African or African-Americans TTC

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Kareen, I sorry about your scare but I glad you are doing well. I pray your little man stays put until his time. :hugs:

Purple, please keep us posted on your spotting. I hope it is nothing major. Will be praying for you.:hugs:

Mrsk, How are you feeling these days. I need to go stalk your journal. I have in a few days think I am about to now.:thumbup:

iam, I will be praying for you and your DH this month.

AFM, I am just relaxing today not much going on. My son's team lost their first game last night. He was so disappointed. With a house full of males you get pretty into football. I kind of like it now but at first I hated the fall/winter season because of it. LOL

Well have a great day ladies.

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Kareen, I sorry about your scare but I glad you are doing well. I pray your little man stays put until his time. :hugs:

Purple, please keep us posted on your spotting. I hope it is nothing major. Will be praying for you.:hugs:

Mrsk, How are you feeling these days. I need to go stalk your journal. I have in a few days think I am about to now.:thumbup:

iam, I will be praying for you and your DH this month.

AFM, I am just relaxing today not much going on. My son's team lost their first game last night. He was so disappointed. With a house full of males you get pretty into football. I kind of like it now but at first I hated the fall/winter season because of it. LOL

Well have a great day ladies.

Sorry to hear that your son team lost. Yeah, football seems to rub off on you if your boys play. My two son both play football and boy I tell u I learned a lot lol. There went Saturdays football games.

MrsKC I'm glad you made it safely and that you can finally see your baby bump! Post Pics please! LOL

Purple- THanks for thinking of me but take care of yourself, no more stressing remember? Take it easy and keep us posted after you see your midwife

Kareen- OMG I am so happy that everything is good!

as for me I tested today and BFN! so on to the next one, I'm going to try accupuncture this cycle. Thanks ladies for all of your support!

Hello ladies,

Just a quick pop in to say Hello. I will be on later. I hope all is well with everyone.

Be blessed.

Hello everyone! Stopping by to say hello

Blessings be upon you and family

Hey ladies,

I went to my midwife today...after examining me (and baby) and asking me some questions, she concluded that the spotting I've been having isn't nothing to really worry about right now. She said that with the contractions I had last week, it could've caused my placenta to tear a little bit, but all looked pretty normal now. So she told me to take it easy...no strenuous activity and NO STRESSING! My midwife told me that having cramping or contractions like I did could make baby switch into a position that's more conducive to labor, which isn't good at 24/25 weeks of course. I've been making a point not to stress because I was really scared that day. I miss my OH a lot...but I've been trying to keep myself busy with school so that I don't cry like a baby lol.

I hope everyone has had a great Monday....I'll check back in tomorrow. :flower:

Purplekisses I am praying for you. I know this can be a tough time, but keep the faith. It's amazing how things can turn around for the positive.

Everyone, I haven't been able to read through like I would like recently. I hope all is well with everyone. Preggie mommies praying for you, baby and family to continue to be healthy and strong. Expecting ladies---baby wishes to us all. We know that it will happen in Gods time. We are just hoping that is sooner than later. lol :) Waiting ladies your time to try will come soon. Praying the prayer of serenity for everyone!

Praying for you Purple. I know the feeling of worrying I'm on complete bedrest until the baby comes which is in December :-(

Have faith that all will be well. :)

Hey ladies!

Kareen and Purple, praying that you all have healthy babies. Rest, no stressing.:hugs:

Hope everyone is doing well.

As for me, I have been doing fine. Working and getting bigger by the day. Almost 19 weeks and people are starting to notice. I have the big scan on Oct 7:happydance:.

Hi ladies! Sorry for such a long hiatus, things have been very busy for me lately. Between trying to get everything ready for LO, and work, I can barely keep my eyes open!

@Mrskc - look at you! Moving right along! I can't believe you're 18 weeks already, I'm so glad things are going well, and I love the names you have picked out.

@iam - I bought Instead Cups from Rite-Aid. I hope you find them, and GL this cycle!

@kareen - I hope all is well with you and your LO. Please be sure to take it easy, sending prayers your way.

@Ready - the countdown is on! Only 14 days, I really hope your TTC journey is short and sweet. Dust to you!

@Future - sorry to hear about the BFN. It's great that you're keeping a positive attitude, and the GL for next cycle!

@Purple - I really hope all is well, I know the spotting is scary. I'm glad your midwife is looking after you very carefully.

I'm sorry if I missed anyone, I'm trying to catch up and will keep checking on everyone.

@Iam I got the Instead cups from CVS but i've seen them at walgreens too

Hey everyone,

Just checking in on you all.

Purple, please take it easy.

Kareen, I know bedrest is not always easy but try and take it easy as well.

