African or African-Americans TTC

Congrats Londoncharles :yipee:

Thanks for the lovely prayers Mrs. O :hugs:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

:hug:

Congratulations Londoncharles :hugs: and thank you MrsO for the prayers

CONGRATULATIONS Londoncharles.......... :yipee::wohoo:

loads of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone else waiting for a :bfp:

Hi guys!:flower:

Congrats Londoncharles:happydance:.

What happened to all the siggys? Did they change that while I have been gone?

Mrsk, Lord knows what happened here over the weekend!!! I found myself "unsubscribed"!!!!

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend. :dust: to everyone still TTC (especially those in the 2ww like me :winkwink:) and :hugs: to those with a bun in the oven! Hope this week is a blessed and fruitful one for us all!

Yes Im glad to see the siggys back as well. I think they made some changes somewhere this weekend.

Im still waiting to O:wacko:. Should be sometime this week, but at least my 2WW will be shorter this time.:wacko:

Hi ladies....:flower: Hope all is well...:hugs: its official I'm Pregnant...:thumbup: my Dr. confirmed it today...:happydance: still praying for everyone.....:hugs:

@londoncharles: congrats again.:flower:

As for me, I get these moments where Im not feeling hopeful for this month and Im having one right now:cry:. Usually my moments are proven to be correct so thats why I guess they get me down:shrug:. I never in a million years would have thought I would be at month 15 and no baby, sigh:nope:.

Anywho, hope everyone had a blessed day and an even more blessed evening.:thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Keep the PMA up, Mrsk! Don't lose hope yet. You haven't o'd yet. Just keep positive :thumbup:

Congrats again, Londoncharles! :D

Oh good found the group again.

Congrats londoncharles

MrsK keep hopeful and positive, the words we utter from our mouths have such power so ensure you continue to declare a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby :hug:

WORD, Beanni! I am also trying to keep my thoughts and words positive! I've realised that it is so important to do so!

This thread has gone awful quiet though. It used to be my most active thread :(

Yes it is quiet, I think because most are getting BFPs and are moving over to the first tri boards. Looks like its mainly me and you Isi.:thumbup: Also nightnurse, other than that its just us:hugs:. Dont leave though, Im here:)

LOL!! We'll be right here, Mrsk....even when we get our :bfp:s :hugs:. And Beanni hasn't left us either, so that's good :friends:

Hi everyone! I'm still here, mainly lurking about. I've been quiet because I didn't want to talk about my pregnancy too much and make anyone feel bad. I think you all are so great that I'd never want you to be hurt or sad by anything I posted regarding pregnancy.

Honestly, I still don't really feel as though I belong in the 1st Tri boards. I do have high hopes for my bean, but I know that some things are just out of our control. I'd never leave you ladies, I'll be here for as long as you'll have me! :)

Sincerevon, don't lurk :hugs:. And please talk about your pregnancy as much as you like (I hope I'm speaking for everyone). We are all praying for this and would love to hear your progress and everything. We are sisters and are meant to be praying for each other :friends:

And puleeeez, stop that "stinkin thinkin" (borrowed that from Mrsk....:haha:) about not feeling like you belong in the 1st Tri board. You will carry that baby full term girl. In Jesus' name!!!

Sincerevon you can talk about your BFP as much as you want. I dont mind at all.:hugs: They do it in all of my others boards when they get BFP and it doesnt bother me. Yes you belong in the first tri and I agree with Isi, you will carry the baby to full term.:thumbup:

As for me, I think I am about to O because my tests are progressively getting darker with the darkest being yesterday. I have 2 more tests left so Ill take those as well. We did :sex: this morning and probably will again for the next few days just to be sure. Pray for us that DH makes his "arrival" everytime (if you know what I mean:haha:). Sometimes he gets stage fright. So I dont tell him when I get + OPKs, LOL.

Thanks ladies!

Thank you Isi and Mrskc! I have such a high respect for you two, and I wish you both the best! :hugs:

Mrskc - My husband experienced "stage fright" also. I had to completely hide my OPKs from him, if he even saw them in the bathroom he would freak out. I thought this was so odd since he really wanted to have children. I guess it just really puts them on the spot. I hope you are about to O. Woo-hoo!!

Again, thank you ladies! Your well wishes mean so much! I've been crying over everything lately because of all these hormones (or HORRORmones as my DH calls them, LOL!).

I recently passed the point in this pregnancy where my last pregnancy ended, and it was such a tough time. I was SO worried that day, running back and forth to the bathroom checking for spotting, thinking I was cramping (didn't see any, and my cramps were imaginary). It was terrible! But I made it. I don't have another ultrasound until around 18-20 weeks, I know I'm going to go nuts. But my midwife assured me that if there were to be an issue she'd have no problem getting me in for another ultrasound.

Sorry for the ramblings! :)

Hello ladies,

My name is Sade and I'm slightly new to this website and have been mainly lurking. I have read through some of the posts and have noticed that a lot of women have gotten their long awaited BFPs, i would love to have the oppurtunity to join this group if you ladies would allow me too. My husband and I have been ttc for 3 months now without success. i really don't have a strong support system because all the women in my family can just look at their husbands and get pregnant. So i'm kind of alone when it comes to not succeeding the first time as my sisters and mother have done. I will be very happy if you ladies will find room for me here so i can have some kind of support during this ttc journey.

God bless

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->