African or African-Americans TTC

Aww the_key sorry to hear about the bleed, but fantastic news about the baby. you are 1 week closer to seeing your lil one :)

I think your first trimester ends at 13 wks, so your 14th week would be beginning of the 2nd. but hey don't quote me on that not even seen a midwife yet :blush:

I have my scan exactly on 12 weeks so really looking forward to that, and even my oh so calm and collected hubby woke up this morning and first thing he said after good morning was 'this time next week we'll have seen the baby'. Bless him.

Isi there is a really lush cake shop i found not too far from work. I may pop in there at lunch time and have a cake on you.
It is your birthday after all, so i'm justified in a little indulgence :)

P-l-e-a-s-e have a cake on me, Beanni....and for the little one too :D. My diet is out of the window today, as I indulge in some sinful red velvet cupcakes I got for my work colleagues. But hey....it's my birthday....lol!

oohh thank you Isi. Happy birthday wishing you many many more. I been off all things sweet but not to worry will eat a big juicy giant burger with all the trimmings just for you :)

Happy bday Isi!

Any of our bfp ladies having cramping at 4/5dpo?

Thanks ladies! I had a s-u-p-e-r day!!!! :D

Try to take things easy, The_Key....but I'm sure the bleeding is nothing to worry about.

LOL, Beanni....I also can't wait to see how my own "cool, calm and collected" hubby will handle the excitement of a baby. Babies seem to be able to make them turn to mush!!!

Mrsk, hope your 2ww is going well. I have heard both good and bad things about early cramping....but I think our bumpy ladies should be able to give more insight :flower:

Have a blessed day all!!

:hug:

Morning all,

Glad you had such a great day yesterday Isi....I pray the rest of the year follows suit.

MrsKC, can't really offer much I felt nada until nausea around 7 weeks and even that was mild compared to others. My 1 and only symptom was lack of AF. Its good and bad in a way....not very helpful to you at the moment, but also shows that you can get a :bfp: even when there are no obvious signs of it.

Wishing you the very best this month, would really love you and hubby to get a :bfp: for your anniversary

Mrskc, I think I had some cramping around that time (wasn't really tracking), but I remember thinking that I was ov'ing because of the cramps, but based on my ultrasound I had ov'd earlier than that. C'mon BFP!!!

Mrskc, I think I had some cramping around that time (wasn't really tracking), but I remember thinking that I was ov'ing because of the cramps, but based on my ultrasound I had ov'd earlier than that. C'mon BFP!!!

Thanks ladies. I am still having cramping today but a lil bit more intense. Temp dropped too, only a few points up from my O day and Im not sure why Im having the ups and downs on chart when I know I O'd? Anywho, not trusting no chart, just God. Hopefully there is no next month but if so, no charts just opk and bding.

Im just so sad about it all. Pray for me, Im having a really hard time dealing with this TTC.:cry:

Hey ladies!

Mrskc, I was crampy starting a few dpo with both of my pregnancies so hopefully, that's a good sign for you! DS wasn't planned so I just thought AF was coming, but this time around I knew when I O'd and I remember having cramping and twinges a few days later. Fx'd! :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Just stopping in. I'm doing okay. I'm finally in 2nd Trimester so I am feeling great (great as in less worried, I had no MS during my 1st trimester).

Had my 2nd dr's appt on Tuesday. All they did was do a fetal HB measurement. I was disappointed because this was hubby's first visit and I was hoping they would do one since he couldn't attend my first visit when the sonogram was done. We have to wait another 8 weeks before we see Baby Speggy again. :(

BTW, there's a recent announcement in the birth announcement section that needs a little love. Look for the post by TTCLILCU, the baby's name is Aidan.

I am new to this site.....love this section ladies!
Hey flydelta1913!

We are so happy you are here!!:happydance::happydance: Let me guess, you are a member of Delta Sigma Theta:thumbup:? I am a member of Zeta Phi Beta, so I know these types of names from anywhere:haha:. My bestie is a Delta.

How long have you been TTC? I have been trying for 14 and half long months! Hopefully God is going to cut this short next weekend. Hope that all is well with you!:hugs:

@Rai: Congrats on your 2nd trimester:happydance:! Im glad you are less stressed. Thanks for remembering us.

Im still over here waiting:nope:. Will it ever happen?:shrug: Only God knows:thumbup:

@mrskcbrown-y'all plan a trip for this summer? Would be nice to just get away and have a time. I sure wished I had done it before

@mrskcbrown-y'all plan a trip for this summer? Would be nice to just get away and have a time. I sure wished I had done it before

WOW, look how far long you are! I remember your BFP announcement.

Yeah we were going away this weekend but moved it to the end of the month. This sunday will be our first anniversary and a nice bfp will make it all the better. Testing fri or saturday because I cant bare to get a BFN on my anniversary.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well and having a better day than me.

I just found out my DH has to travel for business tomorrow....to return on Thursday. Thing is, I had my HCG trigger shot this morning, and ovulation is supposed to happen within 36 hours. I'm just so mad, I could scream :growlmad:.....or maybe just have a good cry :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->