African or African-Americans TTC

I know I am a little past date on this response but I want you to know that I understand where you are coming from. Keeping a journal will be very helpful for you. I am praying for you and I will cheer you on.
There are many success stories out there. I have a feeling that yours will be one of them. :)

Let us know how your acupuncture appointment went!

PS that's what this site is for --support for all the different types of days that may abound on this journey together.:flower:

Hi Ladies, feeling a little discourage today! I knew I would start to feel that ways the closer I got to day 28 when AF is scheduled to show, which is actually Monday. I've been really thinking this over and I realize that I am at the end of my rope, I've read all there is to read, googled all there is to google about infertility. The only person I can wait on now is God! Ive started keeping a journal which really helps to get my feelings out because even though I know dh will listen I don't want to burden him with it all the time. When I'm feeling discouraged I write to God in my Journal about how much I want a baby. It helps! I have decided to try accupunture to help me to relax so that all of my days aren't consumed with ttc. I am going to schedule my first appt close to when i O the next time if this isn't my month. I'm sorry to always be a bummer when I post, just having a blah day!

I hope everyone is having a great day and have a wonderful weekend.

Thanks so much! :hugs:

Hey Regal! I use to get upset when AF would come but you are right, definitely part of the process! Yes NTNP can be the best way because your mind isnt totally on it. The whole TTC process. DH and I was discussing how he could never "arrive" when we were TTCing because of the pressure. Now I he has no "issues" so yes take your time. I truly believe your miracle is on the way.:hugs:

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is well...

~Regal- you're right getting AF is part of the process! Sometimes things work out better when we just go with the flow and don't really try to make them happen. :)

~MrsK- I don't like it when people touch my belly, either...especially without asking. Luckily, I don't get that many people trying to cop a feel of my belly lol.

Oh, and Regal you're right...time is going to go by really fast...the days are already starting to fly by as my workload picks up in my classes...so I'm just trying to remember that patience is a virtue. Thanks for the encouraging words. :)

I can't believe fall is here! I'm ready for it to get cooler. Well, I think I'm going to get some sleep. The lower half of my body is so sore. I did a lot of walking today, plus it was like 90 degrees here. I got my cap and gown for graduation today! It just made it so much more real to me. I got home and kinda wish that my OH was here to see me try it on...but it's ok. He'll be there to see me wear it when it matters most-at graduation.

Well, talk to you ladies tomorrow. :flower:

Morning ladies...just saying a quick 'hi'. Hope all is well with you all...Bless...

hey ladies I have a TTC question for you all:
I just started using opk's this cycle, and when I OV I get cramps and it is always right on my predicted day,which was the 19, but this cycle I was cramping on the 15 and the 16th leading me to believe that I ov'd early, i took an ovtest on the 17th and it came out positive, i took one on the 18th it came out negative, took one on the 19th and it came out positive as well..someone suggested that i may have ov'd twice but for me to go with the first test..well just for the heck of it i took another one today and it came out positive too..i'm confused I don't even know how many days past ovulation i really am..what do you all think, could i just naturally have a high level of LH in my system and if so will it affect my TTC??

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is having a great day. My day is okay, I am not feeling well. Which okay because I don't want to be sick for my TR.

Vrain, I have heard that some ladies can O twice in one month. I am not sure about the LH levels. I am taking the class on FF so if I find the answer I will let you know.

Have a great day ladies.

Hmm Vrainoire, I would go with the days that you were cramping on. I have never heard of women ovulating twice with a cycle of 30 days +. Now if you have a short cycle like a 20 something day cycle then yes you can ovulate twice in one month. What type of OPKs are you using? Are you using the clearblue easy ones wear it gives you a smiley face if you are ovulating or just the two line tests? The two line tests can be confusing. Do you have any pics, that we can see to confirm the O days? Lastly, do you chart your cycles? That can pinpoint exactly when you O and it helped me to get pregnant faster. Let me know. :hugs:

I'm using two line tests and i can upload pics later this evening and i note everything except temps my insticts have been telling me to go along with the days of the cramping as well

Ok cool vrainoire! Ill be looking forward to it. Make sure you keep :sex:anyway!:winkwink:

Vrai,
I've heard of women who O more than once in a cycle. I was looking at some show (I can't remember the name, but it was on Discovery Health) and this lady had a set of twins but one's gestational age was like a week behind the other's. The doctor said that she probably ovulated twice during the cycle that her twins were conceived. He said that it's rare, but it happens.

Just wanted to drop in and see how everyone is doing since I decided to take a break from homework.

Ready~ get well soon!! Your big day is almost here!!

Well, I have to get back to work so I'm not up all night. TTYL :D

hey ladies. havent forgotten about y'all. hope everyone is doin all right

Morning ladies....Hope all is well with you guys.

@tickled: Olivia is adorable!!! What a little princess.

My mom is coming in today from out of town to help out a bit. This whole bedrest thing is hard. I'm sitting here and looking around and I just want to get up and clean and cook! It drives me nuts when things are out of place and no one can cook and clean in my house the way I do. LOL Anyways ladies, have a great weekend and chat soon.

Tickeled: Olivia is growing so much, so fast! Beautiful!

Hey everyone. Hope everybody is blessed!:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Tickled, you bundle of joy is a cutie.

Msk. How are you today. Umm did we get our belly shots up yet?

I hope everyone else is having a great day.

Stopping by to wish everyone a blessed, relaxed, stress-free, enjoyable weekend.

All is well on this end with me. I am on CD12 opk is not positive but the second line is getting dark. I am due to ov on the 27th

Hi Ladies, I am a little behind on posting, I have been away for work all week and this is the first time I have been able to log on. You ladies are all so encouraging and I appreciate it.

Regal- I'm sorry AF showed, she showed for me on Tuesday, I knew it was coming, and before it got here I had already made up my mind that I wasn't going to be sad and melt down this month. It's like you said, it's all part of the process. I actually feel so much better, like a load was lifted when I made that decision. I'm rooting for you too!!!!

Purple- I'm glad that your midwife put your mind at ease, no more stressing!!!

Tickled- Your little one is adorable

MrsKC- I hope you are doing great and showing off you baby bump!

Kareen- Bedrest until Dec? Wow! Well it will all be worth it when you are holding your little bundle

Ready-I hope you are doing great

Vrain- Hope you caught the eggie

I am currently cd4. I will be schedule my acupuncture appointment next week, and I'm looking forward to it. I will keep you guys posted. I have also started taking evening primrose oil, I'm hoping it will increase my CM. I am going to try the acupuncture for 2 months, and then go back to my RE if I'm not pg. He initially told us to try for 6 months after he removed scar tissue after my myomectomy, and although I was disappointed and he agreed to have me come back in 4 months, I've decided to wait to full 6 months, who knows, maybe I won't need them any other treatments, maybe I will have my bfp.

Anyways I hope you are all doing well!

@ kareen- I agree. I dont care if it's just moppin the floor. Nobody can get it down like me lol But enjoy the rest and take care of that little one in there

@mrskcbrown- 19 weeks already? You are moving right along

@ready4onemore- just 10 more days! Then we will be dousin your eggs in baby dust!

@Futuremommie-I always wondered about acupuncture. Can't wait to hear how it went for you

hey ladies these are my opk's..i couldn't find my camera and had to use my phone so thats why the quality of the photo is so horrible but you can clearly see the 1st(cd15) and 3rd(cd17)strips are positive and then 2dpo-7dpo are positive..7dpo was taken with FMU

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/photos/vrainoire/images/43058695/original.aspx

and here's another
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/photos/vrainoire/images/43059392/original.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->