• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

Thanks dear, I'm putting my trust in God as well. The doc says he cant run any tests until we've been TTCing for atleast a year. I just started using opks this month, started testing CD11 thro CD 15 and all negatives although there's been CM. I'm beginning to think maybe i dont ovulate mid-month or i'm not even ovulationg at all and just having CM...is this possible? I will keep testing with the OPKs for a few days again and continue :sex: everyday for a few days

I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

:dust: to all.

hi there, not posted on here for a little while how is everyone??

No :bfp: yet huh? Or have I missed someone??

I never get + opk's Hun. Even spent £30 on the digis cos I thought they wud be better. I have reliously tempted this month so I know I ov'd.

Someone said I cud of had a shorter surge so cud have missed it so you cud try Poas a few times?!!

Am 3 dpo and am loving it. Don't want to have too much pma but I really hope we caught it this month and it's a sticky one!!

thanks dear, i tried staying away for a bit since they say anxiety isnt good for conception, not like it worked for me anyway. I did a hpt this morning and :bfn:. I should be 11 DPO if i ovulated at all. I guess it isnt over until the :witch: shows up, i pray she doesnt, i need a miracle...

You should be about 10 dpo now, have you tested? GL and sending you lots of :dust:. atleast someone has to get her :bfp: very very soon

Hope everyone is well! Let me know test dates and when you get BFP'S!!!!!!

checkin on you ladies. How is everyone doing?

Hey! Im doing well. Still waiting on my :bfp::shrug:. I love your profile pic of the baby. How sweet!!!:happydance: Seems like all is well with you! Praying for you and the baby!:hugs:

mojoyin: good luck with all the tests. we've been trying for just over 16 months now so i know how frustrating it can be. hang in there and i'll be praying for you. :winkwink:

ok, i just prayed for everybody! if that doesn't work to get us all pregnant than i don't know what will. LOL

:bfp:
ok, i just prayed for everybody! if that doesn't work to get us all pregnant than i don't know what will. LOL

LOL thank you! I surely hope it does get us that :bfp:! I really want this :baby:!:nope: This has been my fertile week since last friday through today. I :sex: on friday, saturday and tuesday....hopefully tonite as well:blush:. All I can hold onto at this point is hope:shrug:!:dust::dust:

Thank you MrskcBrown!

But I had to stop in and check on you ladies and sprankle (not sprinkle :haha:) some baby dust around. Got ya covered on a prayer too.

:dust::dust::dust:

Thank you MrskcBrown!

But I had to stop in and check on you ladies and sprankle (not sprinkle :haha:) some baby dust around. Got ya covered on a prayer too.

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks girl! I see you are in Kentucky is it cold? Not too cold here in MS, in the upper 40's/ low 50's. I am in the dreaded 2WW!:nope: I dont know why my ticker is acting so funky! Its off a day or 2??? Anywho hope everyone else is well too!:hugs:

It was cold a couple of days ago but now it's warmed up a bit. I hope it stays this way for a while but you don't know about the weather these days lol

Hey all,

Just wanted to check in here too and say hey. I haven't been in here since forever. No updates for me. Compared to my last absolutely crazy cycle where I really thought I was preggers, this cycle i've lost all my baby making motivation. So weird. We suffered a pretty huge death in our family right before Christmas and maybe that's having an effect on me. Whatever the case, I haven't had any motivation whatsoever to even dtd. I am totally forcing it....can you say completely unmotivated. Oh well, I don't know what's going on, but this too shall pass.

Stay positive ladies!!!

Baby Dust to all,

:flower:

Hey all,

Just wanted to check in here too and say hey. I haven't been in here since forever. No updates for me. Compared to my last absolutely crazy cycle where I really thought I was preggers, this cycle i've lost all my baby making motivation. So weird. We suffered a pretty huge death in our family right before Christmas and maybe that's having an effect on me. Whatever the case, I haven't had any motivation whatsoever to even dtd. I am totally forcing it....can you say completely unmotivated. Oh well, I don't know what's going on, but this too shall pass.

Stay positive ladies!!!

Baby Dust to all,

Hey I commented in our other group but the death may be why you have not felt like DTD. I hope all is well and that you start to feel the "desire" again. I think my DH would die if I ever lost the "desire" even temporarily, LOL:haha: Hope all is well!:hugs:

Hey all,

Stay positive ladies!!!

Baby Dust to all,

Hey I commented in our other group but the death may be why you have not felt like DTD. I hope all is well and that you start to feel the "desire" again. I think my DH would die if I ever lost the "desire" even temporarily, LOL:haha: Hope all is well!:hugs:

LOL...yeah,you're probably right. Our dog was sick this morning and woke us up, and well if you're up in the morning scrubbing the floor at 4 am, what else is there to do when you're done but...go back to sleep. LOL.

But I promised him I would make it up to him later and that seemed to appease him. I think you're right, I'm just going through a thing. Talking about it has actually made me feel a little better. We have a date night tonight so I imagine that we'll be back at it afterwards. Funny, last month I was so ready to conceive...this month, I could care less. I wrote about the details in my journal in the WTT section.

Hope you all are well....stay warm!

Hey girls, I got my bfp today!!

Very very scared but very excited too!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

:dust:

Good luck ladies!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Yeah I am SO SO happy! I am glad we are getting BFP's on this board.:wohoo::wohoo:

We need symptoms, details, etc!!!!:happydance::loopy:

SO SO happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back