and under but I guess women have been doing it for years. I'm hoping for a boy this time around and had a dream it was a boy. Got a long time to see.

Thanks ladies hubby is getting on my nerves right now, and really put me out if the mood... But I guess i can take one for the team lol :)

ladies glad to say doesn't look like i'll have to wait a few cycles for my body to get back on track...:happydance::happydance: What a Asome GOD we serve :)

Thats awesome! Good luck!:happydance:

I never get a + with those ones, I have to use the clear blue easy ones that give you a smiley face:shrug:. You have a good strong solid line.:thumbup:

What are the plans for memorial weekend? I have to work unfortunately but would love to hear what fun alot of you would be having :happydance:

Thats awesome! Good luck!:happydance:

I never get a + with those ones, I have to use the clear blue easy ones that give you a smiley face:shrug:. You have a good strong solid line.:thumbup:

Yeah I started to get poas happy positive opk only lasted a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->