African or African-Americans TTC

So I'm on cd 7, but I'm really starting to get discouraged about
ttc. Everyone keeps telling me it will happen when I stop thinking
about it. I'm so stressed about it; I'm starting to think there might be something
wrong with me. There are a few bad habits I need(a must do) to get rid of, I
just so fustrated.

Good afternoon ladies. I'm new to this forum. I'm the proud mother of a ten yr old daughter and have been ttc for the last three months.

So I'm on cd 7, but I'm really starting to get discouraged about
ttc. Everyone keeps telling me it will happen when I stop thinking
about it. I'm so stressed about it; I'm starting to think there might be something
wrong with me. There are a few bad habits I need(a must do) to get rid of, I
just so fustrated.

Hey serious:hugs:

I know how you are feeling. TTC is a very emotional toil. You must keep yourself prayed up. I know it is very hard, no doubt about it!!!!:nope: I have been trying for 14 months!:shrug: How long have you been trying? Have you been to the DRs? What things are you and hubby doing to achieve BFP, charting, preseed, OPKs? Let us love on you and help you out! This is why we are here:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good afternoon ladies. I'm new to this forum. I'm the proud mother of a ten yr old daughter and have been ttc for the last three months.

Welcome and hopefully you get your BFP sooner rather than later. I have a 9 yr old daughter, and waiting on BFP 14 months. Its bound to happen for us sooner or later:hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies,

I've been lurking on the board for a little while and just found this thread. I join you guys from SC and have been ttc for 2 months now.

Hi ladies...:hi:
Welcome Teesgirl...:flower: Well today i feel better.. but my hopes are gone...:cry: I'm only 7/8dpo i know its still early but i can't shake this feeling...:wacko: I'm trying to remain positive but its sooo hard...:nope: I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.. i'm going to start :test: friday as i should be around 10dpo and i will continue to test until Monday 17th... :dust:

:flower:Welcome Teesgrl:flower:

So glad you are here! Hope that your stay is short and sweet and you get that BFP quickly!:thumbup::thumbup:

@londoncharles:Try to wait if you can. I know its hard but the BFNs are so disappointing. Are you charting? Praying for a BFP for you.

@mrskcbrown... I will try to wait it out... i hate to see the :bfn: and i temp everyone morning at 6am... temps are up and down... i just don't know about this cycle...:cry:

Welcome to all the newbies :flower:

I agree with Mrsk, LondonCharles.....try to wait if you can. It's only a few days, and you so don't want to see a :bfn:. But praying for you, and I hope you do get that :bfp:. Good luck!!!

How's it going Mrsk? Hope you're doing great!

:bfp: :dust: to anyone who needs it

Just waiting to see if :witch: shows up :cry: or better yet :af: :happydance:

Welcome to all the newbies :flower:

I agree with Mrsk, LondonCharles.....try to wait if you can. It's only a few days, and you so don't want to see a :bfn:. But praying for you, and I hope you do get that :bfp:. Good luck!!!

How's it going Mrsk? Hope you're doing great!

Im doing just fine. Just waiting to O or I may be Oing today because I felt those little niggly pains. Still BDing every other day but fri, sat, sun will be marathon days lol:haha:. Otherwise I am well.

@nightnurse: I surely hope its a BFP!!!!:happydance:
@londoncharles: dont stress. You will get your BFP and hopefully very soon!:happydance:

Hello ladies!!!
Hope all is going well still [-o< for all of our :bfp: soon...had a+opk on 5/2 and decided to :test: at 9dpo and got a nice :bfn:..my af is due on 5/16 so hopefully the :witch: doesnt show her face and i get a :bfp: this month!:dust: to all..

Hello ladies!!!
Hope all is going well still [-o< for all of our :bfp: soon...had a+opk on 5/2 and decided to :test: at 9dpo and got a nice :bfn:..my af is due on 5/16 so hopefully the :witch: doesnt show her face and i get a :bfp: this month!:dust: to all..

