African or African-Americans TTC

Futuremommie, I am glad it all went well.

Vrain, love you new siggy.

Iam, I hope you get to feeling better. I will say a prayer for you.

oh my God!! ladies do u see that i'm on cycle day 61...WTF??!!i was due for bloods today..but i just don't want to waste those peoples good technology and my cycle shows up..but this is crazy..i honestly feel like i'm preggo why can't i just get a BFP?!!! but..enough with the wishful thinking right? lol

oh my God!! ladies do u see that i'm on cycle day 61...WTF??!!i was due for bloods today..but i just don't want to waste those peoples good technology and my cycle shows up..but this is crazy..i honestly feel like i'm preggo why can't i just get a BFP?!!! but..enough with the wishful thinking right? lol

Hey!

So if they take your bloods wont they be able to tell you whats going on and get you on some medication to jump start your cycle? Hopefully you are preggo but if not get to the docs lady so you can get the ball rolling.:winkwink:

I agree with Msk. Get the bloodwork done.

I agree with Msk. Get the bloodwork done.

I cant believe that its been almost a month since your TR! WOW! When are you going to start TTCing?:hugs:

I have to wait until I get my cycle. I have not had one since TR.:shrug: Funny thing is I actually want it. I called the doctor's office last week and the nurse said if no cycle by next week to call back. I think I have a little cramping today but we will see what happens.

at any rate i missed my Doc appointment..if i'm not preggo i demand an explanation I need to know a cause for this before they give me any meds to start my cycle..i understand that it my be normal to just randomly skip a month(even though i've never been late) but to skip 2 consecutively makes me scratch my head..i need to find this underlying issue..

at any rate i missed my Doc appointment..if i'm not preggo i demand an explanation I need to know a cause for this before they give me any meds to start my cycle..i understand that it my be normal to just randomly skip a month(even though i've never been late) but to skip 2 consecutively makes me scratch my head..i need to find this underlying issue..

Thats very true and I can see your concern before taking meds. If its not normal to miss a month or two then yes ask questions. Are you positive that you ovulated these last months? I know sometimes getting a + on those 2 line tests can be inaccurate. I use to use the ones with the smiley faces so I knew for sure. I also use to miss periods for 7 months at a time, and then I would have them every month, it wasnt until I was 34 yrs old that I was diagnosed with PCOS and I had already had a daughter at 26, when I was having more regular cycles. So I guess sometimes it varies, but I dont think they will have a definitive answer for you, just possibilities. Even if you look online they dont have anything thats 100% positive as to why you are missing your cycles. Good luck to you and I hope this is resolved soon.:thumbup:

Mrsckc- I agree..there are only pipe dreams online..and the DR can only give me possibilities.. the only one I consider would be PCOS but so far i've only missed 2 cycles and i've read that ammenorhea is when you missed 3..my cousin has PCOS and she would miss cycles since puberty..she's now 32...but i'm 21 and i started my period at 12 and this is my first missed period..i hope this is not the case tho

Mrsckc- I agree..there are only pipe dreams online..and the DR can only give me possibilities.. the only one I consider would be PCOS but so far i've only missed 2 cycles and i've read that ammenorhea is when you missed 3..my cousin has PCOS and she would miss cycles since puberty..she's now 32...but i'm 21 and i started my period at 12 and this is my first missed period..i hope this is not the case tho

I too hope that it is not the case but if it is there are great meds out there that can regulate your cycles and get your BFP, Im living proof:thumbup:

Hi ladies. I've been MIA lately as I'm just not feeling to well. Nothing serious, just tired and achy and extremely uncomfortable. Just anticipating the arrival of this little one. I hope everyone is doing well. Keep praying and keep your heads up...He really does hear you ;-)

Hey ladies, just stopping by to say hey.

Vrai~I say go to the doc...after all, that's what their technology and tests are there for. :thumbup: I personally think that you're preggers, but at the same time something could be going on that may need a doc's attention...I say go to the docs and let them run the tests, just to be on the safe side and to hopefully get some answers. :flower:

AFM, I'm exhausted. I go back to my mw next week. I'm gradually starting to become tired of being preggers...there's times when I'm sooo uncomfortable...but it's all part of the process. Life seems to be so boring lol...nothing really interesting to report lol...

I hope everyone is doing well...I feel like I've missed a lot...I'll go back and read through the thread later. :) Talk to you ladies later :D

Hey Kareen and Purple, Im glad all is well with you both.

Kareen, I hope you feel better soon. I can imagine the uncomfortableness because I cant really sit slouched anymore, it feels like the baby is sitting right under the front of my bra!

Purple, Yes it is part of the glorious process, so no complaining:haha:

I guess I will cook dinner. Im tired though and I really dont care if they eat or not in this house:haha:. Maybe they will cook Ramen noodles, LOL. Im just always so tired. I have DR appt tomorrow and hopefully DR can give me something for what I think is a yeast infection. Im ready to feel better.

Praying for you all!:hugs:

I'm new to this thread and just wanted to say hello to you all of you ladies. :hi: Wishing you all many blessings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->