African or African-Americans TTC

Msk, I saw the scan it is a great pic.

Vrain, everyone is different. That is not a silly question.

Iamrestored, thanks for the congrats.

I sleep most of the day and up at night. :shrug: So I will be up late.

Good Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well this lovely Thursday. Ovualtion is coming to a close for me today, its been a :sex: type of week. Guess my DH is tired :sleep: (lol)and now its the waiting game....

We are working on Gods timing so if it's meant to be this month it will be. Otherwise, I'm shifting my focus and staying prayerful.

Well, I'm off the the DMV then the gym. Have an awesome day girls :)

Be blessed all,
~Val~

i have a question..i don't want to sound silly but..In early pregnancy do the breast changes occur one breast at a time??lol it may sound silly but i'm serious.. thanks

Hmm, Im not sure I didnt have breast changes in early pregnancy. They really havent changed much except my nipples stay hard now. I think they are preparing to breast feed but other wise sometimes I have pain but not often. GL!

Hey ladies,

Im thinking...maybe she was labeling my cervix????:shrug:
Yeah, I think she was probably labeling your cervix...are you going to find out for sure?? I kinda wanna know now lol :haha:

i have a question..i don't want to sound silly but..In early pregnancy do the breast changes occur one breast at a time??lol it may sound silly but i'm serious.. thanks
That's not a silly question at all. Yes, breast changes can happen one breast at a time...I hope you do get a BFP soon or at least get some obvious symptoms...if AF is always on time for you and still no sign of her, I'd say that's a good sign.:thumbup: Not everyone gets a BFP with a hpt...

Ready~ I'm glad that your TR went well...gets lots of rest :flower:

I hope everyone else is doing well. AFM, nothing much is new. Today is just one of those days...I feel like I've been run over by a bus. This is my last week in 2nd tri so I'm a little excited....then again, according to BnB, I'm already in my 3rd tri :shrug: I'm glad that it's almost over. I've really had a hard time this time around so I'm just really ready to meet my little girl.

Well, I'm going to cut this short and I'm going to lay down...hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Talk to you ladies later..

Hi Beautiful Ones (some of us TWOs ;) ) :flower:

I haven't been on for a few days but I wanted to stop by to say hi.

Today is O day. I am hours away from the 2ww. Last night I had piercing pain that I normally have right around ovulation. So I am right on track thank God.

AmorT: WELCOME!!! Good to have you. :)

Mrskc- I am glad your daughter feels better. ALso, I think the doctor may have meant your cervix. It's funny I was reading an article about why one should know the sex of their baby in advance. It interested me because DH and I both have decided when our time comes we wont want to know the se. Also I SOOOO agreed with you about TITHING. While, tithing all our needs are met even when we think things may go sour financially someone or something always pulls through. I believe in tithing 10 fold.

I have a question for you and everyone who wants to answer. Do you think that tithing applies to money only? Can it also apply to giving time or services that you would other wise be paid for ---in the service of the Lord. For example if you are a professional accountant and you also do the books for you church unpaid? What do you think?

Futuremommie: I'm here on O day! Thanks for checking on on me. How are you? I think you O around this time as well.

Inluv2: We O very closely! Yay an unofficial cycle buddy.:happydance:

Vrain: Hoping you know one way or another soon. Praying it's that BFP! :)

Ready: CONGRATS!!!!!!!! YAY!. I am so happy you are doing fine after. Rest well. Your time has come. You had such a pleasant and positive spirit while waiting. I am so happy for you.:hugs:

I got up to check my email and to get something to eat so I decided to check back in with you ladies..

Regal~ Although, I'm no longer religious, I've never believed that tithing only applied to your money. I was raised in a church and I used to do a lot of volunteer work (feeding the homeless, visiting the elderly, volunteering within the church, etc). Now that I'm spiritual, I don't go to church, but I still believe in giving my resources to those in need. The bible does not specify that we're to only give money...that is man's interpretation. The way I see it is, what about those who are really having trouble making ends meet; would God really want them to give their money instead of, say, buying food for their children? To me, time is way more valuable, but that is just my opinion.

