African or African-Americans TTC

Well....AF decided to come 2 days early. I feel a bit sad, but I am still holding on to God because I know He surely has a plan for us.

Good luck Mrsk....you o any minute now, right?

Welcome Sade :hi:. You've come to the right place as we all know what this ttc journey feels like. The ladies in this thread are awesome and offer such beautiful support!!! Are you Nigerian?

Hey ladies,

Yes i'm still here :wave: unfortunately i am only able to get on bnb when at work due to not having internet up and running at home yet, and sometimes i am just so busy, but it does not mean y'all are out of my thoughts.

Sorry about AF Isi, as you said we are all sisters and continue to pray for each other. The Lord will continue to be your strength :hugs:

Sincervon, hope you are good hun, must have been a really tough time for you. Continue to look forward to the day you craddle your little bundle of joy. There will be NO obstacles in this pregnancy :)

MrsKC happy BD :D

@Isi::hugs: @Beanni: Thanks!:thumbup:
Yes I think I am set to ovulate today or over the next 2 days because my OPK was darkest yesterday but I take the ones that are suppose to give you a smiley face and I havent gotten one just yet. Today is my last one, so hopefully I will get a really dark line and a smiley face. If not, Ill just have to wing it because Im not buying more:haha:.

@Sade: Welcome to our thread! :happydance: We are so happy that you are here! I hope that you get BFP quicker than you think!:hugs:

Welcome Sade! We're glad to have you!

Thanks Beanni, I need to stay positive about this pregnancy. This baby is going to make it!!!

Good luck to you Mrskc!

Isi, I'm so sorry AF showed up! And early at that! Fingers crossed for next month!

Thank you ladies for welcoming me to your group. I am very appreciative to be able to be a part of an understanding group of strong women such as yourselves.

Be blessed
Sade

Welcome sadeishopeful it would be a joy to have another sister on board,I am so sorry that AF showed up Isi,will pray that you get your BFP soon,sincerevon I do agree with the others 100% you are more that welcome to tell us about your pg as a matter of fact I think you should start a journal we have all meen around some really insesitive people who dont give a heck about if we are still TTC or not and we manage to get through,I think we can handle If our sister share her joy with us

As for me just waitng to see if AF shows her face or not,I have told her she is not welcomed in my life anymore or at least for 9 mths so hers praying she listens

I think I got a positive OPK yesterday so we Bd'd yesterday and will do so again today and/or tomorrow. I have a 34 day cycle so that + is about right on.:thumbup: For some reason, God has given me this overwhelming feeling that my turn is coming sooner than later?? I just woke up with that in my spirit today. Hope its not a fluke:shrug:.

@nightnurse: no she is no longer welcome in our lives for at least 9 months, due to us carrying our babies:haha:.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks so much ladies :hugs:.

Good luck Mrsk! :thumbup:

Saw my doctor and we decided to do the clomid this cycle after all, but minus the injectibles....all starting today. So...FX this cycle!!!

Have a great weekend ladies!

:hug:

Hey ladies. Hope you all are having a grand saturday. I am in the house on this nice warm day because I dont have anything to do as usual. I dont have many friends here, well let me say no friends so I stay in the house on the computer or watch TV all day. Im a teacher and Im dreading when school will be out in 2 days because I know I will be bored to death!

Hopefully we caught the eggy this month:shrug:

mrskcbrown I envy you I have 3 nieces who are teachers and ther love the end of term holidays,It was my first choice of work but at the time i was not qualified enough,hoping to soon in the future,so I have now settled with working in a day care and with TTC you can guess how I feel somtimes

mrskcbrown I envy you I have 3 nieces who are teachers and ther love the end of term holidays,It was my first choice of work but at the time i was not qualified enough,hoping to soon in the future,so I have now settled with working in a day care and with TTC you can guess how I feel somtimes

Yes I do understand:hugs:
Where do you live? I teach HS and yes I love it a lot. I dont think Id do anything else. Its almost like being your own boss when you are in the classroom. Have a great nite!:thumbup:

Hi Girls so sorry I been MIA. I somehow lost this thread from my list of subscribtions so I had to manually re add it again after wondering why I hadnt heard anything. Hope you are all well. Am going to catch up on the posts and come back and update you all :hugs:

Hi the_key.:flower:

I think BNB did some house cleaning and everyone was unsubscribed from different threads.

As for me, just waiting on my cross hairs from FF. My temp is going down after ovulation:shrug:. Maybe implantation dip, maybe faulty cycle? One thing is for sure, I did ovulate. I felt those pains and I got a + OPK test on CD 19. Last month FF was wrong because I ovulated on CD19/20 and it had my O day as CD15:growlmad:. Looks like in order to get cross hairs tomorrow I need to get a 97.97 farenheit. So Im gearing up for a nice AF on my first anniversary:cry: I dont know what gives but what I do know is that God is in control and not me.

Hope everyone is well:hugs:

How do you re subscribe to groups? I have to go in and find these each time i want to catch up, i don't get mails or have it in my list of subscriptions anymore even though i've posted.

How do you re subscribe to groups? I have to go in and find these each time i want to catch up, i don't get mails or have it in my list of subscriptions anymore even though i've posted.

Hey Beanni:

Go to thread tools at the top of african-american thread and click on it and hit subscribe.

Hi girls. finally been able to catch up. Isi honey sorry AF got you. Welcome Miss Sade. Sincerevon I know at times it difficult but stay positive hun, our beans will stick. MrsK what i would give to be on holiday with you :). Peeped your chart and its really looking lovely. Beanni not long till you move to 2nd trimester how exciting. So do you count from 14 wks or is it 12wks? Here is the UK they do dating scans at 12 wks is that when the first trimester ends? I had my dating scan yesterday due to bleeding. My little munchkin has really kept me on my toes with the break through bleeding but everything is well, thank goodness and he/she dated a week older then we had counted so technically am 11wks and 3 days. I havent stopped praying so hard and thanking the almighty. Thats all the news from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->