African or African-Americans TTC

MsKC sounds like you had a rough day yesterday, I hope today is better!

So far today is better. I did what I am paid for, teaching! The kids are great, just had to let them know who is the boss today, so they dont get it twisted:winkwink:.

Tomorrow 2nd trimester!!!:yipee::yipee:

Hey ladies. Just popping in to say hi and send some baby dust your way.

MrsKC: I hope you have better week and school year. Hi to all the other ladies. Have a great day! :)

Now girls try not to laugh your heads off but I was inspired by Karen to take a pic of my bump, excuse the little shorts lol

Hey ladies,

MrsK, I am glad today was better.

Keys and Kareen I so love the baby bumps.

How is everyone doing? I may be going to bible study tonight so if I don't post anymore today I will check on you beautiful women on tomorrow.
:hugs:

Love the bumps. If/when this happens, I don't think a third bump will be cute.

MrsK - I have much respect for good teachers. I don't know how you do it but I am glad you do! I thought about teaching the young kids. I would want to get them while they are still amazed about learning new things. Yea for trimester - 2!

Signing off! Time to wrap my relaxed hair and take my son to the potty so he doesn't pee the bed (a Mom's job never ends!).

Good night.

Lovely bump the_Key, so nice and round. Mine is pointy....and my belly button is in transition doesn't know if it wants to be an inny or outtie LOL

Cute bump Key! My belly button is an "inny" and stayed that way with both my boys. I think it will be the same with this one as well. LOL.

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. MUAH! Much love and Bless...

Good morning ladies,

My belly button was an outtie with both my boys. Now it doesn't know what it wants to be. LOL

MrsK, I hope each at school gets better and better.

How is everyone doing today? Be blessed.

Hey ladies!

Today 2nd trimester and I really dont feel any different. I still have on pants with a belt. I guess Ill show one day:shrug:. DH says I look preggo but I dont know, only when I wear dresses do I think I look preggers:shrug:.

Everyones bump looks so cute. Im in envy:haha:.

Hope everyone is having a great thursday!:happydance:

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, the-keys and kareen the baby bump is super cute!

MrsKC you will have a cute bump to show off soon, can't wait to see!

Hey all! I am well, just so darn tired but I look cute. Got my hair done today LOL! DH bout me flowers today too. Gotta love a man that truly loves his wife. About to eat pizza and enjoy my friday!

Hey all! I am well, just so darn tired but I look cute. Got my hair done today LOL! DH bout me flowers today too. Gotta love a man that truly loves his wife. About to eat pizza and enjoy my friday!

Amen to that girl. My husband cooked, cleaned and worked 12 hours when I was pregnant. Never complained once. I was sick most of my pregnancy and was in bed alot. He made sure I ate so his baby girl was straight. He knew I was pregnant with a girl and I didn't find out til I was 33 weeks. It was hard not knowing. You look gorgeous girl and God bless your marriage and child. Happy belated Anniversary too.:hugs:

Amen to that girl. My husband cooked, cleaned and worked 12 hours when I was pregnant. Never complained once. I was sick most of my pregnancy and was in bed alot. He made sure I ate so his baby girl was straight. He knew I was pregnant with a girl and I didn't find out til I was 33 weeks. It was hard not knowing. You look gorgeous girl and God bless your marriage and child. Happy belated Anniversary too.:hugs:

Thank you so much and welcome to our group! So glad that you are here!:hugs:

Hey Ladies,

I went to my doctor's appt on yesterday. He said my ovaries and uterus looks very good. Which is good and the fact that I have regular cycles is another plus. I am so excited.:happydance: But I had to get the 5th instead of the 4th because he had a scheduled c-section.

I hope everyone is well.

TTYL

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well!

MrsK, I love to see men (especially black men) who love their wives/girlfriends. Black men of all ages get such a bad rap in society these days. My OH and I have our ups and downs but he's absolutely wonderful...can't wait until the day when he's my DH and not just my OH. :) Unfortunately, our wedding (and engagement...since he's set on buying me a ring that's not in our budget right now) has taken the back burner to other priorities..in plus, it's like since I already know that it's going to happen, I'm not that anxious and excited for it to happen...it would be nice to have a nice ring to show off, though. :haha:

Anyway, I digress...

Ready, I'm so happy that your appointment went well! :thumbup:

Where is everyone in their cycle?? Anyone testing soon??

As for me, I'm doing well. I'm not really stressing over the things I've been stressing over anymore. Sometimes I feel like I need to take my own advice. Stressing over a situation isn't going to make the Most High move any faster or make the situation turn out the way I want it to. I have an ultrasound on Monday...it's my morphology scan so LO's gender will be confirmed then...I'm hoping my intuition got it right lol because I've already bought loads of clothes thanks to summer clearance and Ebay. Everything is all types of girl colors and I've had no interest in buying baby boy clothes...I even started crocheting a baby blanket for a girl...because that's what my instincts have been telling me to do. OH thinks it's crazy how strong my instincts are...but they were the same way when I was preggers with DS.

Anyway, I digress again...geez, I get so loquacious at times lol...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well!

MrsK, I love to see men (especially black men) who love their wives/girlfriends. Black men of all ages get such a bad rap in society these days. My OH and I have our ups and downs but he's absolutely wonderful...can't wait until the day when he's my DH and not just my OH. :) Unfortunately, our wedding (and engagement...since he's set on buying me a ring that's not in our budget right now) has taken the back burner to other priorities..in plus, it's like since I already know that it's going to happen, I'm not that anxious and excited for it to happen...it would be nice to have a nice ring to show off, though. :haha:

Anyway, I digress...

Ready, I'm so happy that your appointment went well! :thumbup:

Where is everyone in their cycle?? Anyone testing soon??

As for me, I'm doing well. I'm not really stressing over the things I've been stressing over anymore. Sometimes I feel like I need to take my own advice. Stressing over a situation isn't going to make the Most High move any faster or make the situation turn out the way I want it to. I have an ultrasound on Monday...it's my morphology scan so LO's gender will be confirmed then...I'm hoping my intuition got it right lol because I've already bought loads of clothes thanks to summer clearance and Ebay. Everything is all types of girl colors and I've had no interest in buying baby boy clothes...I even started crocheting a baby blanket for a girl...because that's what my instincts have been telling me to do. OH thinks it's crazy how strong my instincts are...but they were the same way when I was preggers with DS.

Anyway, I digress again...geez, I get so loquacious at times lol...

I hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Yes it is good to have a good black man, as the saying goes lol. I had no idea you werent married. I though OH meant DH, duh:dohh:. Tell him that he doesnt need a huge ring to make you his wife. He can get you something and upgrade later. My DH got my ring at the pawn shop and its gorgeous, and he bought my band at Zales. All together I think my ring cost $1000. Sure he knows I would love a Tacori ring but thats the goal for our 10th wedding anniversary:winkwink:.

I too think I am having a girl but everyone thinks I am having a boy. Wont they be surprised at delivery:haha:

About to go eat Mexican with my friend, even though im no longer hungry.:shrug: Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->