African or African-Americans TTC

Hi all

@mrskcbrown: See you are lot more posistive ....so glad for you.

Now my rant ..... could not wait so i tested again today and got a :bfn:

I am not even sure whats wrong with me. I so so sad .. everywhere i look there is a pregnant woman .... i am so jealous, why did i have a mc , i was so happy when i was pregnant but now i think i am slowly going into a dark place ........... My hubby bless him has been great support but i dont think he understands what i am really feeling.

and dont you just hate it when people ask you "so when are you having kids" and they give you that "you've been married for long look".

O lord I need your strength to carry on .... I need your comforting spirit. Pslam 46:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Hi all

@mrskcbrown: See you are lot more posistive ....so glad for you.

Now my rant ..... could not wait so i tested again today and got a :bfn:

I am not even sure whats wrong with me. I so so sad .. everywhere i look there is a pregnant woman .... i am so jealous, why did i have a mc , i was so happy when i was pregnant but now i think i am slowly going into a dark place ........... My hubby bless him has been great support but i dont think he understands what i am really feeling.

and dont you just hate it when people ask you "so when are you having kids" and they give you that "you've been married for long look".

O lord I need your strength to carry on .... I need your comforting spirit. Pslam 46:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Oh yeah I know where you are at. If you look through this thread I have been there too many times. We do have to pray for his peace because without it we would go coo-coo:wacko:. Hubbys dont understand totally but the fact that he is trying is very awesome, some men dont. :hugs::hugs:honey, each day gets easier.:hugs:

Hi ladies. Welcome lisa and mom198. Mrsk I think you are gorgeous and don't need to loose any weight at all. A few months ago soon after my mc I had my beautician tell me that I lost bab because of my weight. That upset me so much I don't go to her anymore she is not qualified to make that diagnosis. Anyway am not overweight but am built like most black women with a 32 waist and a big ole badongadonk. I guess the vogue magazine society would place me in the overweight category as am no posh spice size 0 but I've learnt to love all of me and hubby loves me as I am and always says he would just die if I ever lost it hahaha. Ok that's my rant for the day lol
mrso hang in there honey we are all praying for your bfp. Now was it lisa or mom198 that was on implanon. See this is what happens when you go off on a tangant and forget everything hahaha. Anyway I was going to say I was on implanon for under 3 yes them had it removed it took some time but we did get a bfp and now we are praying this one sticks so don't give up. Some people go right back to normal a few days after removing the implanon so you're doing the right thing by going right into it. Goodluck Hun.

Now I should apologise for typos and spelling mistakes it's about 6am and am in bed typing this monster post on my iPhone I know for a fact there are typos hope it makes sense though lol

MrsO, I was right where you are at. My husbands cousin and I were pregnant at the same time, and shared a due date. I MC'd that pregnancy, and hers continued. Now she is 25 weeks pregnant. I was SO down. I'd never been like that in my life. I'd cry looking at babies, cry seeing pregnant women, stay at home and just be down. It was horrible. It was so hard seeing her at family events with a growing belly, knowing that mine was empty. You WILL get your bfp. I have no doubt about that. :hugs: hang in there hun!!

hey ladies im new to the site and so far i like it it's great to be around people who's going through the same thing as you are....
Anyway im 24 years been together with hubby for 4 years now trying for our first...I'm 13 dpo today been cramping since 8 dpo which is different for me i usually get af cramps the day it comes so i hope it's a good sign... Tomorrow on mothers day i will test wouldn't it be a great gift to get a bfp then.... Pray for me ladies congrats to all the bfps so far and good luck to everyone else...

Hello ladies....:hugs:

@mamatobe86.... Welcome..:flower: and to everyone else i hope your having a wonderful weekend.. today temps are still going up....:yipee: and i have some light cramps and lots of creamy cm...(tmi):blush: i hope this is my month and still praying for everyone....:dust:

Welcome Mamatobe!! I had cramps before I tested bfp. I hope this is it for you ladies!!!!

welcome and congratulations mamatobe. Londoncharles its all sound fab will have fingers crossed for you.

