African or African-Americans TTC

One question though....do you use a normal thermometer to temp, or a BBT one?

@isi: I use a digital one and I didnt start temping until a day or so after AF was finished.

@ the_key: my temp went up again. I assume this is a good sign. Hopes still not up yet:shrug:. May test tomorrow or sunday:coffee:. My shortest luteal phase has been 12 days and my longest about 15 days so im trying to test within that range. Keep praying!:thumbup:

I used a BBT one, its one of those digital ones and give you temp reading to two decimal places. Its pretty neat cos it beeps when the reading is ready so I can do it in the dark lol. I stopped temping now though because pregnancy is meant to throw your temps all over the place and didnt want to freak myself out even more then I already am.
MrK high temps at 11DPO is definitely a good sign, will have fxd for you this weekend.

I used a BBT one, its one of those digital ones and give you temp reading to two decimal places. Its pretty neat cos it beeps when the reading is ready so I can do it in the dark lol. I stopped temping now though because pregnancy is meant to throw your temps all over the place and didnt want to freak myself out even more then I already am.
MrK high temps at 11DPO is definitely a good sign, will have fxd for you this weekend.

I too will probably stop temping about 2 days after I get my BFP. I dont think I can handle the roller coaster.:hugs:

hello ladies.... Hope all is well... today i started my clomid 150mgs and i'm praying for that bfp next month :yipee:.... @mrsbrownkc... that's great your temps are still high..:happydance: I don't know how you can do it.... i would have to test: that would drive me crazy:wacko: and to everyone else... I'm still praying for everyone....:hugs:

hello ladies.... Hope all is well... today i started my clomid 150mgs and i'm praying for that bfp next month :yipee:.... @mrsbrownkc... that's great your temps are still high..:happydance: I don't know how you can do it.... i would have to test: that would drive me crazy:wacko: and to everyone else... I'm still praying for everyone....:hugs:

Hiya!
I want to test but when I read about people in my chart stalkers group having nice charts but a BFN, I get nervous, or when I think about how long I have been TTCing, I get scared:shrug:. Pray that God gives me some confidence because I have zero right now:haha:
I took 100mgs of clomid this month plus 1500 mgs of metformin.

@ everyone: Ok so this chart is very similar to my chart huh? This is a BFP chart that I layed my chart over. Just thought Id share it. I never see any as similar so Im a bit excited LOL!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/journal/rev2fCAgB.png

My chart is the purple one.

oohh its looking really good, am real excited for you MrK. Praying hard.

oohh its looking really good, am real excited for you MrK. Praying hard.

Thanks but Im confused on my temps today. When my DH took my temp at 6am it was 98.0, but I was so sleepy and the thermometer was falling out of my mouth. So I went back to sleep for about 4 more hours and when I woke up my temp was 98.8 and we took it twice. So which one should I go by? When he took it at 6 and it was 98, I said to myself hmm that doesnt seem right because I felt so warm but I was just so tired, I couldnt say anything:haha:.

Hey ladies just thought i'd pop in and see how your all getting on and by the looks of things there's quite a few congratulations i have to say so congrats to all those that got that bfp wishing you all a happy and healthy 8 months :hugs: and to all the other ladies keep the faith as the lord will bless you soon never lose faith xXx

Hey ladies just thought i'd pop in and see how your all getting on and by the looks of things there's quite a few congratulations i have to say so congrats to all those that got that bfp wishing you all a happy and healthy 8 months :hugs: and to all the other ladies keep the faith as the lord will bless you soon never lose faith xXx

Hey Birmz!:happydance::happydance:
Congrats on the baby!!:baby::baby::happydance: Beautiful:thumbup::thumbup:
I am so happy for you. Im still on the TTC rollercoaster. Glad that you remembered us. How is motherhood?

AF showed up last night(saturday april 24th) But I am ok with it,bout some zinc cause i heard that it was good for my cystic acne(really painful type of acne)and also to see if SO's little swimmers can get a boost,bought a bottle of 100 of 50 mg so well see how the followng months go

