• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

Hey everyone! Can I join you please?
I am 38 in June and TTC my 3rd (have a little girl 4 and a boy 10 plus an angel baby)its my first with OH. We currently live 50 miles apart and only get to see each other at the weekends while my house sells. We were sweethearts 14 years ago and were getting married but then broke up due to various issues and have now found each other again and its wonderful!
I suffer with PMDD (very very bad PMT) and a short luteal phase and am now taking a B vit supplement to try and rectify that.
Anyway hi!!

Hey everyone! Can I join you please?
I am 38 in June and TTC my 3rd (have a little girl 4 and a boy 10 plus an angel baby)its my first with OH. We currently live 50 miles apart and only get to see each other at the weekends while my house sells. We were sweethearts 14 years ago and were getting married but then broke up due to various issues and have now found each other again and its wonderful!
I suffer with PMDD (very very bad PMT) and a short luteal phase and am now taking a B vit supplement to try and rectify that.
Anyway hi!!

:hugs:Hey! We are so glad to have you! I am praying that everything you suffer with is over soon. I know God can do it!:happydance: That is awesome that you and OH got back together like that. Thats some good lovin:blush:. Nice to meet you!!!!!:thumbup:

hi can i join too

Hey soon to be wifey!:friends:. Congrats on your upcoming :wedding:. I just got :wedding: last summer in June. It is the absolute best! I hope your stay here is short and you get your :bfp: or have you gotten it already??. What part of Michigan are you from? I am from Chicago.:hugs:

does anyone know the symptoms for pcos? i have regular periods and a normal luteal phase. i'm not overweight. but my periods are quite heavy on the first day and by the second to last day i get the worst pain that feels like ovulation pain or even labour pains enough that i'm writing around on the bed in pain and enough to make me cry. df gets yelled at as i'm telling him how to rub my back until the pain subsides LOL

does anyone know the symptoms for pcos? i have regular periods and a normal luteal phase. i'm not overweight. but my periods are quite heavy on the first day and by the second to last day i get the worst pain that feels like ovulation pain or even labour pains enough that i'm writing around on the bed in pain and enough to make me cry. df gets yelled at as i'm telling him how to rub my back until the pain subsides LOL

Hi Kareen!

Well I have PCOS but I never have pain. I have had PCOS since I was in HS but I was not diagnosed until last August 2009. When you have PCOS, you have very irregular cycles or non-existent cycles. I would have cycles every 3-8 months or none at all for a whole year. Also when the DR does a transvaginal exam, they eggs in your ovaries will look like a string of pearls. This lets the DR know immediately that you have PCOS. Also extra hair growth on chin, face, chest, etc can be an indication. Most women with PCOS are overweight but thinner women can get it too. Im not that overweight myself, maybe 20lbs. The DR will run a series of blood work and do a glucose test to let you know as well.

The remedy is usually glucophage or the generic form metformin pills. This makes my cycles regular and I ovulate every month now.

Hope this helps:hugs:

Thanks dear, I'm putting my trust in God as well. The doc says he cant run any tests until we've been TTCing for atleast a year. I just started using opks this month, started testing CD11 thro CD 15 and all negatives although there's been CM. I'm beginning to think maybe i dont ovulate mid-month or i'm not even ovulationg at all and just having CM...is this possible? I will keep testing with the OPKs for a few days again and continue :sex: everyday for a few days

I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

:dust: to all.

hi there, not posted on here for a little while how is everyone??

No :bfp: yet huh? Or have I missed someone??

I never get + opk's Hun. Even spent £30 on the digis cos I thought they wud be better. I have reliously tempted this month so I know I ov'd.

Someone said I cud of had a shorter surge so cud have missed it so you cud try Poas a few times?!!

Am 3 dpo and am loving it. Don't want to have too much pma but I really hope we caught it this month and it's a sticky one!!

Thanks dear, I'm putting my trust in God as well. The doc says he cant run any tests until we've been TTCing for atleast a year. I just started using opks this month, started testing CD11 thro CD 15 and all negatives although there's been CM. I'm beginning to think maybe i dont ovulate mid-month or i'm not even ovulationg at all and just having CM...is this possible? I will keep testing with the OPKs for a few days again and continue :sex: everyday for a few days

hi there, not posted on here for a little while how is everyone??

No :bfp: yet huh? Or have I missed someone??

I never get + opk's Hun. Even spent £30 on the digis cos I thought they wud be better. I have reliously tempted this month so I know I ov'd.

Someone said I cud of had a shorter surge so cud have missed it so you cud try Poas a few times?!!

Am 3 dpo and am loving it. Don't want to have too much pma but I really hope we caught it this month and it's a sticky one!!

