African or African-Americans TTC

Great idea!!

My name is Ciana (pronounced Cha-na), my DH's name is Roy, and our baby girl will be named Yorlee Belle. "Yor" is my DH's name backwards, and "Lee" is my mom's middle name.

Love the pictures ladies. You all are so pretty! I am so happy to see your faces, not that I didnt like your pics you had up. It seems more real to me now. I like the meanings you all have for your children. The new babys name doesnt have much meaning. I like Madison because I hear it a lot and Lillian is my grandma's name. Malcolm because hubbie likes it and Josiah because hubby likes it, LOL. Plus the M and J are hubbies initials.
My daughters name Amariah (pronounced AH-MA-REE-AH) means God has promised and Micaiah means who is like the Lord. I got her name from a book called whose who in the bible.

Well now that Ive rambled on.....good nite!:hugs:

Hi ladies, i have not been on here in a while but can i join you all? My name is Tracey Lorraine and my OH is called Shaun. My DS is Omar. I am in London Uk, though my family is from the West Indies. x

Welcome Sue!!!! Looks like you don't have much longer until you get to meet your little one. Look forward to chatting with you.

It's so nice to put names and faces together. MrsKC is right...makes it more personal :)

I have started bi-weekly appts now which is great as I'm closer to seeing this little one. I had an ultrasound yesterday and the tech couldn't find the abruption. Seems like it healed on its own. She measured little one and he's still measuring over a week ahead and is already 4lbs! I'm so glad that he's growing well but at the same time a bit nervous as both my boys were only 5lbs 15oz delivered naturally. At any rate glad he's doing well. I hope you all are well too. Have a great weekend sisters! ;-)

Hello ladies,

I hope all is well.

Welcome Tracey, this is a fun group of very encouraging women. I look forward to chatting with you more.

Kareen, glad you LO is growing well.

Futuremommie, How are you doing?

My daughters name Amariah (pronounced AH-MA-REE-AH) means God has promised and Micaiah means who is like the Lord. I got her name from a book called whose who in the bible.

Well now that Ive rambled on.....good nite!:hugs:

Msk, I like your daughter's name so much I think I might have to add it to the top of my list. There was another name with the same meaning but DH didn't care for it. When I get home I am going to find it and post it for you.

@Kareen: Thats awesome! I cant wait until I am at biweekly appts. I look back over when I was preggo with my daughter and I missed so much. I didnt take professional preggo pics, I didnt do many things because I was young and really wasnt ready for her. I regret it, so Im trying to do all for this baby. I so love my daughter more than anything though:cloud9:

@sue: happy you are back:thumbup:.

As for me, Im not gaining much weight but my belly is getting a bit bigger. I am the same weight that I was prepregnancy:shrug: I eat more but no weight...hmmm. Dr says it should pick up soon since I am now 5 months.

Hope all is well!:hugs:

@Kareen: Thats awesome! I cant wait until I am at biweekly appts. I look back over when I was preggo with my daughter and I missed so much. I didnt take professional preggo pics, I didnt do many things because I was young and really wasnt ready for her. I regret it, so Im trying to do all for this baby. I so love my daughter more than anything though:cloud9:

@sue: happy you are back:thumbup:.

As for me, Im not gaining much weight but my belly is getting a bit bigger. I am the same weight that I was prepregnancy:shrug: I eat more but no weight...hmmm. Dr says it should pick up soon since I am now 5 months.

Hope all is well!:hugs:

MrsKC: I know what you mean. I'm doing things a lot different with this one. So many things that I didn't do with my boys.

Welcom Tracey!..I hope everyone is doing well..@future You look just like one of my first cousins!!

Thanak you for the warm welcome!! I have not been on here in a while but so happy to see so many with BFP! I am ptaying that everyone else gets theres soon too.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. x

Mrskc i was reading another thread about women who had not gained weight so far in pregnancy at all though some were 24 + weeks and had been told by their doctors to try not to gain any. I think it really depends on where you start off, not everyone needs to gain loads of weight. It will just be easier to get back to normal afterwards. I wish i was not gaining so much, I started off around 110 Ibs i have gained 2 and half stone so far and worried how much i am going to gain by the end of the pregnancy!

Happy Saturday!:happydance:
Anyone of you lovely ladies in my boat? Recenter Tubal Reversal, and TTC right away?

TYPOS...Recent Tubal Reversal not Recenter lol....to early in the a.m.

Hello ladies,

I am so excited that I have 3 days to go. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Tonight is my DH surprise birthday party. I am so excited about that too. His cake is beautiful. I will post it after the party tonight.

Inluv, there is another group I am apart of for women TTC after TR. Here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/285160-ttc-after-tubal-reversal-come-join-me.html

Ready4onemore,
Thank you!

I did check out the other group and I think I'll stick on in with this one. The feel is right :)

Am I the only one sucking down fertility pills, teas, etc...?

My routine is a :juggle: yet well worth it in the end.

Currently taking prenatal vits, pregnancy prep, fertility tea, maca, & lots o water & exercise for a healthy inside.

Anyone else prepping for pregnancy with supplements? If so, what's your regimen?

~Val~

Hey everyone!

@sue: Thanks for the info. With my daughter I only gained 10 lbs the entire pregnancy and so I ended at 200lbs with her. Im now about 214 and probably have gained only a lb or so. Im not complaining because I could stand to lose some weight. Im a thick girl:winkwink:, so I think hubby tries to keep me like this!:haha:

@RDY: have fun at DH party and only 3 more days until ur reversal:happydance:! Do you ever think you will tie your tubes again? How many more children do you want?

Hope all is well on this pretty saturday!:hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got a BFN this morning and am pretty sad about it. Not sure what I will do next cycle yet. Now just waiting for AF:(

Hey everyone!

@RDY: have fun at DH party and only 3 more days until ur reversal:happydance:! Do you ever think you will tie your tubes again? How many more children do you want?

Hope all is well on this pretty saturday!:hugs:

No. I want 2 more DH is saying one more. But I am 38 so one would be great.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got a BFN this morning and am pretty sad about it. Not sure what I will do next cycle yet. Now just waiting for AF:(

I am so sorry sweetie. I pray for you to have peace and strength.

@rDy: Ok cool! I can understand just having one more. I love your profile pic. Very cute.

@Charisse: Pray and seek God. He is going to bless you, before you know it. He did it once and He will do it again. Dont give up hope! Hugs and Im praying for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->