Got really sick this morning had fruit and was drinking my coffee and all of a sudden got really nauseous,I tried to fight it bt eventually it won and I had a little talk with the toilet bowl,slept a little and my "mommy" made me some lentil chicken soup and I am feeling drained and still sick but much better than this morning,my 9 year old neice and 7 year old nephew was commenting about "they know what is wrong with me" I asked them what and they said "oh,you are PG" I told them that know I am not but my nephew was hearing none of that he decided he wanted to hu and give his "baby brother" a kiss,I hours a good few of my family members knew that I was sick and threw up and was forever asking me "Are you PG"? Life is so cruel sometimes and I would of loved that idea too If AF had not shown her face

awww Nightnurse your nephew and neice sounds so lovely bless em. I get the same thing from my neice everytime she calls, she keeps asking when I plan to give her a cousin to play with, talk about pressure lol. Hang in there hun.
Birmz your little'un is gorgeous congratulations, hope the birth and recovery are going well.
MrsK sorry just saw your question about your chart, I see you have chosen to discard it which is a good thing. Sleeping with your mouth open does effect the temp reading. I found it real cute how your DH was the one attempting to take your temp whilst you slept teehee!! too sweet

Hi! Sorry I've been MIA, this fatigue has hit me really hard. My husband was joking that my feet are never on the ground, I'm always in bed. I just can't get enough sleep!

:hugs: to all the ladies who got hit by AF. My fingers are crossed that next cycle is the one for you! How's everyone doing?

Hey ladies. Temp rise for me today:happydance:. Not sure if it means anything but...sigh. I may test tomorrow.

@the_key: at first I did discard the temp but I added it and just attached a note. It was closer to my normal time than my secong temp.

Yesterday my hips were so sore and I had a lot of pressure in my uterus, so i kept going to the bathroom to see if AF was coming and nothing but creamy cm.:shrug: Today I just have decreased appetite. I havent been following my symptoms close because I didnt want to be a symptom spotter.:haha:

Anywho, the_key and sincerevon.....tell me your symptoms once again, hope you dont mind??:hugs:

Hi girls,
So sorry for the late update. My appointment was late is afternoon and only just got back from EPAC. Good News, everything is ok. we were able to see our little fraggle and his lil heartbeat flickering away, measured at 6 +2 which is exactly our calculations. They could see a small bleed near the sac and believe this is where the blood came from, they have said I should expect another bleed soon and not to worry because everything is fine with the baby. Still going to take it easy got another 6weeks to get through. Its only when we got back in the car that we realised that in our excitement we forgot to ask for a picture, sorry girls looks like you will have to wait a few more weeks. Thank you girls once again for all your support :hugs:

Sincerevon i know what you mean about the fatigue, its so hard trying to stay awake at work :blush:
Yippee! MrsK temps are up, very nice. My symptoms were mainly af like, but the odd one was the gas, omg it was so bad I had to take Rennie(indigestion tabs) lol.

Hi girls,
So sorry for the late update. My appointment was late is afternoon and only just got back from EPAC. Good News, everything is ok. we were able to see our little fraggle and his lil heartbeat flickering away, measured at 6 +2 which is exactly our calculations. They could see a small bleed near the sac and believe this is where the blood came from, they have said I should expect another bleed soon and not to worry because everything is fine with the baby. Still going to take it easy got another 6weeks to get through. Its only when we got back in the car that we realised that in our excitement we forgot to ask for a picture, sorry girls looks like you will have to wait a few more weeks. Thank you girls once again for all your support :hugs:

Sincerevon i know what you mean about the fatigue, its so hard trying to stay awake at work :blush:
Yippee! MrsK temps are up, very nice. My symptoms were mainly af like, but the odd one was the gas, omg it was so bad I had to take Rennie(indigestion tabs) lol.

Hey, I am so happy for you!:happydance::happydance: I knew all would be well. Glad to see the heartbeating so nicely as well. Blessings:hugs:

FF says my AF is due tomorrow, so testing then as I will be 15dpo. Thanks for all your support:hugs::hugs:

YAY the_key! I love hearing good news!

Mrskc, I had a lack of my usual PMS symptoms. My nips hurt, I had a pulling sensation in both of my sides, as well as a COMPLETE lack of appetite. Usually I'm ravenous before AF. I knew something was up when nothing sounded good.

Hey ladies. I got a :bfn: this morning but my temp stayed at 98.6.:shrug:

Anywho, I have a question: I chart my cycle on 2 sites. Fertility friend has my ovulation on CD15, and myfertilitycharts.com has my ovulation on CD18?? Why is this?

Fertility friend has me at 15dpo and myfertilitycharts has me at 12dpo?
Here is the link: https://www.myfertilitycharts.com/w...d=29&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=7159&pub=1

Of course for my fertilityfriend chart, just click my ticker.

Im starting to think that I will not get this BFP. Thanks for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->