African or African-Americans TTC

YAY for only 3 (well should be 2 now :thumbup:) days!

I hope your hubby's party went well! :)

Hello ladies,

I am so excited that I have 3 days to go. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Tonight is my DH surprise birthday party. I am so excited about that too. His cake is beautiful. I will post it after the party tonight.

Inluv, there is another group I am apart of for women TTC after TR. Here is the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/285160-ttc-after-tubal-reversal-come-join-me.html

:flower:

Not so many days ago I was going through the same thing. However, they say you aren't officially out until AF comes. Maybe there is still a chance?

fx for ya!:hugs:

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got a BFN this morning and am pretty sad about it. Not sure what I will do next cycle yet. Now just waiting for AF:(

Mrskc-Look at your bump it is so cute!!!!! Awww....!

Vrain- That's the attitude(I need to take tips from you, because I sulk a bit), but you may still be in!

Futuremommie- Amen to that & thanks so much! We have to support one another. I am so glad you posted that original thread about post surgery because I thought no one was going through that here. I had not seen anyone. It really is a unique situation.

Inluv2- WELCOME!!!!!!

Purple Kisses- I LOVE THE BABY NAME!!! Very unique although I grew up with a Zahra and I've used the name in characterization before.:happydance:

To everyone as usual...baby wishes to you all. To the mommies to be H&H all the way!!! For the mommies hope all is going well.

:)

RDY- Only 2 more days!!!!!!

Charisse- I am sorry the witch showed

AFM- I should be O'ing in just a few days so I'm doing lots of bd'iing and keeping my fingers crossed.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. The party was great. He was so surprised. I picture of the cake is below.

Attachments

• Football_Birthdays 030.jpg
    Football_Birthdays 030.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Thats a very nice cake. May I have a piece:haha:? Im sure hubby had a wonderful time!

@regal: Thanks for your positive vibes.

I just must share that when you put God first in everything including finances He will truly bless you. DH and I tithe 10% of our finances on a bimonthly basis and lately we have not had to want for anything. I dont know if you do it but it can be tough because tithes come off the top before anything else is paid. As a matter of fact it seems as though money has truly been coming our way. My dad came to visit and bought me gas for my car, food for us to eat and just gave me more money to buy my daughter clothes. I just thank God for all that He is doing in our lives, I cant thank Him enough. Just thought Id share my praise report!

Hope everyone is well:thumbup:!

Hey Ladies!! i'm on CD2 and no signs of AF..no cramps just gas, still too nervous to test so i'm waiting to see if AF shows tonight

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. Just checking in. Here is a better picture of the cake.

Attachments

• Gregorys_cake.jpg
    Gregorys_cake.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 24
Ready-The cake is beautiful

MrsKC- God is good....all the time! Thanks for sharing that

Vrain- Hope AF stays away!

Regal- Hope you are doing great!

Just checking in with the ladies to say have a great week....

It's the Big O for me so I will be a bit busy:sex: this week Yeayah!!

Ready4onemore, GOOD LUCK with your TR, you can soon join me in the countdown to conceive a TR baby or two...

Be blessed all,
~Val~

Val- Good Luck, I hope you catch that eggie, my O day was yesterday! I hope we both get our bfp's

AFM- I made a follow up appt with my RE, this morning my DH said that if we aren't pg this month he wants us to proceed with IUI's he really wants us to have a baby. So my appt is Oct 14 at 3:15. I will let you ladies know what the plan of action is.

well ladies i got the faintest of faint BFPs..what made me save my FMU idk..but i'm glad i did..i will test tomorrow with a FRER and if positive i'll confirm with a digi

Vrain-OMG! I hope you get a beautiful bfp tomorrow, and post pics!

i hope so..my spirits won't be down until AF arrives and i'm confident that she wont..but if she does its on to the next cycle

Was wondering if I could join you beautiful ladies. ? I'm currently TTC
I'm waiting to test on Monday - hopefully the witch doesn't show.

To everyone who is pregnant already I wish you the best of love during your pregnancy.
For everyone else - I hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

Vrain-My fingers are crossed and prayers are being sent your way..

Futuremommie-Thank you! I do hope a BFP is in order for both of us, we deserve it :)

AmorT-Welcome, I'm a newbie too hoping for a BFP by the end of 2011. Let's keep humping and it will happen ;)

Well ladies, I'm out to hang with my hubbs tonight for Karaoke. Trying to keep my mind busy! And of course we are :sex: 2nite, I'm "1" day shy of the BIG O!

:dust:Much luv & baby dust to all...:dust:
~Val~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"