African or African-Americans TTC

MrsK~ make sure you're taking your vitamins (I'm one to talk lol)...and you're eating lots of fruits and veggies, that can help lots with exhaustion...it helped me. I think that's part of my problem, I haven't been eating much lately so I've been really tired...especially with being in school literally all day..

I haven't been cooking lately...I let my OH do that. I told him, "I'm growing a person...the least you can do is cook dinner sometime.." LOL...he knows I meant it lovingly, though :)

I hope everyone has a lovely night :)

MrsK~ make sure you're taking your vitamins (I'm one to talk lol)...and you're eating lots of fruits and veggies, that can help lots with exhaustion...it helped me. I think that's part of my problem, I haven't been eating much lately so I've been really tired...especially with being in school literally all day..

I haven't been cooking lately...I let my OH do that. I told him, "I'm growing a person...the least you can do is cook dinner sometime.." LOL...he knows I meant it lovingly, though :)

I hope everyone has a lovely night :)

Yeah I was lazy so I ended up throwing a pizza in the oven:haha: I also had realized that I had missed 2-3 days of my prenatals:wacko:, and they are right on my nite stand. So Im making sure to take them daily!

Ready-Hope AF shows her ugly face soon so you can get your cycle regulated and get the ttc show on the road

Vrain-I would definitly make another appt and go to the dr to find out what's going on, I hope you get the answers you need soon.

Kareen- I hope you are feeling better, you don't have much longer

Purple- It will be all worth it when you are holding that baby

Tititimes- Welcome, the ladies here are wonderful and encouraging!

MrsKC- Take those vitimans! LOL!!!

afm- I have finally made an appointment for accupuncture for next Tuesday, I'm excited and nervous! I will let you know how it goes. I have decided that I'm going to be positive and say this is our month!

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well.

Futuremommie, keep us posted. Hoping for the best.

Msk. please take you vitamins.

tickled, you profile pic is so cute.

Have a great day ladies.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well.

Futuremommie, keep us posted. Hoping for the best.

Msk. please take you vitamins.

tickled, you profile pic is so cute.

Have a great day ladies.

@ready and futuremommie: Im usually so good at taking them but Ive had a brain freeze or something. Yesterday, I told DH, dang I havent taken prenatals in 2 days! Ill be so glad when Im done taking them!

@tickled: I thought about you yesterday. Look how gorgeous your little girl is! Super cute!

Everyone on FB, says my belly is big?? Hmm, I dont think Im that big. Going to take some more pics this week. We are taking professional preggo pics in december. Cant wait!

WELCOME
:happydance:[/QUOTE]

Ladies, thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I hope everyone is in good spirits tonight.

AFM- I am in the TWW and trying to remain calm but...NOPE :nope: not quite working. It's so hard not to read into every little twinge, ache, pain and feeling. And my mind keeps wondering - am I? or not? Will I ever get my little bundle of joy?

Trying to keep the faith after my loss in July and am finding inspiration in all of your posts, comments and support of each other. It's great to know fabulous women of like mind are out there keeping the faith too.

Hi All,

Just checking in to say hello!

Nothing major going with me, just charting & observing.

Ladies, thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I hope everyone is in good spirits tonight.

AFM- I am in the TWW and trying to remain calm but...NOPE :nope: not quite working. It's so hard not to read into every little twinge, ache, pain and feeling. And my mind keeps wondering - am I? or not? Will I ever get my little bundle of joy?

Trying to keep the faith after my loss in July and am finding inspiration in all of your posts, comments and support of each other. It's great to know fabulous women of like mind are out there keeping the faith too.[/QUOTE]

Welcome

Hello ladies, how is everyone doing?

I am good keeping busy

Hey, iamrestored77 crappy weather = crappy attitude but doing my best to keep the faith. Keeping busy is so smart. Told myself I was going to do that too - not that I need to look for things to do b/w work and home!

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Afm, I am doing well but still waiting on AF. I never thought I would want to actually see her.

Have a blessed day everyone.

I am good keeping busy

Hey, iamrestored77 crappy weather = crappy attitude but doing my best to keep the faith. Keeping busy is so smart. Told myself I was going to do that too - not that I need to look for things to do b/w work and home!

I hear you on the weather tip. It's very hot here in Cali. I mean neck burning HOT lol. I haven't been thinking of am I pregnant staying busy. I don't even think about it till I come on the board. I am waiting for period to with 5 or 6 days I think.

I am good keeping busy

I hear you on the weather tip. It's very hot here in Cali. I mean neck burning HOT lol. I haven't been thinking of am I pregnant staying busy. I don't even think about it till I come on the board. I am waiting for period to with 5 or 6 days I think.

That's funny because it is 55 degress here in Texas. To us that is cold. :haha:

Hey All,

Just checking in to say a Hello!

AFM, Well I am just playing the waiting game. I will test when I'm 12 DPO possibly just for kicks. For me that's the 11th of Nov, so stayed tuned.

All the excitement can be yet so draining. I told my hubbs I will not chart after this month and simply enjoy the upcoming holidays. I must have sounded really bummed because he asked "can he take over charting if I give him the temps" lol..........

It's interesting to see cycle patterns, yet overwhelming when the result is not a +++++. I must admit I haven't been TTC for long (2 months) so it's hard to begin this new thought process and remain consistent.

IDK...

thanks for letting me vent and I hope all is well with every one of you lovelies...

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Afm, I am doing well but still waiting on AF. I never thought I would want to actually see her.

Have a blessed day everyone.

@Ready,
I hope your flow comes soon :( Geez just when you want the witch to show, she takes her darn time.

Hey All,

Just checking in to say a Hello!

AFM, Well I am just playing the waiting game. I will test when I'm 12 DPO possibly just for kicks. For me that's the 11th of Nov, so stayed tuned.

All the excitement can be yet so draining. I told my hubbs I will not chart after this month and simply enjoy the upcoming holidays. I must have sounded really bummed because he asked "can he take over charting if I give him the temps" lol..........

It's interesting to see cycle patterns, yet overwhelming when the result is not a +++++. I must admit I haven't been TTC for long (2 months) so it's hard to begin this new thought process and remain consistent.

IDK...

thanks for letting me vent and I hope all is well with every one of you lovelies...

Hey, hon. I am sending positive vibes for a big FAT +++++++ this cycle.

AFM, I'm feeling a bit drained myself emotionally and physically (exhausted but maybe that's a good sign?). :cry: So many ups ands downs in TTC. I'm testing tonight if my early PG tests arrive in the mail. Only 9 dpo but last time I got a BFP (with the m/c) at 8 dpo so here's hoping. If not, I'll be testing next week (the 11th too) unless the POAS-itis gets me again. Tested yesterday with a BFN expecting the same result as last time but I guess every time is different. Gotta keep the faith.

Hope all you ladies have a wonderful and blessed day (or eve depending on where you live)!

I am good keeping busy

That's funny because it is 55 degress here in Texas. To us that is cold. :haha:

55? That sounds downright balmy compared to the 40s we're getting in NY! I hate cold weather!!! :brat:

afm- I have finally made an appointment for accupuncture for next Tuesday, I'm excited and nervous! I will let you know how it goes. I have decided that I'm going to be positive and say this is our month!

FutureMommie how are you doing? I was stalking you on BnB before I signed up. :haha: You are one inspiring lady.

Not sure if you got my response about acupuncture on the other thread - it really is not as bad as some folks say. I had it for months for my back after a car accident. You really don't feel anything. Hope it goes well next Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->