• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

African or African-Americans TTC

Ah good luck Hun. I'll be in snooze land wen u test lol.

Got my fingers and toes crossed!!!

:bfn: for me!:growlmad::growlmad: I guess AF is running late! On to month 12. I feel like giving up because it seems it will never happen. Honestly, I love God but I am really upset with Him right now. So unfair!:nope::cry:

:hugs: mrskcbrown. I know it can be frustrating and wanted to give ya some hugs :hug: And don't forget, it's not over til the :witch: shows her ugly face.

@ Tickeledpink and wannabmummy, I did NOT get AF today and my ticker says I should test today. This would have been day 1 for me and nothing but creamy CM. I dont know what to think anymore??:shrug: I am going to give it 7 days and then call the DR. I dont really have any symptoms aside from mild tummy cramps, so thats why I think there is nothing in there:shrug:. I dont have the nausea, sore bb's or anything else everyone else raves about.:nope: Im slowly losing hope:cry:.

Thanks for all of your support!!

It's too early for nausea!!! And my boobs reaaly startied hurting a few days after my bfp!!

So once again your not out still she shows her ugly face!! Lol. Ur good to leave it for a week Id be testing again in the morning!! lol.

Hope you get an answer soon .

Hey ladies justv thought i'd pop back in and see how everyone is getting on!!!!

mrskcbrown <---- Just to let you know i had no symptoms either... i didn't have nausea or vomiting or sore boobs or anything like that... it was my mom acting really silly that made me a bit suspicious that i could possibly be up the duff lol and for 8wks i had period ains and a sore tummy until the point i was sleeping and walking around with a hot water bottle at all times lol... even at work... So you never know these non-existing symptoms you don't have could actually be the real deal :hugs:

To Wanabamummy CONGRATS on your news wishing you plenty of luck over the next 9 months :hugs:

And to everyone one else... keep trying, never lose faith in the almighty one coz your day will come!!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@Birmz: thanks so much for this hopeful message. I am 1 day late so maybe this weekend Ill know something further. Still have the cramping, CM and lower backache. Also noticing that Im tired much quicker but it may be the students I teach driving me nuts!:haha:

Im so happy for your baby that is on the way!!!!!:baby::happydance:

mrskcbrown giiiiiirl. I got to hit you up with a private message. You are goin to die rofl

Gosh! I am sooooooooooooooo glad to discover this group. Please SIGN ME UP....lol!!! I'm a 32+ year old Nigerian, ttc for over a year now! I have one blocked tube and one clear one, and I suspect there were also some hormonal issues as well (I put on quite a bit of weight after our wedding). Anyways, even in all of this, I am anchoring my faith in God....TRUSTING HIM TO DO WHAT HE HAS PROMISED!!! My doc wants to start me on some stimulating shots next cycle....but I'm still holding out hope that maybe we hit the jackpot this time....lol! Might be unlikely, since we babydanced a couple of days before ovulation (I had a laporoscopy last week....and :sex: was THE last thing on my mind)

Seriously though....thank you so much for this group. I look forward to walking this road together and sharing our experiences! :dust:

Gosh! I am sooooooooooooooo glad to discover this group. Please SIGN ME UP....lol!!! I'm a 32+ year old Nigerian, ttc for over a year now! I have one blocked tube and one clear one, and I suspect there were also some hormonal issues as well (I put on quite a bit of weight after our wedding). Anyways, even in all of this, I am anchoring my faith in God....TRUSTING HIM TO DO WHAT HE HAS PROMISED!!! My doc wants to start me on some stimulating shots next cycle....but I'm still holding out hope that maybe we hit the jackpot this time....lol! Might be unlikely, since we babydanced a couple of days before ovulation (I had a laporoscopy last week....and :sex: was THE last thing on my mind)

Seriously though....thank you so much for this group. I look forward to walking this road together and sharing our experiences! :dust:

Hi! We are SO happy to have you. Just jump right in. We are all waiting for BFP's, or have just gotten them, or are almost due for our babies:happydance:. Yes God will do just what he says and as my ticker says, Is there anything too hard for God???? It may take a bit longer but nothing is too hard. If you would like Im also a part of the Faith group in the TTC buddies section and we would love to have you there as well.:hugs:

Thanks sooo much! I am right on my way to join the FAITH group right now!!! It is SO important not to lose one's faith, because this journey is such a hard one! I really pray its over soon! Thanks so much for being a beacon of hope to the rest of us! God bless you!!!

Mrskc sorry to hear about the BFN. Do not give up..My dad called me again from Nigeria pray for him.

Sure I will pray for him! Anything specific?

I am ok now. I still havent gotten my AF yet, so I guess thats a good thing. Maybe Im still in the running??? Who knows?? I still have creamy CM and lower backache but it could be AF coming late??? DH says just wait it out but I hate waiting it out because it is going to throw off my normal 32-34 day cycle, ughhhh!!! Anywho thats my dilemma not yours, hope you are having a good evening!

Sure I will pray for him! Anything specific?

I am ok now. I still havent gotten my AF yet, so I guess thats a good thing. Maybe Im still in the running??? Who knows?? I still have creamy CM and lower backache but it could be AF coming late??? DH says just wait it out but I hate waiting it out because it is going to throw off my normal 32-34 day cycle, ughhhh!!! Anywho thats my dilemma not yours, hope you are having a good evening!

Just pray that GOD will bless him this year! And i can go over there and see him! I pray you get your bfp. I know I just Ov tonight. But the last 3 days my cm was strange..Clear and stringy. It seems like since i'm not on TTC that is when my body is doing things. Maybe because i'm not as stressed.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm still praying for you.

Isi Buttercup. I love your avatar

hey ladies, just wanted to say goodbye for awhile. this is just too stressful for me. the tests and waiting, the waiting, the tests...blah, blah, blah...after a year and a half, i'm tired. i think i just need to sit back, relax and just wait and see what happens so we're going to take a break. i hope to be back soon with news of a BFP! in the meantime, God bless you all and babydust to you...thank you for your support ladies.

I'm still holding out hope for you mrsk!!! :hugs:

Dipar, thanks :winkwink:! Hey, are you Nigerian? I'm in Lagos right now.

@Kareen: I am right there with you lady. I understand the whole frustration with it all. I too am so frustrated. I havent gotten AF but I keep getting BFN's. If this is not it for me and I am just having a late AF, Im done with it all. I cant keep doing this. I hope you stay in touch every now and again. Blessings to you and DH!

@isi_buttercup: Thanks so much! Although hold no hope in this cycle. I think AF is just going to be really late.

Ladies today I am 5 days late and the DR says to wait another week and if no show, then test and call her back.

How frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->