African or African-Americans TTC

6 weeks to go! Wow, time is really flying. I remember when you got your bfp.

Hi Ladies! :hi:

I'm not quite TTC yet...just a month and a half off...waiting till Jan. But wanted to say hi to my sisters and make a little nest for myself. :xmas14:

@lillytame- Welcome to the group

@hisgrace- Good to hear! Make sure you let that baby enjoy some of that Thanksgiving cooking :thumbup:

Hi ladies just stopping in to catch up on all of you :-D. All is well with me.... GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Woooo ladies just wanted to say hello; it's been weeks reading this thread all the way from 2009; MrsKCBrown, u are a very strong woman! You gave me hope! Felt like I was with you in your struggle!

I have a 9 year old daughter from a prev relationship and got married in 2010 ; we have NTNP and all these years have not had a BFP! DH has sperm issues and I have one functioning tube; ( we just recently found out about DH's sperm issues as I had a laparascopy and apart from the one tube I was perfect! ) DH has agreed for us to do IUI ( JAN) but I'm hoping to get a BFP before then , as the doctors said his count was not so bad he just needed a lifestyle change

I am new here to the site and the thread. I should be sleep for work tomorrow but I am compelled to join this thread. I love how positive and supportive everyone is!

I am 25 and I live in West Tennessee. I have been married for almost three years. My hubs and I have been together since 2005. We have recently decided to TTC. My periods have always been irregular since I started. I knew I had PCOS when I was 18 and was finally diagnosed with it this year by ultrasound. I will soon start my second round of Clomid on CD 5-9 (I am on CD 1). I ovulated last time so my Clomid dosage will stay at 50 mgs. I will also try to use OPKs and to take my BBT. I have a fertility friend account to help chart everything.

I would love, while I am waiting on my turn to see a BFP, to start collecting baby items using coupons. I also want to start a blog about my journey also. I thank you all for sharing your struggles and victories on here. It lets me know that I am not alone! I look forward to being a great participator and supporter to you all!

Thanks!!

I am new here to the site and the thread. I should be sleep for work tomorrow but I am compelled to join this thread. I love how positive and supportive everyone is!

I am 25 and I live in West Tennessee. I have been married for almost three years. My hubs and I have been together since 2005. We have recently decided to TTC. My periods have always been irregular since I started. I knew I had PCOS when I was 18 and was finally diagnosed with it this year by ultrasound. I will soon start my second round of Clomid on CD 5-9 (I am on CD 1). I ovulated last time so my Clomid dosage will stay at 50 mgs. I will also try to use OPKs and to take my BBT. I have a fertility friend account to help chart everything.

I would love, while I am waiting on my turn to see a BFP, to start collecting baby items using coupons. I also want to start a blog about my journey also. I thank you all for sharing your struggles and victories on here. It lets me know that I am not alone! I look forward to being a great participator and supporter to you all!

Thanks!!

Welcome!

Thanks!!

:flower: Welcome

Hi Ladies,

I didn't know this thread existed. It was just by chance that I saw it in the main forum, as someone had recently posted. Glad to have found it btw.

Can I join?

My immediate family hail from the Caribbean (Jamaica) and I have been ttc for 1.5 years now. It is taking a while to conceive this time around (have a 12 year old daughter), so have added so many supplements/vitamins etc etc. Hoping that this month will be my lucky month.

Good luck & :dust: to all..

Hi would like to join please

Black British first generation Carribean heritage. I would love to join this group

Im due to test 8th Dec currently approx 2dpo

TTC #1

X

Hi Ladies,

I didn't know this thread existed. It was just by chance that I saw it in the main forum, as someone had recently posted. Glad to have found it btw.

Can I join?

My immediate family hail from the Caribbean (Jamaica) and I have been ttc for 1.5 years now. It is taking a while to conceive this time around (have a 12 year old daughter), so have added so many supplements/vitamins etc etc. Hoping that this month will be my lucky month.

Of course you can join and we are happy to have you. Welcome!

Hi would like to join please

Black British first generation Carribean heritage. I would love to join this group

Im due to test 8th Dec currently approx 2dpo

TTC #1

X

Thank you for joining us and not too much longer to test!

hello,

i am new to the site, and i have a question have any one thats ttc used geritol and good a postive result :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

Can I join?

hello,

i am new to the site, and i have a question have any one thats ttc used geritol and good a postive result :shrug:
I have never tried it but have read reviews of women getting BFP using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->