I hope that you caught the eggy as well. I am on the eggy hunt this week myself. i think I am to O next week but we BD every other day anyway so we should be fine. We dont have special BD times lol.

NO BFP's yet! Keep your eye on the first page though. Hopefully I get my valentines bfp....and you as well!:happydance:

Ladies, I need February :test: dates. Want to make sure I update these BFP's that we will get!:cloud9:My :test: date is Feb. 17.:dust: to all!

Yes I am hanging out for that extra v day treat. Am due a week before though so not sure how long I can hang out for with out telling oh we got a :bfp: if we do!!!

We do the every other day too usually. It worked for my last :bfp:

this month was 2 days before ov, ov day and day after. We also used conceive plus on the 1st 2 sessions so I really hope it's worked!!

Good luck with your baby making week xx

hey ladies. not sure if anything can shed some light. i have to go for an endometrial biopsy. that's where they gon through your cervix to your uterus and take a small sample of the uterine tissue to test. anyone had that done? i'm nervous as they don't put you out or give any freezing. :saywhat:

hey ladies. not sure if anything can shed some light. i have to go for an endometrial biopsy. that's where they gon through your cervix to your uterus and take a small sample of the uterine tissue to test. anyone had that done? i'm nervous as they don't put you out or give any freezing. :saywhat:

Sorry hun, Ive never had it but it sounds scary. Im scared for you! Whats the reasoning for doing it? Good luck and im praying that all goes well and easy for you!:thumbup:

i'm just having every test imaginable to rule out any abnormalities. maybe my lining isn't thick enough for implantation. who knows...has me quite nervous to tell you the truth. what if they find cancerous cells or something. i know, i know...leave it to God. only He knows...(but i'm still nervous lol)...

i'm just having every test imaginable to rule out any abnormalities. maybe my lining isn't thick enough for implantation. who knows...has me quite nervous to tell you the truth. what if they find cancerous cells or something. i know, i know...leave it to God. only He knows...(but i'm still nervous lol)...

:hugs:All will be well! Im claiming it. Come back and tell us how it goes!:hugs:

I will let you know what happens. I like my doctor so hopefully he can put my mind at ease. Have a great weekend ladies! I know I will. My kids are taking me out to dinner for my birthday. Awwwww, they are so sweet :dance:

I will let you know what happens. I like my doctor so hopefully he can put my mind at ease. Have a great weekend ladies! I know I will. My kids are taking me out to dinner for my birthday. Awwwww, they are so sweet :dance:

Happy Bday!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

Welcome to the group!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got a BFP yet!!! I have been trying 11 months!!!! So I am definitely in the boat but I trust God and I know that He will give me a baby in due time. Have you and SO been to the dr to see what's going on reproductive wise? Again Im on my cell so this brief!

Be back soon on my pc!!!

Hey! With OPKs not everyone gets a +. I would just BD as you are doing.:thumbup: So yes it is still possible to get a BFP. Are your cycles regular? Keep me posted and :dust: to you!:hugs:

Thank u very much, i really appreciate the support. I tried the OPKs for two more days and nothing still. my cycles are regular; 28days. DH and i went to the gyne and told him we'd bin tryn for a year which isnt true but we just wanted to start early in case there's anything wrong. He had me do a scan, urinalysis, hcg test, fasting sugar test and seminal culture for DH. We're seeing him again tomorrow, will keep you posted

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

Welcome to the group!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got a BFP yet!!! I have been trying 11 months!!!! So I am definitely in the boat but I trust God and I know that He will give me a baby in due time. Have you and SO been to the dr to see what's going on reproductive wise? Again Im on my cell so this brief!

Be back soon on my pc!!!

Hey! With OPKs not everyone gets a +. I would just BD as you are doing.:thumbup: So yes it is still possible to get a BFP. Are your cycles regular? Keep me posted and :dust: to you!:hugs:

Thank u very much, i really appreciate the support. I tried the OPKs for two more days and nothing still. my cycles are regular; 28days. DH and i went to the gyne and told him we'd bin tryn for a year which isnt true but we just wanted to start early in case there's anything wrong. He had me do a scan, urinalysis, hcg test, fasting sugar test and seminal culture for DH. We're seeing him again tomorrow, will keep you posted

:happydance:Hey!

Thats awesome that your DR had you do those tests! We took those tests as well, and we found out a wealth of information about us and why we werent conceiving. So we are TTC 11 months total but 6 months since we had been tested by the RE. No :bfp: yet but we still have a lot of hope!:thumbup: Hopefully it is something minimal that can be fixed easily. Praying for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->