African or African-Americans TTC

Hey Ladies :). I am Yolanda and dh is Keith. Our children our Shoronne, Lee, Tianna, Byron and Carolyn'Marie.

How is everyone doing? InLuv2 I had TR in Aug now on 8dpo I have 5 days till testing :). I am multivitamins

Ready- today is your day girl

hey AmorT: So nice to have you! I pray you get your BFP very soon!

@I am restored: Praying for your BFP as well. Beautiful pic.

As for me, Im home nursing a sick 9 yr old. She has a fever of 101. Going to DR in the morning. The joys of motherhood:winkwink:

Good morning ladies,

Just a quick check in. I am feeling okay today. It hurts to laugh and cough. But other then that I am doing very well. Well I am going back to bed. I just love all this attention I am getting from my DH and the boys. LOL

Hey Ladies :). I am Yolanda and dh is Keith. Our children our Shoronne, Lee, Tianna, Byron and Carolyn'Marie.

How is everyone doing? InLuv2 I had TR in Aug now on 8dpo I have 5 days till testing :). I am multivitamins

Ready- today is your day girl

Hi iamrestored,
Where did you have your reversal performed? Also, what was your (wp)?

Myself, I went to Dr. Levin in KY and was given a 6 week waiting period.

Hi ladies. Welcome to all the new ladies. Vrai...I'm praying for you for that BFP. Don't forget to post pics ;-)

hey AmorT: So nice to have you! I pray you get your BFP very soon!

@I am restored: Praying for your BFP as well. Beautiful pic.

As for me, Im home nursing a sick 9 yr old. She has a fever of 101. Going to DR in the morning. The joys of motherhood:winkwink:

Thank You , I hope your daughter feel better soon :)

AmorT- Welcome! you are going to love this thread

IamRestored- I hope you get that BFP

Vrain- Where are you? have my fingers crossed that you are going to get that bfp today!

Ready- Glad you are resting well and everything went good!

MrsKC- Hope your daughter feels better soon.

Sorry to get u ladies all riled up:nope:..i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up

Hey ladies! My bigger baby is feeling better today. She went to school. She didnt want to stay home. I told her to tell teacher to call if she doesnt feel better again.

As for me, I have my scan at 3pm today and they are going to record it on DVD so I will share the pics with you all.

@vrainoire: Its ok to get us riled up. We are all in this together. Hoping that you get your BFP soon!:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Welcome AmorT, you will love this group

Msk, I am glad your baby is doing well.

Vrain, keep us posted.

InLuv, thanks I want be TTC until thanksgiving or Christmas. But I am happy that I at least have that chance.

Afm, I am feeling a lot better today. Just very thristy.

Hey ladies,

Welcome AmorT, you will love this group

Msk, I am glad your baby is doing well.

Vrain, keep us posted.

InLuv, thanks I want be TTC until thanksgiving or Christmas. But I am happy that I at least have that chance.

Afm, I am feeling a lot better today. Just very thristy.

It must be awesome to know that you can TTC now! Even if it is a roller coaster, you will get your BFP eventually!:thumbup:

Congrats Ready :)

How is everyone?

Vrain- keep us posted

I am 9dpo and cramping like I am going to start my period. I don't want to test its too early right? I don't wanna see -. TMI have pantyliner on just in case.

Hey ladies! The baby is about 1lb and right at 20w6d. The sonographer recorded the ultrasound on DVD, so I rewatched it and she typed "cervix" on part of the DVD. We told her we didnt want to know. Hubby didnt catch it though, but Im going to tell him if he doesnt want to know what it is, dont watch the DVD again. So needless to say I am on team pink , and little Madison Lillian will be here in Feb. I was kinda sad that I know but I cant deny the word "cervix"! So I am very happy!

Pics are in journal~

Ready- So glad you are feeling better today!

MrsKC- Thats so exciting, how are you ever going to keep it from DH

Vrain- I'm sorry you got a bfn but it ain't over until the witch shows.

i have a question..i don't want to sound silly but..In early pregnancy do the breast changes occur one breast at a time??lol it may sound silly but i'm serious.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->