African or African-Americans TTC

Hi Everyone!

Ready- I hope you feel better soon. I suffered with sinus problems for years. I know it can be most miserable.

Vrain-I hope it's all good for ya! ;)

Futuremommie- That's all you can do is your part and enjoy the in between time. Keep believing!

Mrskc- Aww I know that must of been so hard for her and then you hearing it. I am praying for you both. God brought you this far I am praying He brings you and little baby all the way through! *hugs*

Restored- Bd time is so fun isnt it? lol
Yes, it is :happydance:

Sincere-3rd Trimester Yay!!!

Kareen- I'm praying that your little one stays put it till it's time for his/her debuet!

MrsKC- I'm praying for you and your little one but I know everything is ok, I tend to limit myself to this thread and to the Faith thread because sometimes the ttc threads get too much for me. Maybe take a little break from other threads until you are a little farther along. just keep praying for your little one! I Love your baby bump pics!

IAMRestored- Hope you caught that eggie, I'm on a bd'ing adventure now too!

Regal- Thanks for cheering me on, your support means so much. Know that I'm cheering and praying for you too!!!! We are going to get out BFP's!!
Happy bding girl. I pray yall get that eggie :winkwink:

vrainoire- don't give up or lose faith sis. Like Mrsbrwn says your still early

Hopefully I am posting this "hello" in the right section. Here's my story:

TL: 12/1998
TR: 09/13/2010
Left: 6.0
Right: 6.5
Reversal performed by Dr. Levin in Louisville, KY

So I've been lurking for while and have decided to walk the mile with the rest of you wonderful ladies TTC.

My doctor said we have an okay chance of conceiving due to minor issues with my tubes. We will just have to see :)

Hopefully I am posting this "hello" in the right section. Here's my story:

TL: 12/1998
TR: 09/13/2010
Left: 6.0
Right: 6.5
Reversal performed by Dr. Levin in Louisville, KY

So I've been lurking for while and have decided to walk the mile with the rest of you wonderful ladies TTC.

My doctor said we have an okay chance of conceiving due to minor issues with my tubes. We will just have to see :)

Welcome INluv2! So happy to have you here and not just a lurker:winkwink:. We are just a community of women who have either had infertility issues, just gotten BFPs or just had babies:winkwink:. Im sure you will find your place here. So feel free to jump in and chat along with us. Praying for your BFP too!:hugs:

Ok I would love to know you ladies real names!? Why I dont know, I just want to know. So if you feel like it, can you tell me your name, your Oh/DH name and if you have any children their names too. First and Middle are cool:winkwink:.

Im Kimberly Corrine, hubby is Michael James and my daughter is Amariah Micaiah.

Whose next?:happydance:

:) Well I'm Priscilla Simone, OH is David Lee II, if we get preggo with a boy he will be David Lee III, and if we get preggo with a girl her name will be Hannah Lee

:) Well I'm Priscilla Simone, OH is David Lee II, if we get preggo with a boy he will be David Lee III, and if we get preggo with a girl her name will be Hannah Lee

Very beautiful! I love all of the names:winkwink:

Welcome INLUV2- You will love it here, the ladies are GREAT!

My name is Kimberly Lavonne, and my DH is James

When we have our 1st the name will be Grayson (Gray for short) Boy or Girl, the Middle name will be Maxwell(That's my DH's Moms last name.

Welcome INLUV2- You will love it here, the ladies are GREAT!

My name is Kimberly Lavonne, and my DH is James

When we have our 1st the name will be Grayson (Gray for short) Boy or Girl, the Middle name will be Maxwell(That's my DH's Moms last name.

Cool, we have the same name:winkwink:

Hey ladies...just stopping by to say hi. Welcome InLuv! Hope everyone is doing well. Bless...

Some info on me...My name is Kareen and OH's name is Ricardo. I changed my avatar so you can put the name to the face. :)

Ohhh...and my two boys are Caynen and Marcus...xoxox

Hello everyone,

Welcome Inlove2, you will love it here.

My name is Karen my DH is Gregory I have 2 boys Christopher and Nicholas.

Well ladies I only have 5 days left!!:happydance: I can use one hand to count down now. :haha:

Ok, now i feel like I need to put a pic up so I will when I get home, love putting a face to the name.

Thank you ladies for the warm welcome.....
I am Val and my hubbs is Marshall.

We are taking it a day at a time to avoid going crazy TTC. Besides it's only been a little of two weeks since the surgery. Shhhhh we did:sex: against the doctors orders of 6 weeks...

Our focus is to let it happen when it's time and stay busy with our lives in the interim. We don't want to become to crazy with this, so we let go and let God!

Flip side is the ovalution predictor says my fertile days are Oct 3rd-8th...:happydance: But we are nervous lol......

Should we try, Should we try? IDK

Hey ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around as much as usual...I feel like school threw me under the bus this week...but hey, tomorrows Friday! :happydance:

Welcome InLuv!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I went to mw for my regular check up and everything is great! Ladybug's heartbeat is in the 140s and I'm measuring right at 26 weeks. My mw was like "Aww you have a tiny belly!" LOL...I'm not complaining at all. I was HUGE with DS and it was no fun as I already have back problems (have scoliosis and had rods put in about 10 yrs ago). I start my bi-weekly visits now...which means I'm getting close! :D

Oh, and I'm Shelitta Diane (but everyone calls me Litta), my OH is James Ethan, DS is Jaylen Isaiah and ladybug's name is going to be Zahra Ma'at (Pronounced My-ot and it means truth and balance in Ancient Egyptian). :D

Talk to you ladies later :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"