African or African-Americans TTC

Hey all!

I am going to Chicago for Memorial day to see my mom and dad:). Thats my dad's bday so Im sure we will do the usual BBQ, cook too much food and have no one to give it to:haha:. We are also going to Dallas, TX, Jackson, MS, Chicago again and Richmond, VA. Oh yeah and to North Little Rock, AR to a waterpark. All this summer! Im a teacher, so you have to get it all in! Im already planning next summer:haha:. We are going to go to Couples Resort Swept Away in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

As far as TTC is concerned, I am on day 6 of provera and have 4 more days to take these pills. If my cycle comes prior to me finishing these pills, I can stop taking them. Then I will start clomid on day 5 of my cycle. I never got BFP using clomid but with God, all things are possible.

Make it a great one.:hugs:

What are the plans for memorial weekend? I have to work unfortunately but would love to hear what fun alot of you would be having :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

Thinking about going on a break.... How are you?

Hey all!

I am going to Chicago for Memorial day to see my mom and dad:). Thats my dad's bday so Im sure we will do the usual BBQ, cook too much food and have no one to give it to:haha:. We are also going to Dallas, TX, Jackson, MS, Chicago again and Richmond, VA. Oh yeah and to North Little Rock, AR to a waterpark. All this summer! Im a teacher, so you have to get it all in! Im already planning next summer:haha:. We are going to go to Couples Resort Swept Away in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

As far as TTC is concerned, I am on day 6 of provera and have 4 more days to take these pills. If my cycle comes prior to me finishing these pills, I can stop taking them. Then I will start clomid on day 5 of my cycle. I never got BFP using clomid but with God, all things are possible.

Make it a great one.:hugs:

Sounds like you ladies have some good plans. At least I'm off on Friday and Monday so no telling what I can get into :thumbup:

Hey ladies, I'm 26 and TTC #1 me and my fiance'havebeentrying for1yr with. No results,I wasdiagnosed with PCOS officially in May 2012. I have been doing tons of blood work since January with normal blood work and cycles pretty normal just 1-3 days off. After u/s scan showed follicleson bothovariesand anotherbatch of normal blood work,with theexception thatno ovulation was detected finally it was confrimed. At this point I don't catch myselfsobbing uncontrollablyatthePampers commercials but that was me in January-April!!! I did a lot of research on PCOS so I had plenty of questions for my Dr. every visit. Currently I am taking 500mg of metformin and completed the first round of Clomid 50mg . I am to do more blood work next week to ensure that I ovulated with the help of the Clomid. If anyone needs a buddy or want more info please let me

Hey ladies, I'm 26 and TTC #1 me and my fiance'havebeentrying for1yr with. No results,I wasdiagnosed with PCOS officially in May 2012. I have been doing tons of blood work since January with normal blood work and cycles pretty normal just 1-3 days off. After u/s scan showed follicleson bothovariesand anotherbatch of normal blood work,with theexception thatno ovulation was detected finally it was confrimed. At this point I don't catch myselfsobbing uncontrollablyatthePampers commercials but that was me in January-April!!! I did a lot of research on PCOS so I had plenty of questions for my Dr. every visit. Currently I am taking 500mg of metformin and completed the first round of Clomid 50mg . I am to do more blood work next week to ensure that I ovulated with the help of the Clomid. If anyone needs a buddy or want more info please let me

Welcome. There are ladies here that have PCOS and have had successful pregnancies. I pray you have the same success.

Welcome to the group!:flower:

Wow..It's been a while since I've been on. Just got done reading everybody so I can get caught up with the latest in here:thumbup: Congrats to the :bfp: and also the babies that came! :happydance: And to all of us who is still waiting. Do not worry..Our time will come:hugs::hugs:

@FutureMommie> Thanks! This time next week I’m traveling to Nigeria to see my finance and my dad. And then 2 Saturdays after this coming Saturday we will be married! Wow it came to fast. As for the age of a man and his sperm. I read somewhere online that the age of a man does play a role, but it also (like you said) it depends on the health of a man as well. So you never know...
@Mrskcbrown> Yes you are right. All is very well. GOD will make things possible. Just getting excited on this trip and also afterwards.

@Fcracker> Thanks hun. Yes it’s going to be exciting. A lot of pictures will be taking and a lot of things to do when I get there. I know he wants a child.

@queenlavera> Thanks hun. Yeah I heard about the coffee intake. But I know hubby will cut down.

All right! Memorial Day weekend is over and so is school (in some places) How are you ladies doing?

thought I would pop in ladies havent been on in awhile but I had been feeling really exhausted and snapping at DH lately and had AF like cramps and spotted 2 days so me taking a home pregnancy test is a huge fear of mine lol so I went the easy route and got some blood drawn and my hcg level was 72 she wants me to go back monday to make sure I am doubling so after my long journey I am finally blessed with my precious angel... Baby dust to all ladies

thought I would pop in ladies havent been on in awhile but I had been feeling really exhausted and snapping at DH lately and had AF like cramps and spotted 2 days so me taking a home pregnancy test is a huge fear of mine lol so I went the easy route and got some blood drawn and my hcg level was 72 she wants me to go back monday to make sure I am doubling so after my long journey I am finally blessed with my precious angel... Baby dust to all ladies

Congratulations! :dance:

Congratulations! :dance:

Thank you so much HisGrace

congrats! Now get plenty of rest and keep us updated

congrats! Now get plenty of rest and keep us updated

thanks so much you also H&H 9 months

Hi everyone just wanted to giveanupdatefrom my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

Hi ladies!!! It's been a while, but I had to take a break. TTC can become stressful and I felt as though I needed to take some time off. During that time, the hubby and I took a much needed vacation and now we'll start back.

Now, I wanted to ask you ladies for a assistance with this whole charting and tempting thingy...lol!! Here are my questions:

-What website do you use (charts) and is there a mobile app as well?
-Do you track with opk's and use the charting method as well? If so, what brand of opk's?
-What day do you start tempting?
-Where did you purchase your basal thermometer?
-How do you take your temperature (personal, but I'm trying to see what works best..lol)?

I just wanted to add that I have a clearblue easy fertility monitor that I've never used.
I'm thinking that I should use these along with tempting and opk's. Is that too much?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!

Hey ladies, just popping back in to say hello..... Life is busy with this little one. congrats to all the new births, bfp's, etc.... I must catch up I'm sure to be way behind.

Inluv

Hey ladies, just popping back in to say hello..... Life is busy with this little one. congrats to all the new births, bfp's, etc.... I must catch up I'm sure to be way behind.

Inluv

Your profile is too cute!! She is adorable!!

Hi everyone just wanted to giveanupdatefrom my DR. apt.It was confirmed that I did OV this cycle with clomid!! Yaaay I was sooooo nervous it wasn't working. But I am soo glad for theses results, my Dr. is keeping me on both meds until I get my :BFP: Have a great weekend everyone <3

That is awesome. I'm praying that you get your BFP soon!!

I know I've been off board for a while due to I decided we were going to wait due to my periods being irregular due to breastfeeding. Lately I had been really irritable and not very patient with Olivia and plus I had put on some weight especially in my mid section. Something told me to go ahead and take a test and low and behold, it came back positive. I have no idea how far along I am but I do remember getting my period late last month so maybe somewhere in between there. I don't even know if he is really ready for a second one so I may wait a bit to tell him lol

Wow, what a pleasant surprise!! Congrats and sending you loads of sticky dust!!

Fcracker- thanks. Me tooo :) I'm have weird semi cramps cant tell if af is getting ready, or parts of the metformin side effects this will be the first af since starting the metformin so I have noo idea when it's suppose to surprise me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->