African or African-Americans TTC

and here's another
https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/photos/vrainoire/images/43059392/original.aspx

I definitely say the last two are positive, but they are all so dark so its hard to tell. As long as you BD I think you are going to be good. Wishing you tons of blessings! I really hope you and DH/OH (i dont know what its called on here:shrug:) have a bfp on the way!

Vrain, those look positive to me! GL to you!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hello ladies,

Vrain, they look positive to me. It is only a few that don't.

I hope all is well with everyone.

AFM I am fighting a cold and what seems to be a sinus infection. Took the flu shot on Friday and now I am sick. That never happens. LOL

thanks ladies I wish I had my camera but..i'm just holding out to test..thanks for the support

Hi ladies. Just stopping by to say hi. Still here working from home. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey Ladies, just checking in, I am CD8 today, I should O sometime this weekend, or the first of next week. DH and I plan to do a lot of bding this week. I told you guys that I want to try accupuncture, well I called and the office is closed until Oct. 1st which is just a few days away, and I will be making my appt. I will keep you guys posted. I'm at a point now where I have done all I can, so I'll just STAND! I'm trying to stay positive this cycle and hoping for my bfp!

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Futuremommie, We are all praying for you. Please keep us posted on the accupuncture.

Mrsk, I am still waiting on baby bump pics. LOL

iamrestored, I hope all is well.

Vrain, give us an update when you can.

kareen, I hope you are doing well also. I wish I could work from home.

sincerevon, cute baby bump.

Afm I am counting down the days. Just one more week to go. Yay me.

Kareen, how are things going?

3rd Tri today! I'm so excited! Just thinking that my LO can make her grand debut in 10 weeks brings me to tears. (Well, it doesn't take much to bring me to tears.)

Mrskc, how are you?

Vrain, I hope you did plenty of BD'ing, I'm crossing everything for you!!!

Ready, I hope you feel better! I'm so scared to get the flu shot because I ALWAYS get sick afterwards. Hopefully it passes soon.

Future, I'm praying for you!

It seems like as soon as I hit the 3rd Tri the aches and pains set it, but it's worth it. Hopefully DH will let me splurge on a prenatal massage. I could use one.

Hey ladies. I'm doing well. As Von said...3rd tri today! 7 weeks until 34 weeks which is where the doctor needs me to be. Hopefully I can make it to 37 weeks. I have another ultrasound on Thursday to verify the baby's weight. Doctor thinks he's about 2.5lbs as I'm measuring a week ahead. I'm so excited to see this baby.

I hope everyone is doing well. Keep praying and be blessed...

@RDY: Funny you say that. I was trying to give it one more try on my PC and it keep freezing it up. I have a newer PC but have gotten some type of virus so I need to take it to the shop:nope:. DH's PC works great but he is at school now. Hopefully tomorrow.

@Sincervon and Kareen: Congrats on your 3rd trimester.:happydance: I am doing well Sincere. Still praying for a healthy baby.

@vrainoire: I hope you caught that eggy!:thumbup:

A BNB member sent me a PM and said she lost her baby just recently at 19 weeks:cry:. I had no words to say. I told her I was praying and that God is with her. She said baby was perfect, no problems whatsoever, just that she was in the unlucky 1-5%. I hate hearing stuff like that but its life:nope:. Please pray for me and her. It makes me even more nervous to hear this. Ive had an uneventful pregnancy and so I just bless God for that daily!:thumbup:

Anywho, DH is going away on business next thurs when I was to have my ultrasound. So I called and they were able to change it to that weds. I am so happy about that! I cant wait to see how big this baby has gotten!:happydance:

Glad you are all doing pretty well!:hugs:

Hey Ladies, how is everyone doing? I am good. Been on a bding adventure with DH :) I am 1dpo.

Hey Ready

Hi Everyone!

Ready- I hope you feel better soon. I suffered with sinus problems for years. I know it can be most miserable.

Vrain-I hope it's all good for ya! ;)

Futuremommie- That's all you can do is your part and enjoy the in between time. Keep believing!

Mrskc- Aww I know that must of been so hard for her and then you hearing it. I am praying for you both. God brought you this far I am praying He brings you and little baby all the way through! *hugs*

Restored- Bd time is so fun isnt it? lol

@RDY: Funny you say that. I was trying to give it one more try on my PC and it keep freezing it up. I have a newer PC but have gotten some type of virus so I need to take it to the shop:nope:. DH's PC works great but he is at school now. Hopefully tomorrow.

@Sincervon and Kareen: Congrats on your 3rd trimester.:happydance: I am doing well Sincere. Still praying for a healthy baby.

@vrainoire: I hope you caught that eggy!:thumbup:

A BNB member sent me a PM and said she lost her baby just recently at 19 weeks:cry:. I had no words to say. I told her I was praying and that God is with her. She said baby was perfect, no problems whatsoever, just that she was in the unlucky 1-5%. I hate hearing stuff like that but its life:nope:. Please pray for me and her. It makes me even more nervous to hear this. Ive had an uneventful pregnancy and so I just bless God for that daily!:thumbup:

Anywho, DH is going away on business next thurs when I was to have my ultrasound. So I called and they were able to change it to that weds. I am so happy about that! I cant wait to see how big this baby has gotten!:happydance:

Glad you are all doing pretty well!:hugs:

Mrskc, I actually had to take a break from BNB because of hearing about all the losses. As much as I tried not to let it bother me, it did. But now my faith has been restored.

I love the names you picked out! I'll be sharing my LO's name soon!

Take care everyone!

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I feel better today.

Msk, glady they were able to change your U/S date so your hubby can be there.

iamrestored, hey how is the bding going? I hope you catch the egg.

Have a great day ladies.

hey ladies I got a BFN this morning..not down tho..for everything there is a season, so it'll all happen in due time

hey ladies I got a BFN this morning..not down tho..for everything there is a season, so it'll all happen in due time

Also you are still pretty early Vrainoire. I think I got my BFP at 12dpo. Thats right though, dont lose hope yet or ever!:hugs:

Here I am ladies 19+6 weeks! 20 weeks tomorrow.

Attachments

• preggo 1.jpg
    preggo 1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
  • preggo 2.jpg
    preggo 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • preggo 3.jpg
    preggo 3.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Sincere-3rd Trimester Yay!!!

Kareen- I'm praying that your little one stays put it till it's time for his/her debuet!

MrsKC- I'm praying for you and your little one but I know everything is ok, I tend to limit myself to this thread and to the Faith thread because sometimes the ttc threads get too much for me. Maybe take a little break from other threads until you are a little farther along. just keep praying for your little one! I Love your baby bump pics!

IAMRestored- Hope you caught that eggie, I'm on a bd'ing adventure now too!

Regal- Thanks for cheering me on, your support means so much. Know that I'm cheering and praying for you too!!!! We are going to get out BFP's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->