African or African-Americans TTC

BFN again yesterday afternoon. I may retest in a few days, not sure. Temp stayed the same, no dip and AF is a no show today. Guess Im playing a waiting game. Thanks for all your support.:hugs:

Hey lovlies! I just wanted to give my love and support to all of you! Stay positive and great things will happen :)

Good luck and lots of love :hugs:

Hi all,

Sorry to post and run the other day. I am currently moving house and won't have internest access for the next 2 weeks, so i will be MIA.

I am glad everyone is doing well. I am fine, had a bit of nausea start at the beginning of the week, but think with the stress of the move I haven't really felt it the last 2 days.

MrsKC as you said no matter what keep a positive spirit and attitude, your blessing is on its way :hugs:

the_key and sincerevon, hope you are both good and all continues to go well.

Hello ladies..... Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend...:icecream: i'm on cd13 and my opk's are :bfn: so for now i will just kick back and enjoy all this this:rain: take care everyone...:hugs:

Hey everyone. I got my AF today, right to the tee. My cycle always starts somewhere between 32-34 days. Good thing is that I do ovulate. Bad thing is that it has been 13 months. We have an appt on thursday to start the IUI process but Im not sure if we should? I was thinking maybe we try 2 full years on our own? What do you guys think?

The reason I kinda say wait for the IUI is because I dont want to pay approximately $650 and possibly not get a BFP. I think it will be a lot gentler to get a BFN on our own than to know that we dished out that money and then get a BFN. What do you all think?

Decisions, decisions.:hugs:

Mrskc, I'm SO sorry AF got you!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!! :hugs: The decision to keep trying on your own is up to you, I know how hard it is to see BFN after BFN. I'm not sure if I told you, but my husband and I tried for almost two years before we got our first BFP. Mind you, I wasn't temping, but we weren't protecting and I was using OPKs every now and then. It was so frustrating. Did your doctor tell you what the success rates for an IUI would be?

Hi Girls, so sorry I been MIA for a few days. Been sick as a dog, I got it bad girls its terrible. I have nausea all day long. DH got me motion bands to wear they seem to help a little but gosh this is no fun at all. Glad to hear you are all well. Beanni happy house moving, MrK pls remain positive, we are with you all the way. Welcome Mro. Sincerevon looking forward to seeing the ultrasound pictures.

Hey ladies, checkin in. Work blocked BnB :p

Mrskcbrown-pray on it darlin. You know God already has the answer for you. Just pray that you are open to receive it when it comes.

Mrskc, I'm SO sorry AF got you!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!! :hugs: The decision to keep trying on your own is up to you, I know how hard it is to see BFN after BFN. I'm not sure if I told you, but my husband and I tried for almost two years before we got our first BFP. Mind you, I wasn't temping, but we weren't protecting and I was using OPKs every now and then. It was so frustrating. Did your doctor tell you what the success rates for an IUI would be?

Thanks! We are going to the DR on thursday and so Im sure she will tell us those odds then. She did tell me that its a bit better than natural TTC because it bypasses the vaginal canal altogether which is very acidic and easily kills sperm. This way they put the semen right into my uterus, and then I have to wait 2 weeks to see if it took or not:shrug:. So Ill keep you all posted.

@the-key: im trying my best to remain positive but its really hard!

Hello everyone...:hi:

Hope everyone is doing fine..... mrskcbrown... i'm sorry that :witch: came...:sad2: I agree with the others just pray about it.... I know how you feel and will continue to pray for you and the others....:hugs: as for me there's no sign of O'ing yet and opk's are sooo expensive... i will just temp and see what will happen.... :winkwink:

Hello everyone ....

@ mrskcbrown ... so sorry :witch: came ...

This month is OUR month of FAVOUR. So I pray that we will all find favour in the sight of God....Keep praying and he will surely come through.

Hello everyone ....

@ mrskcbrown ... so sorry :witch: came ...

This month is OUR month of FAVOUR. So I pray that we will all find favour in the sight of God....Keep praying and he will surely come through.

Gosh, I wish I could believe in this. I want to so badly but after 14 months, I can honestly say that my faith is wavering. I know God is a good God but my heart is aching. Im in tears. Its all I think about. My husband wants it so bad and I feel like a failure, even though its moreso him with the issues than me. One DR says he has low morphology and the other semen analysis says good morphology but low volume. I never knew in a million years that I would have this problem. Now Im 35 and he will soon be 37 and I feel time just isnt on our side. I dont think I will be on BNB a lot because Im feeling so pessimistic now and sad and I dont think I will be any good to anyone. I wish I had a friend here who understands where I am at, but all of my friends have no problems having kids, none of them!!

I keep praying and praying and praying and trusting God, month after month, thinking im BFP then Bam here comes AF right in my face. I use OPKs, preseed, softcups, metformin, clomid, gaunefisin, sex a million times a cycle and NOTHING! When my cycle comes, Im so sacred to tell my DH because I dont want him to hurt like I do, so I down play it, like "I think I'm just spotting", when I know full well its my period. This month, I tried not symptom spotting and read the book taking charge of your fertility and it said if you have 18 high temps then you are pregnant. What a crock of cramp. I had 19 high temps and got AF. I dont know what to do or what to believe in anymore.

Sometimes I think maybe we should just give up! I dont wanna go spend money on this IUI just to end up with a BFN.