Good luck momo198! Here's to hoping you get those lovely 2 pink or blue lines, or clear pregnant on a digital on the 16th!!!!:happydance:

Stay positive ladies!! The Most High is good! Just remember that! Hubby thought for certain that he was sterile and now we're expecting, so it will happen when it's supposed to! Lots of :hugs: and blessings as always!! :D

Hi girls, just wanted to pop in and say hi to you all. I been mia for a bit so have a few posts to catch up on. :hugs:

Hi all, found a prayer i wanted to share will all of you .....

its a prayer by Veronica Anusionwu

The Woman's confession: This is how you will apply the Word to your reproductive organs.

Father, I thank you and praise you in Jesus' name. I take your Word which is quick, sharp, effective, energising, operative, analysing and now I speak to my reproductive system.

I suggest-Using the Word of God to analyze and energise the body

My Vagina and cervix:

In the mighty name of Jesus -I ask the Word of God to analyse my vagina and my cervix. If any weakness or hidden disorder exists, I ask the Word of God to restore and renew these part. If there is any part of my cervix or vagina that needs energising; I Praise the Word of God for energising those parts in the name of Jesus. I thank you Father that my entire reproductive organs are working the way you ordained them to work. My vagina and cervix is strong and strengthened by the power of Your Word. Thank You Father.

The Womb. I subject my uterus to the analysing power of God's Word. I command that it be analysed and if any abnormality exists which may prevent the implantation of a fertilised egg, I ask the Word of God through faith to operate and destroy any such abnormality. I ask the Word of God to create the right environment that will sustain the life of the baby the Father has blessed me with in faith. I speak these words in faith in Jesus' name. Amen.

The Ovaries I speak to my ovaries. If there is any reason why my eggs fail to mature or may not be released- I command in Jesus' name that the Word of God begin to energise my ovaries. I praise God's word for facilitating normal operation of my ovaries in Jesus' name.

The fallopian Tubes: I speak to my Fallopian tubes in Jesus' name. I subject my tubes to the analysing power of God's Word. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. If any blockage or damage exists that could prevent my husband's sperm reaching my eggs- let God's word heal it now. If anything is wrong with my fallopian tubes - I command that the Word of God operate and unblock my fallopian tubes. Make them function normally Oh Lord. I thank you Father that my tubes can now transport life in Jesus name. Amen.

A prayer on your behalf or for anyone looking for a child

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I pray for my sister reading this article. Under the authority you have given me, I pray that, as she confesses your Word into her body, that your Word will bring light and dispel darkness. I stand in agreement with her, that you will grant her the desires of her heart in Jesus' name. Amen

Have a great weekend all.

Heres for the all the preganant ladies

Father, in Jesus name I worship you. I bless you and give you praise. Father, I come to you in Jesus' name and through the blood of Jesus Christ to ask you to protect and bless the baby in my womb.

Thank you Father, that every good and perfect gift comes from you. I am happy that I am pregnant. You have blessed me with a baby.

Lord you said all that you create or created is good (Genesis 1: 25). I thank you, Father, that the baby already formed in my womb is your workmanship created in true perfection according to your power.

Father, all your works are beautiful and magnificent to behold. They are wonderfully finished. All your works are perfect, for every good and perfect gift comes from you (James 1:17). I thank you for a perfect baby in Jesus' name.

I condemn every tongue that has risen against me and my
baby, in accordance with your word.

My baby will grow well. I shall put to bed a very healthy child. I cover the baby in my womb with the precious blood of Jesus.

This prayer can be said as often as you can, daily
until you put to bed a beautiful baby.

Please always open your mouth and speak out your prayers in faith. The Word of God creates as we speak it out of our mouth. So speak it out. The creative power is in the spoken Word.

Just checking in on you ladies. I hope everyone is doing well! Have a great weekend!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

@mrso.... that was a wonderful prayer Thank You.... Guess what you guys i cautiously announcing my BFP... I got 2 lines this morning on my test.... I don't even have to put it under the light.... I will take a digital test in the morning... I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend....:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->