African or African-Americans TTC

^Still no AF, temps are up today, had a lil brown spotting this morning and that was it, nothing but a lot of creamy CM since. We'll see what happens.

Hey everyone!! How are things going? i'm just entering my 2WW and getting tired of my boyfriend asking me if i'm pregnant yet..lol but in the mean time i'll be twiddling my thumbs and sending Lots of baby dust to AJthomas and everyone else who wants some!!
:dust::dust::dust:

No clue what's going on yet, not getting my hopes up too much though cause i dont want to be too disappointed. We'll see.

Sounds like a BFP in the making, AJ! Good luck, girl! And good luck to you too, Vrainoire!!!

Eh, well i'm a little doubtful for this month cause my temps seem to be making their way down and still no bfp at 12dpo so......not so hopeful anymore. Just have to wait patiently on the next cycle to roll around i guess.

Hey ladies!!!!

Aj: You're still in the running until the Fat Witch Sings and hopefully she's got laryngitis. (sp?) LOL. Heads up!!! Baby dust incoming!!!!

Vrainoire: Good luck missy. TONS of baby dust coming your way.

Well ladies I had the 3D/4D ultrasound. I took my boys and they were so amazed as was I as I've never had one before. We got a video and pic which is my avatar pic. Little Bubba is sucking it's left thumb with it's right hand on it's forehead. Me and my boys are left handed so maybe this little one is too. Little one was also seen playing with it's toes! It was too cute. When the session was almost done I sent the boys out of the room so that I could find out the gender. I know what it is but I'm not saying! LOL. OH doesn't want to know. At any rate, I'm VERY excited! Take care ladies and chat soon.

How cute Kareen! I have my scan on Wednesday, I can't wait!!

Don't give up hope for this cycle AJ! I could have SWORE the witch was on her way before I got my BFP, I'm crossing fingers and toes for you.

Good to see ya Vrainoire! I hope your TWW ends with a BFP!

Hey Ladies!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm currently in TWW (11dpo per FF), and I'm trying to stay positive and not think too much but easier said than done:) . I will be testing on thursday, so wish me luck :)

Goodluck to Vrainoire and AJ, and everyone else in tww.

Hey Ladies!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm currently in TWW (11dpo per FF), and I'm trying to stay positive and not think too much but easier said than done:) . I will be testing on thursday, so wish me luck :)

Goodluck to Vrainoire and AJ, and everyone else in tww.

Goodluck to you Hopeful! Sending tons of dust your way hun!

Kareen~ How cute! Aren't 3D scans awesome? The sonographer did part of my last scan in 3D and it was amazing! Too bad my LO was too busy trying to get comfy and go back to sleep...and was too annoyed with the sonographer for pressing on my belly that he/she didn't bother to show off lol. :D

Lots of baby dust to AJ, Vrainoire, and hopeful!!! Ladies in the 2ww make sure you keep us updated :D

AJ and Hopeful! I know the 2ww sucks! Good Luck and I'm hoping you get your bfp's

Kareen, the 3D is sooooo adorable!

Just checking in on you ladies, I am actually cd1 today! The AF witch just reared her ugly head this afternoon.

Awww, so sorry Future Mommy :hugs:. Wishing you all the best this cycle.

I met with the new FS today.....the difference was truly clear! I got more in the 1 hour I spent with him than in 20 months with my Ob/Gyn! Anyways, that's the up side. The down side is that, due my tubes situation, as well as previous adhesions and stuff, they believe IVF will work better for me than IUI. Some months ago, I would have totally brushed off that situation......but today, I'm actually giving it really serious thought.....

Purple: Yes, 3D/4D's are amazing. I have two boys but this was my first 3D/4D ultrasound. I loved it!

Future: Hang tight girl. We've all been there and are here to support you. Tons of baby dust coming your way for next cycle.

Isi: I got pregnant with one good tube. All is possible. Don't lose hope. God is a gracious God and He knows the wishes of your heart. Have faith and PRAY!!!! The power of prayer is amazing. Trust me, I know ;-)

To all the other ladies...have a blessed day, happy and healthy 9 months and baby dust all around :)

@isis-at least they are looking into other avenues for you. That shows they aren't all about the money. Give it some thought and pray on it chica

@kareen-You know that's mean, right? I mean here we sit and just want to know the sex and you're all like "na, na, na, I ain't tellin." So imma go cry in a corner lol

@AJ-I rebuke that mean ol AF

@Vrainoire-welcome and will be with you for the next cycle. Ain't given up just yet.

@hopeful64-stay positive. I know it's easier said than done but you got us ladies rootin for ya

@sincerevon-are you goin to tell us what it is? I think my counselin from kareen's teasin will be over by then. I'm just kidding kareen! :haha:

Hi girls, gosh i had so much to catch up on. AJ, Vrainoire and hopeful goodluck and loads of babydust. Sincerevon, am just as excited as you after seeing karen's scan. My scan is on tuesday next week. I still cant decide if I want to know the sex. DH definitely will be finding out. Isi huni wil be praying for you :hugs:

@isis-at least they are looking into other avenues for you. That shows they aren't all about the money. Give it some thought and pray on it chica

@kareen-You know that's mean, right? I mean here we sit and just want to know the sex and you're all like "na, na, na, I ain't tellin." So imma go cry in a corner lol

@AJ-I rebuke that mean ol AF

@Vrainoire-welcome and will be with you for the next cycle. Ain't given up just yet.

@hopeful64-stay positive. I know it's easier said than done but you got us ladies rootin for ya

@sincerevon-are you goin to tell us what it is? I think my counselin from kareen's teasin will be over by then. I'm just kidding kareen! :haha:

Yes ma'am! I can't hold water! LOL! I'm going to tell everyone that will listen. It seems so surreal to have gotten to this point. I thank God every day. While I was TTC, and after I had my MC, it seemed like this day would never come. It just goes to show that anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->