Big congrats to you mamatobe86 ....

I am testing tommorow, I am praying for a :bfp:

I just got my bfp thanks everybody

Congratulations mamatobe. Lucky you!:happydance:

Good luck Londoncharles, maybe this is it for you.

As for me, my life is a bore, just waiting to O so that I can continue to wait some more.:shrug:

Happy mothers day all!:hugs:

Thanks Sincerevon and Mrsk :hugs:. DH and I made up on Friday and were able to make up properly :winkwink:. Don't know whether or not it was too late, but that doesn't matter to me. So I guess I'm kinda back in the 2ww :D

Congrats Mamatobe!

Good luck Mrs O! I hope you get that :bfp:.

From what I hear, cramping is good, LondonCharles! :thumbup:

So.....as for me, I am really praying that I don't get caught up in the high drama of the 2ww! I pray the Good Lord gives me the strength to just ride it out, and accept whatever outcome it does bring. Amen!!!!

Sincerevon, that's so exciting about seeing your baby's heartbeat! I think you should change your status from "Cautiously pregnant". That baby is a sticky bean by God's grace!

Mrsk, when do you o?

Hi Isi, what a beautiful avatar, very romantic. Glad you are hubby were able to make up.

Welcome to all the new ladies and a big congrats mamatobe :flower:

Thanks Beanni :hugs:.

How's the pregnancy coming along? Just a few weeks to your first scan, right? I bet you can't wait :). Wishing you a beautiful 7 months!!!

Thanks Isi!! I have hope for this little one. Enough that we told my MIL yesterday! She cried right in the restaurant, I thought we were going to get thrown out! :)

Mamatobe, CONGRATS! You really ARE a mama to be now! :happydance: Love it!

Come on ladies, let's keep these BFP's on a roll!

Thanks Sincerevon and Mrsk :hugs:. DH and I made up on Friday and were able to make up properly :winkwink:. Don't know whether or not it was too late, but that doesn't matter to me. So I guess I'm kinda back in the 2ww :D

Congrats Mamatobe!

Good luck Mrs O! I hope you get that :bfp:.

From what I hear, cramping is good, LondonCharles! :thumbup:

So.....as for me, I am really praying that I don't get caught up in the high drama of the 2ww! I pray the Good Lord gives me the strength to just ride it out, and accept whatever outcome it does bring. Amen!!!!

Sincerevon, that's so exciting about seeing your baby's heartbeat! I think you should change your status from "Cautiously pregnant". That baby is a sticky bean by God's grace!

Mrsk, when do you o?

Hey Isi! I do not O until friday or saturday which will be cycle day 15 for me. Im not too happy about this month because if I get AF it will come on my first anniversary, such a bummer!:nope: I have something planned for DH for our anniversary. Im taking him out of town and I would love to :sex: with him there:haha:. He says this is the "month" but he has been saying that the last 14 months, so IDK?? Good luck all:hugs:

@mamatobe86....Congrats:hugs: and to everyone else i hope your doing fine... i'm still not feeling well today..:nope: but i will be ok.. :dust:

Hopefully there will be no :af: on your wedding anniversary, and you will be celebrating a :bfp: instead, Mrsk :thumbup:

Sorry to hear you're still feeling poorly, londoncharles. But that might be a good sign, no? :winkwink:

That's so cute about your MIL, Sincerevon! I can just imagine how happy she was. I know it will be the same with both mine and my DH's parents. Our baby will be the first grandchild for both parents (both our siblings are at least 10 years younger than us). Hopefully God will be able to bless us with the :baby: we desire so badly.

Have a great day, folks!

Hello all ... just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I have chickened out ... decided not to test till I am a week late (we'll see how well that will work)

I am praying for all of us, we will all by God's grace get our :bfp: soon.

Praying for you Mrs. O and thats something that I would do, just wait it out. Im not as stressed anymore to test because after so many disappointments, I have built a wall and I think it would take a tow truck to tear it down:haha:.

Prayerfully you will get a BFP! Keep us posted.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->