African or African-Americans TTC

Hi ladies. I'm here and hanging on. Today is my V-Day!!! I'm very happy about that. My mom is having a baby shower in the next couple weeks. It's obviously not a surprise. LOL. I'm excited about that. I hope all is well with everyone. Take care and stay safe ladies, and don't forget to "Let God" Bless...

Hello ladies,

I am back at work today. But it has been pretty quiet.

Msk, some of us TR ladies put whole again because when they cut the tube it is not whole anymore is is most often cut in two or tied off. Others do it because the feel as they broken something God intended to be as one. AFM I am not sure why I put that. LOL

Kareen, you said today was your V-Day did you mean B-day? IF not what is V-day? My B-day is Thursday. :happydance:

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hello ladies,

I am back at work today. But it has been pretty quiet.

Msk, some of us TR ladies put whole again because when they cut the tube it is not whole anymore is is most often cut in two or tied off. Others do it because the feel as they broken something God intended to be as one. AFM I am not sure why I put that. LOL

Kareen, you said today was your V-Day did you mean B-day? IF not what is V-day? My B-day is Thursday. :happydance:

I hope all is well with everyone.

Ok cool ready.

I think V-day is the day that your baby becomes viable outside of the womb.

Hey ladies! I had a pretty good 1st day. I only had 2 classes but I spent a lot of times getting overrides and figuring out when some of my other classes are. My schedule is so jammed packed but I'm thankful that I'm able to take all of the classes I need. My professors are really understanding. A lot of them know that I'm a good student and even ones that don't know me have heard about me. :)

I've been feeling a bit better today...my SPD hasn't been as bad today so that's a blessing.

Happy V-day Kareen! I have 6 more days till mine!

Where's Vrai??

How's everyone else??

Well, I'm about to grab something to eat. I made turkey meatballs, baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli last night and I'm starvin' lol. :)

Hey ladies! I had a pretty good 1st day. I only had 2 classes but I spent a lot of times getting overrides and figuring out when some of my other classes are. My schedule is so jammed packed but I'm thankful that I'm able to take all of the classes I need. My professors are really understanding. A lot of them know that I'm a good student and even ones that don't know me have heard about me. :)

I've been feeling a bit better today...my SPD hasn't been as bad today so that's a blessing.

Happy V-day Kareen! I have 6 more days till mine!

Where's Vrai??

How's everyone else??

Well, I'm about to grab something to eat. I made turkey meatballs, baked sweet potatoes and steamed broccoli last night and I'm starvin' lol. :)

Sounds yummy. Glad everything went well at school Purple!!!:happydance:

Purple: Glad everything went well. And yes, MrsKC is correct. V-Day is viability day. Not that I need this little one coming now though! LOL. I'm good to wait for at least another 14 weeks. Has anyone heard from Von??? I hope everything else is well with all the other ladies. Stay safe and Bless...

Hey Everyone!! I'm still here!lol waiting til ovulation..trying to find another job and get things in order for school next semester..It's always nice to come and see everyone in good spirits.

Hey Everyone!! I'm still here!lol waiting til ovulation..trying to find another job and get things in order for school next semester..It's always nice to come and see everyone in good spirits.

Glad to see you doing well. Did you and OH sort things out? I hope so.:hugs:

Glad to see you doing well. Did you and OH sort things out? I hope so.:hugs:

Yes we worked things out that following day..he's going thru a lot family wise..but he knows i'm here to help him thru it so i'm good and we're good..Thanks for asking

Vrainoire, Im glad everything worked out in your favor. Thats great!

Tomorrow I start my 5th month....WOW. Only 4 more to go. It seems like I just begun. Guess Ill only get bigger from here:winkwink:

Tomorrow I start my 5th month....WOW. Only 4 more to go. It seems like I just begun. Guess Ill only get bigger from here:winkwink:

5 months already?!!?!?! Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun huh?

Hi ladies! Its been rough over here cause DH had 2 deaths in his family within a week of each other and a friend of mine died too so thats 3 funerals we have to attend in 2 weeks, all of them from cancer. Anyway, we're hanging in there, staying positive and getting closer and closer together. I'm in the 2ww now but nothing much to report, too early for ss.

5 months already?!!?!?! Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun huh?

I think anywhere from 4-5 months because I will be 17 weeks today. I am starting my 5th month I think:shrug:. Anywho, just happy that I am progressing!!:happydance:

Aj: So sorry to hear about your losses. Take care and God bless...

AJ: How are you? Love the pic!! Sorry about your losses...how are you doing?

I'm ok Mrsbrown! Hanging in there and just working on trusting God and getting to kno him better.

I'm ok Mrsbrown! Hanging in there and just working on trusting God and getting to kno him better.

Thats awesome girl! Im still in your corner rooting for you!!! You are going to get this BFP!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->