Im so so so so sad and disgusted today!

Have a good day ladies!

@ Mrskcbrown i know it is very discouraging..but sometimes I like to think that God has perfect timing..my mother was told repeatedly that she would never be able to have children of her own, and i'm not saying that God will make you wait as long as she did But she gave birth to me when she was 39 and had my little brother 3years later after years of discouragement from doctors and miscarriage..everything happens in its due season..be and stay encouraged

Mrsk, I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way after my AF started. For days, I was hurt, angry and felt dissociated from God. But I soon realised that my faith is the biggest thing I have....bigger than any clomid, bigger than any OPKs. If I lose that faith in God, I have nothing. Mrsk, God will surely bless you with your heart's desires. HE has put the desire for a child in your heart, and it will most surely come to pass. Just keep on doing what you do, keep doing your own earthly bit (i.e. temping and every other thing your docs recommend), and HE will crown your earthly efforts with his amazing grace!! As for IUI, if it has to come that, then so be it. Just pray about it first!! Don't be discouraged, hun. Make sure you stay connected to the life source :hugs:

I intend to go down that route later in the year, if I don' get a :bfp: after my next round of clomid. But it's not top priority for me, really. I am Godmother to my best friend's Son in Augusta, Georgia in July, and that's going to cost me quite a bit of change! After my trip, we will put money together and weigh our options.

Glad your pregnancies are going well Sincerevon, Beanni and the_key! Wishing you a healthy and happy 7+ months left! :hugs:

Gosh, I wish I could believe in this. I want to so badly but after 14 months, I can honestly say that my faith is wavering. I know God is a good God but my heart is aching. Im in tears. Its all I think about. My husband wants it so bad and I feel like a failure, even though its moreso him with the issues than me. One DR says he has low morphology and the other semen analysis says good morphology but low volume. I never knew in a million years that I would have this problem. Now Im 35 and he will soon be 37 and I feel time just isnt on our side. I dont think I will be on BNB a lot because Im feeling so pessimistic now and sad and I dont think I will be any good to anyone. I wish I had a friend here who understands where I am at, but all of my friends have no problems having kids, none of them!!

I keep praying and praying and praying and trusting God, month after month, thinking im BFP then Bam here comes AF right in my face. I use OPKs, preseed, softcups, metformin, clomid, gaunefisin, sex a million times a cycle and NOTHING! When my cycle comes, Im so sacred to tell my DH because I dont want him to hurt like I do, so I down play it, like "I think I'm just spotting", when I know full well its my period. This month, I tried not symptom spotting and read the book taking charge of your fertility and it said if you have 18 high temps then you are pregnant. What a crock of cramp. I had 19 high temps and got AF. I dont know what to do or what to believe in anymore.

Sometimes I think maybe we should just give up! I dont wanna go spend money on this IUI just to end up with a BFN.

Im so so so so sad and disgusted today!

Have a good day ladies!

I definately know how you feel I've been trying a loooog time and keep hoping for the best and am disappointed every month and feel like a failure,All my friends have kids and tell me kids are a big expense,my family keep asking me what I am waiting for and the older neices are having kids,I keep telling myself that God knows what he is doin and if i become PG maybe something will go wrong,then I think,well that is god he can make something god happen then,or why am I suffering so when my brother is a bad parent and has 10 kids and the oldest is now PG and they are not as wonderful as me,all in all just breath and take it one day at a time

Hi ladies:flower:

mrskcbrown.... I know how you feel.... I was ttc'ing for almost 9yrs until i got pregnant with my second child, and it took a couple rounds of clomid & metformin and then i up my own dose of clomid 150mgs and it work...:thumbup: but i also did not tell my husband every little detail which i did in the past.. i didn't want him to stress with me... so i stay focus and didn't stress.... i did what i felt was best for me... Please don't give up... just make some small changes and if your husband sperm count is low have him take a really good multivitamin... I will continue to pray for you & the others but i really understand how you feel right now...:hugs2: today i'm cd16 and yesterday i got my first positive on my opk..:happydance: and today i got a really strong positive.. so now i will begin my 2ww in a day or 2... I hope you ladies are having a wonderful day....:yipee:

Not sure what to say .............. so BIG :hugs: and :kiss: to everyone ...................

Hi ladies:flower:

mrskcbrown.... I know how you feel.... I was ttc'ing for almost 9yrs until i got pregnant with my second child, and it took a couple rounds of clomid & metformin and then i up my own dose of clomid 150mgs and it work...:thumbup: but i also did not tell my husband every little detail which i did in the past.. i didn't want him to stress with me... so i stay focus and didn't stress.... i did what i felt was best for me... Please don't give up... just make some small changes and if your husband sperm count is low have him take a really good multivitamin... I will continue to pray for you & the others but i really understand how you feel right now...:hugs2: today i'm cd16 and yesterday i got my first positive on my opk..:happydance: and today i got a really strong positive.. so now i will begin my 2ww in a day or 2... I hope you ladies are having a wonderful day....:yipee:

Hey what part of Tennessee are you in? I am in Memphis. Thanks for your support!

mrskc my thoughts and prayers are with you! I hope your doctor is able to give you some answers tomorrow!

All the ladies that are TTC, I'm sending you tons of :dust:! Your prayers will be answered, I'm sure of it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->