People tend to discredit my "opinion" because as I've said, I'm spiritual, but at the same time I've studied the Bible, and I know what it says. I grew up Baptist so I know what the church says that God says...it just happens that spiritually, I outgrew the church...if that makes any sense.

Well, I'm going to get dinner then I think I might call it a night. For some reason, I've started spotting again...this time its bright pink and kinda watery (sorry tmi)...I always seem to spot on the days I feel the worst...I don't know...

Have a good night ladies :)

Today is O day. I am hours away from the 2ww. Last night I had piercing pain that I normally have right around ovulation. So I am right on track thank God.

Mrskc- I am glad your daughter feels better. ALso, I think the doctor may have meant your cervix. It's funny I was reading an article about why one should know the sex of their baby in advance. It interested me because DH and I both have decided when our time comes we wont want to know the se. Also I SOOOO agreed with you about TITHING. While, tithing all our needs are met even when we think things may go sour financially someone or something always pulls through. I believe in tithing 10 fold.

I have a question for you and everyone who wants to answer. Do you think that tithing applies to money only? Can it also apply to giving time or services that you would other wise be paid for ---in the service of the Lord. For example if you are a professional accountant and you also do the books for you church unpaid? What do you think?

Futuremommie: I'm here on O day! Thanks for checking on on me. How are you? I think you O around this time as well.

Ready: CONGRATS!!!!!!!! YAY!. I am so happy you are doing fine after. Rest well. Your time has come. You had such a pleasant and positive spirit while waiting. I am so happy for you.:hugs:

Hi!

I believe that tithing is your time, talent and tithes. You could be giving 10% of any one of these, not necessarily only money. You do what you can for God and He will supply the increase. I was taught that early on in the Baptist church where I was baptised. Now I am a part of the Disciples of Christ and I love it! We are taught the same thing here too. I dont know if Im religious, spiritual or what...all I know is that I love God and Jesus:cloud9:.

@Purple: Yes it was my cervix, duh! You rest so you can stop that spotting!

Purplekisses- I was wondering how you were, I hope you are feeling better today.

Regal- I O'd on Tues., so no the dreaded 2ww. I hope you caught that eggie!

well I went to what once was the docs office only to be informed that its moved to a new location in another town..and i forgot to mention that i walked there..so i give up...i just took a digi and it came out negative..so i'm done..the witch will come when she gets here..

well I went to what once was the docs office only to be informed that its moved to a new location in another town..and i forgot to mention that i walked there..so i give up...i just took a digi and it came out negative..so i'm done..the witch will come when she gets here..

So sorry Vrainoire. I can feel how upsetting this is for you. Praying for you and still rooting for you until you catch the eggy. I still remember my months of dismay and agony trying to conceive. Ill never forget it. Stay hopeful.:hugs:

Hi!

I believe that tithing is your time, talent and tithes. You could be giving 10% of any one of these, not necessarily only money. You do what you can for God and He will supply the increase. I was taught that early on in the Baptist church where I was baptised. Now I am a part of the Disciples of Christ and I love it! We are taught the same thing here too. I dont know if Im religious, spiritual or what...all I know is that I love God and Jesus:cloud9:.

@Purple: Yes it was my cervix, duh! You rest so you can stop that spotting!
Mrsbrwn u said it well about tithing. It's not just money

hello again ladies...today just hasn't been a good day.. OH was on his way to comfort me after getting my BFN and while he was on his way he got a call that his father had been in a car accident and killed the other person..it was a very nasty accident, the other man was on a motorcycle and the highway had to be blocked off..smh

hello again ladies...today just hasn't been a good day.. OH was on his way to comfort me after getting my BFN and while he was on his way he got a call that his father had been in a car accident and killed the other person..it was a very nasty accident, the other man was on a motorcycle and the highway had to be blocked off..smh

Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear this:cry:. I hope his dad is ok and my prayers go to the other family. Its hard to see motorcycles too. I almost hit one the other morning and I was checking my blindside.:shrug: Praying hun!

OMG I am so sorry to hear this. I hope his father is doing okay. I pray comfort for the other family as well as your OH father.

Sorry to hear this may the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and family during this time. I hope your fil is ok

Hello ladies,

I am resting and fighting my allergies. I feel good and then I have to sneeze and boy does that hurt.

Futuremommie, I love your new signuture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->