• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

Hey girls, I got my bfp today!!

Very very scared but very excited too!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

:dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yeah I am SO SO happy! I am glad we are getting BFP's on this board.:wohoo::wohoo:

We need symptoms, details, etc!!!!:happydance::loopy:

SO SO happy!

Thanks Ladies,

my symptoms werent as strong as last time, but i had a feeling.

i just thought we had given it a good go this month on the timing. we also used concieve plus too as i dont make much ewcm.

at the beggining of the week i was really inpatient. everyone around me was just annoying and i was a bit snappy which isnt me.

people started smelling of curry.... weird.....:wacko:

my back couldnt decide if it was hurting or not, then for a couple of days it decided it was. my boobs dont really hurt till now.

I started to wake up when oh got up at 4.30 really hungry, and about 9.30pm i was hungry too. and i fell asleep 2 or 3 times quite early at night.

thats it!

good luck everyone,

Mrsbrown, hope you get your bfp real soon. you so deserve it!!!!:hugs:

Good luck ladies!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yeah I am SO SO happy! I am glad we are getting BFP's on this board.:wohoo::wohoo:

We need symptoms, details, etc!!!!:happydance::loopy:

SO SO happy!

Thanks Ladies,

my symptoms werent as strong as last time, but i had a feeling.

i just thought we had given it a good go this month on the timing. we also used concieve plus too as i dont make much ewcm.

at the beggining of the week i was really inpatient. everyone around me was just annoying and i was a bit snappy which isnt me.

people started smelling of curry.... weird.....:wacko:

my back couldnt decide if it was hurting or not, then for a couple of days it decided it was. my boobs dont really hurt till now.

I started to wake up when oh got up at 4.30 really hungry, and about 9.30pm i was hungry too. and i fell asleep 2 or 3 times quite early at night.

thats it!

good luck everyone,

Mrsbrown, hope you get your bfp real soon. you so deserve it!!!!:hugs:

Thanks I hope so too! Im in tears reading this because it seems like it will NEVer happen for me:nope:. Im happy for you though. My PMA is very low at this point. Hope everyone else is well!:hugs:

Good luck ladies!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can live vicariously through you!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Its so quiet here lately. Yall over there making BFP's????? I am 5 days away from testing. Please pray for my BFP!!!! My PMA is dwindling!!!!!!

Babydust!

Its so quiet here lately. Yall over there making BFP's????? I am 5 days away from testing. Please pray for my BFP!!!! My PMA is dwindling!!!!!!

Babydust!

Praying for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babydust!

Praying for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Funny thing last 2 days I have been having AF like cramps and lots of CM. I hope this is it! Where are you at in your cycle? I hope all is well!:hugs:

2 days away from testing! Please God, let us have a BFP!:-}

How you feeling? Do you think this cud be it?

Yes I do think this could be it but I hate to say yes! only to be faced with a big NO! I feel much different this time. Last month AF came on the 32nd day which is tomorrow, so if I miss tomorrow then my hopes will be high!

***Actually no, I feel like I am out, once again. My PMA is gone. If so, Ill probably be leaving BNB for a while.***

How are you?:hugs:

That's how I felt. Kinda different. Noticed my belly rumbling and I had a couple of early nights in the last 1 ww cos I was just shattered!

At least you are 'feeling' different. That's a good sign. Hopefull af won't show today, so you can grab that pma back.

I am doing ok. Counting down the days so I can get past 6 wks4 days. Not long now.
Got docs on thurs and hoping to get a scan in next week if I ask him nicely!!!

Just feeling very tired! Boobs are starting to hurt now but I shall not complain as long as it's a sticky one!!! Roll on the ms I say!!!

Good luck for the next couple of days. Will be thinking of ya !! :hugs:

That's how I felt. Kinda different. Noticed my belly rumbling and I had a couple of early nights in the last 1 ww cos I was just shattered!

At least you are 'feeling' different. That's a good sign. Hopefull af won't show today, so you can grab that pma back.

I am doing ok. Counting down the days so I can get past 6 wks4 days. Not long now.
Got docs on thurs and hoping to get a scan in next week if I ask him nicely!!!

Just feeling very tired! Boobs are starting to hurt now but I shall not complain as long as it's a sticky one!!! Roll on the ms I say!!!

Good luck for the next couple of days. Will be thinking of ya !! :hugs:

Well so far no AF!:happydance: Please stay away!

whoop whoop!!!

Yes I am happy that it is staying away. I still have the localized abdominal cramping. I keep going to bathroom to check if AF is coming and no sight!! I just feel a bit wetter:blush:! Will test tomorrow if :af:. My DH noticed that my left BB is crusty the last few days.(TMI) Dont know if its a sign? I said its too early to be leaking milk if I am :bfp:??? I also have insomnia, and I hate it. I will by sleeping pills if this continues because I have to get up early in mornings for work and I hate this tired feeling LOL!:hugs:

Mrskc,

Thanks for your reply on fb. I hope and pray this is it for you(regarding :bfp:) Even though i'm not going to think about it to much, since you see on my avatar status(break of TTC or TTC break) this is the week that starts the 2ww for me. I said i will not get back into the serious parts of TTC until after I see the RE in the next 4 weeks now. I'll keep you ladies posted. And congratz to the mama's who are bfp:flower: and the ones who are going to get their bfp.:thumbup:

No Af yet! I went to "loo" this morning because I felt wet and there was nothing but creamy cm. I will test tonite when DH goes to school, in case its negative, Ill have time to compose myself. Ive never been late. Im a 32-34 day girl, right on. So we will see. Im so nervous that Im delirious and AF is on the way!!!!! I have localized cramping too, right in the abdomen. Arghhhh!!! Feel like crying!

Ahhh sounds promising!!! so excited for you!!!

Are we like on a time zone? Are you night time yet? How long to wait???

Ahhh sounds promising!!! so excited for you!!!

Are we like on a time zone? Are you night time yet? How long to wait???

I am in the states and it is about 12:15 in the afternoon here. I will test at 6 pm, so about 5 and half more hours. It feels promising to me as well!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->