Msk, 19 weeks? Already? Wow, you are moving along great. Now think you need to add some new belly pictures. Just a thought.

Have a good day everyone.

Sincerevon~ I love your avatar! Your bump looks adorable. :D

Mrsk~ Yep, that's around the time I started to really show. I told you that it would come soon! lol

Kareen~ I couldn't imagine being on complete bedrest...the things we go through for our LOs! I hope all is well with you. Get lots of rest and December will be here before you know it. :hugs:

Future~ Lots of prayers and :dust: this cycle!

Ready~ WOW! Only 2 weeks until your TR!!!! I'm excited for you. :happydance:

Regal~ Lots of :dust: to you, too!

Iam~ Good luck with the Instead cups. I hope they work for you! :dust:

AFM, nothing much is really new...just trying to take it easy. The secretary in my department asked me if I thought that I'd make it to my due date because my belly is really starting to get out there lol. My mom thinks LO might come a little early, too. I don't know if it's because I'm petite (am 5'2 and a size 2-4) but a lot of people say I look big. I wouldn't mind if she came a week or so early...but no earlier than that. Well, I'm about to put my feet up for a bit. Talk to you ladies later. :)

Hey everyone!

@sincerevon: Glad that you are doing well. We havent heard from you in a long while. Hope you come back more often!

@ready: Yes I need to post some. I do take them but my PC acts silly when Im trying to load them. I will load them from DH's today if I remember:wacko:.

@purple: yes I am starting to show, but I HATE:growlmad:people touching my belly! I move away when I see them trying to. I mean if I wasnt preggo would you touch my belly? I only allow my close girlfriends, daughter and DH to touch my belly. DH says I have to be careful because some people carry negative spirits. I already know when baby is here, DH will be overprotective. There will not be a lot of random people holding this baby:haha:. He doesnt even want people over for the first few weeks, just so we can get use to the baby and have personal time. I agree with him there:thumbup:.

Seems as though everyone is doing well!

:dust::dust:to everyone waiting on their miracle...its coming...keep the faith!!!

Hey beautiful ladies,

Msk, I totally agree with husband about the spirits. I have a friend here that is pregnant and due in January and she doesn't let anyone but her husband touch her belly. Here is a link to a place I am going to get a shirt for her that warns people not to touch her belly.

https://www.customizedgirl.com/design/5efa8eaf7a78352036936958828ccf65_1333128

I hope everyone is having a great day.

yup I agree with him on all of it. Good plan

REady-not much longer girl

Ready, I am going to order that shirt. I had found one on another site as well. I may need to wear it everyday at my school especially with my students. I literally get angry when they touch me:growlmad:. Pray for me!

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone is doing fine. It's raining outside right now. The smell is so beautiful. Usually I don't enjoy the rain so this was a pleasant surprise. :)

Charisse-Baby wishes to you! I haven't been here long but reading your post it seems like your patience has been tested. Hang in there! I know you are going to be so excited when BFP finally arrives!

Yay Mrskcbrown! Things are moving along! :)

Purple-:flower: The time will past by so quickly until you can return to your OH once more!

Vrainoire-Baby wishes! Thanks for sharing methods.

Ready- I am thinking of starting WW again. However, I slack off around about the 2 or 3 month each time so if I start again I am expecting more commitment from myself

Well, as for me AF showed yesterday.:growlmad::nope::( I was down and out. Then I realized it's apart of the process. :shrug:I don't think I will track this month because there
s alot going on. Not sure yet. Sometimes NTNP is the best way to go anyhow.

Hello Everyone. Hope everyone is doing fine. It's raining outside right now. The smell is so beautiful. Usually I don't enjoy the rain so this was a pleasant surprise. :)

Charisse-Baby wishes to you! I haven't been here long but reading your post it seems like your patience has been tested. Hang in there! I know you are going to be so excited when BFP finally arrives!

Yay Mrskcbrown! Things are moving along! :)

Purple-:flower: The time will past by so quickly until you can return to your OH once more!

Vrainoire-Baby wishes! Thanks for sharing methods.

Ready- I am thinking of starting WW again. However, I slack off around about the 2 or 3 month each time so if I start again I am expecting more commitment from myself

Well, as for me AF showed yesterday.:growlmad::nope::( I was down and out. Then I realized it's apart of the process. :shrug:I don't think I will track this month because there
s alot going on. Not sure yet. Sometimes NTNP is the best way to go anyhow.

Hey Regal! I use to get upset when AF would come but you are right, definitely part of the process! Yes NTNP can be the best way because your mind isnt totally on it. The whole TTC process. DH and I was discussing how he could never "arrive" when we were TTCing because of the pressure. Now I he has no "issues" so yes take your time. I truly believe your miracle is on the way.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->