African or African-Americans TTC

I'm Glad to have found this thread..i'm just waiting to test..i hope all is well for you ladies

aaww poo MrsK, will you test again later if AF doesnt come?

Welcome Vrainoire (loving the translation). Will have my fxd for you also hun, my big sympton was gassy also right before my bfp, so ohhh :dance:

@the_key: I am going to retest this weekend. A small temp drop today but not sure if its anything to worry about yet?:shrug: Very gassy this morning!

Welcome vrainone:flower: Good luck with testing. When do you plan to do so?:hugs:

Hey all. Just checking in on everyone.

Welcome Vrainoire. Nice name. What does it mean? Good luck on the 5th :thumbup:

Hmm, gassy sounds good Mrsk :winkwink:. I hope you get that :bfp: this weekend.

:hug: to everyone!

I still have my fingers crossed for you mrskc and Isi! Welcome Vrainoire, we're glad to have you!

thanks for the welcome sincerevon, and to answer Isi Vrainoire means True Black

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

welcome Vrainoire :flower:

Hi ladies.... Hope everyone is doing fine..... mrskcbrown, your not out until :witch:comes... i got a :bfn: before my :bfp: what type of pregnancy test did you use... today i'm cd11 and waiting on a positive opk.... i'm still praying that everyone gets there BFP...:hugs:

Beanni, how are you feeling?

Isi, my fingers are crossed for you this cycle!

Mrskc, any news? I'm pretty much throwing :dust: at you! You deserve a bfp!

Londoncharles, I'm praying that everyone gets a bfp also!

Vrainoire, any symptoms yet? I was such a symptom spotter, LOL!

I've been feeling pretty good overall. Just trying to keep my patience untl my ultrasound. Good thing is, I go get my bloods done on Monday. That will hold me over until I get to see my bean! Happy Friday!!!! :)

Hi Mrskcbrown... Hoping you get your BFP soon!!! How are your symptoms coming on?? Think I'll be staying around here a lot more now as i'm no longer in 3rd Tri... feeling kinda lost lol... motherhood is going well my lil boy sleeps during the day and plays at night!!!

How are all you ladies coming on?? I see that a few of you caught the eggy lol i miss the days of being pregnant feels like it was forever ago that my bump was kick and punching me lol!!!

Good Luck To You All :hugs:

Birmz, your little one is TOO CUTE! Aww!! My pregnancy seems to be creeping by. I can't wait until I can feel the baby kick and punch. Everyone says time flies, so I guess I should try to enjoy it.

Hey ladies. So this is what FF told me today: You have more than 18 days of high temperatures. Please take a test,
you may be pregnant!
Well, I didnt test this morning. When I got the low temp, I got a bit discouraged, but Im seeing that this is kinda normal on the charts Ive viewed. I will test in the AM for sure. Maybe even later with nite time pee pee

Be blessed today!

Hey Sincerevon aside from sore BBs and stomach cramps(usual PMS Stuff) i was startled by pinkish discharge with blood on day 4dpo, but aside from that no symptoms..i don't feel it, but i was sure the discharge was IB being that i have a regular cycle with no occasional spotting and i've never had ovulation bleeding

:hugs:Hi all! Just a vent!

Im so sick of some of these negative thread groups on BNB. They arent getting their BFPS so they want others to be miserable with them. Even if I dont get a BFP, im always positive with others. I dont tell them things like, good chart but you might not get bfp because someone else didnt. It just pisses me off:growlmad: So I said my peace on that chat and told them that I was leaving the group. Some people hate to see others happy.

End of rant, thanks for listening!:hugs:

Hello, Thanks for the thread ... I had a MC Feb/Mar .. ttcing already. I pray that God answers me this month ... I would love a Jan baby.

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Exodus 23.26

Hello, Thanks for the thread ... I had a MC Feb/Mar .. ttcing already. I pray that God answers me this month ... I would love a Jan baby.

There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Exodus 23.26

We are happy you are here!:hugs: Praying for your BFP!:hugs:

Mrskc, how exciting that FF sent you that message! Woo-hoo! C'mon BFP! And I'm sorry you had a hard time at another group. :hugs: You're right, you are always positive with others.

vrainoire, those symptoms sound a lot like the ones I had! So exciting!!!!

GL ladies!!!!

Welcome Mrs O!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back