African or African-Americans TTC

How's everybody doing today? Sad to say AF got me, again today. Have been having slightly prolonged cycles. Normally AF cd 29-31.last month AF was cd34, and this month cd32. Was really hopeful these past 2 weeks. Unfortunately was symptom spotting from 8 dpo when I started having sore boobs around the sides which I never had before, and these weird cramps like pinching in the sides. Myboobs are huge anyway but I never get such pain except mild nipple tenderness sometimes in 2ww. Needless to say started spotting today and cramping in my belly button, so I knew AF was coming. Please pray for me as I'm still waiting for my 1st BFP ever, & i think im doing most things right,always use opks and have positive results and try to bd when I'm supposedly fertile. I guess I'm now impatient and just want it to be my turn soon before work gets busier than it is already.

F cracker did u get your BFP??
How's Hisgrace, Mrs October - not seen you in a long while...
Good luck to all the ladies!

lilyrose- Sorry to hear about AF :( I know how you feel.

As for me, Im currently ovulating. I received my second peak on my CBFM and my temps are rising. It's funny because prior to temping and charting, I was really off on my ovulation date. For example, the calendar said that I would ovulate on Saturday, but I didn't receive a positive opk until Saturday and my first peak until Sunday. At this point, I would have normally stopped b'ding based on my calendar. Silly rabbit..lol!!

Hey!! I pray everyone is well. Ive been very bad with logging in and checking on everyone:shrug:. I will get better i hope. AFM, i took clomid cycle days 5-9 and it was estmated that i would O anywhere from 5-10 days after that which wouldve been june 10-15. We bd on days june 10,12, 13 and 17, also 21. So i dont even know if i ovulated on this 100mgs of clomid, the first few days of opk i kept getting negatives, and so i just stopped and said i wasnt going to stress it by constantly testing. So i guess if AF isnt here by june 30 i will test, so that i can begin provera again, to get my cycle started:wacko:. I was suppose to go for cycle 21 day test at dr to see if i ovulated with clomid and. Didnt even go:shrug:.

@mrskcbrown-I hope you caught the egg and I am happy you are taking the no stress approach :hugs:

Hi all...I got my BFP today at 23dpo. Wishing all you lovely ladies lots of baby :dust:

@Christylove-Good to see you!
@fcracker-congrats! Now time to :sex: and not let that go to waste :happydance:
:wacko: things have been a little crazy on the home front.. I stopped checking ovulation on cd 25 didn't get a real positive opk. Gave up on this cycle. Im now on cd30..... Trying not to stress if

Hi all...I got my BFP today at 23dpo. Wishing all you lovely ladies lots of baby :dust:

Congrats!!!!

:wacko: things have been a little crazy on the home front.. I stopped checking ovulation on cd 25 didn't get a real positive opk. Gave up on this cycle. Im now on cd30..... Trying not to stress if

It may be that your body is resetting. I'm sure this good ol heat isn't helping either. It's hot where I am. Good outlook on the no stress approach :hugs:

Congrats!!!!

It may be that your body is resetting. I'm sure this good ol heat isn't helping either. It's hot where I am. Good outlook on the no stress approach :hugs:

Thank you, but it mostly rain here in Florida for the last week and a half... I didn't mind one bit lol. I will be testing soon... as in tonight lol :) i'll keep you posted. Again thank you.

Hi ladies just an update I ended up miscarrying on saturday but me and my husband are strong and waiting to try again just this time no fertility treatment we are putting it all in Gods hands and going to let him guide us to our BFP.. Enjoy your day ladies

Hi ladies just an update I ended up miscarrying on saturday but me and my husband are strong and waiting to try again just this time no fertility treatment we are putting it all in Gods hands and going to let him guide us to our BFP.. Enjoy your day ladies

:hugs: Keep your faith and He will reward you.

:hugs:

Hi Ladies,
I haven't been on in a long while. I just wanted to encourage everyone to stay positive and keep the faith! God is able! I feel very blessed and excited as I prepare for the delivery of Baby Woo Woo, but I do not take anything for granted as I know this is an honor and gift from God. Thinking of your ladies always.

You dont have too much longer to go ladykay! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your little one :flower:

Ju st left my dr apt....my metformin wasincreasedto 2000mg. a day...andthefollowing 3 cycles of clomid to cd 5-9... My 3rd cycleof clomid which I should begin after af shows this week....I did mention the slight pain that could have been O, she advise that I do the ovulation kit cd12-cd19.she thinks that I may O late...although pushing out the clomid would make me O even later..Going by my blood work from may it showed that I would have O early in the month... Also hunny goes in for semen analysis.....if we dontgeta BFP by Oct with clomid..Jan I'll go back for further testing to make sure my tubes are not blocked.. Or we can look into an IUI... Wheeew that was alot to processin a 30min apt....apartof me wants to keep hope that it's too early to detect and I have a bfp...wishful thinking ....well I'm heading back to my office..hopefully I can hidethesadnessin my face..my honey works in the same officeand he can read me likea book.....Hopeeveryonehasa good day.

take my advice I know its hard but I just go with the flow from a week and a half after my period we just have fun BD'n and dont even think of babies and thats when I always land my bfp but when I concentrate so hard its like really when the heck will it happen grr but baby dust to you and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->