African or African-Americans TTC

Hey All,

Just checking in to say a Hello!

AFM, Well I am just playing the waiting game. I will test when I'm 12 DPO possibly just for kicks. For me that's the 11th of Nov, so stayed tuned.

All the excitement can be yet so draining. I told my hubbs I will not chart after this month and simply enjoy the upcoming holidays. I must have sounded really bummed because he asked "can he take over charting if I give him the temps" lol..........

It's interesting to see cycle patterns, yet overwhelming when the result is not a +++++. I must admit I haven't been TTC for long (2 months) so it's hard to begin this new thought process and remain consistent.

IDK...

thanks for letting me vent and I hope all is well with every one of you lovelies...

My hubby took my temps every morning so I wouldnt have to move one inch and mess up the temp. So I say let him do it:winkwink:

InLuv2 Let the dh take your temps that is so sweet and considerate

Tititmes- Hope you get your bfp and a sticky bean! Thank you so much for stalking me but believe me I am down in the dumps with this whole ttc thing sometimes. I'm excited about the accupuncture, I'm hoping that it will help me to relax some.

AFM, nothing much here just continuing to wait, I'm going to etst on the 14th unless af shows.

I also found this awesome messenging service on my phone call Kik, it's free to download and its like bbm so check it out if you have internet access on your phone and add me and we can chat about trials and tribulations of ttc or just encourage each other my user name is AlphaGirl_1908.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

InLuv2 Let the dh take your temps that is so sweet and considerate

Tititmes- Hope you get your bfp and a sticky bean! Thank you so much for stalking me but believe me I am down in the dumps with this whole ttc thing sometimes. I'm excited about the accupuncture, I'm hoping that it will help me to relax some.

AFM, nothing much here just continuing to wait, I'm going to etst on the 14th unless af shows.

I also found this awesome messenging service on my phone call Kik, it's free to download and its like bbm so check it out if you have internet access on your phone and add me and we can chat about trials and tribulations of ttc or just encourage each other my user name is AlphaGirl_1908.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Futuremommie, from your user name I can see that you are an AKA?:happydance: Im a Zeta:winkwink:

Hi all just wanted to pop in and let you know how i'm doing....

Well just had my nightly shower and so far NO AF :happydance: STAY AWAY!!!!!!,Still feeling nauseous and boobs now hurt like no ones business am so hoping this is it just have to make it all day tomorrow:happydance:

Well just had my nightly shower and so far NO AF :happydance: STAY AWAY!!!!!!,Still feeling nauseous and boobs now hurt like no ones business am so hoping this is it just have to make it all day tomorrow:happydance:

Fingers X'd that AF stays away

Good morning everyone,

Nighnurse, I hope this is it for you.

How is everyone doing today? It is nice a chilly here in Texas a whooping 56 degrees. Brrr!!

I hope this is it for you NIghtnurse!!!!:happydance:

Well it looks like AF is on her way,CM is looking a little brown,will update tonight

@ready- love the hair!
@in luv. your hair is too cute too
@futuremommie- It's easy to get discouraged but know that we are here supporting you the whole way
@mrskcbrown- cute bump!

BIG YAWN!!

Hey ladies hope every one of you lovelies are doing well this Sunday.

AFM-I've been exhausted! I never take naps, however have been taking a lil snooze for the last two days:sleep: hmmm.... I'm not going to blame it on a pregnancy sign, don't want to get overly excited for a let down. However, my right side is so cramping on and off and it truly makes me shut one eye in pain.

I'm really thinking of NOT testing at all this month and just letting my AF creep up on me :) I really need to prepare myself mentally for this TTC business. I'm going to stick with taking a break after November to regroup. God bless all of you ladies who have the patience to deal with the emotions month after month.

I just want to let it take it's course and I will probably be less of a witch to my hubbs. Not a witch but a little cranky. Unfortunately, I will still keep a charting in case it's needed by my doctor in the future.

Stay tuned for AF updates after the 15th of this month.

Thank for letting me vent :)

Hey ladies, just checking in...

I've been sick for the past few days...I feel so miserable :(

I hope everyone is doing well...

@Inluv: I hope that you are preggers! I would probably not test either because thats just what I did. I would be too nervous too test:wacko:

@Purple: I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you!:thumbup:

ASM, getting ready for the real housewives of atlanta. Im addicted to all the housewife shows but ATL is my favorite. I didnt like the housewives of DC though, they were boring!:coffee: I love Kandi on the show. She is so real!!! and her facial expressions are to die for:haha:.

Lastly, pray for my mom who has to have back surgery tomorrow. I know God will see her through, but just for reinforcement, please pray!

Thanks and :cloud9:you all!

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I finally got AF. :happydance: I cannot believe I was happy to see her. :haha:

Inluv, sending you lots of :dust:

Mrsk, I love ATL housewives too. Kandi cracks me up. I was so laughing at Phaedra "southern belle babyshower" I have added your mom to my pray list.:hugs:

Hey ladies,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. I finally got AF. :happydance: I cannot believe I was happy to see her. :haha:

Inluv, sending you lots of :dust:

Mrsk, I love ATL housewives too. Kandi cracks me up. I was so laughing at Phaedra "southern belle babyshower" I have added your mom to my pray list.:hugs:

@Ready,
That's great that your AF finally showed up. I'm sure you will wish her away soon. :)

Phaedra, was all sorts of wrong for that baby-shower & pregnant pickle photo shoot lol.......

@Inluv: I hope that you are preggers! I would probably not test either because thats just what I did. I would be too nervous too test:wacko:

@Purple: I hope you feel better soon. Praying for you!:thumbup:

ASM, getting ready for the real housewives of atlanta. Im addicted to all the housewife shows but ATL is my favorite. I didnt like the housewives of DC though, they were boring!:coffee: I love Kandi on the show. She is so real!!! and her facial expressions are to die for:haha:.

Lastly, pray for my mom who has to have back surgery tomorrow. I know God will see her through, but just for reinforcement, please pray!

Thanks and :cloud9:you all!

MrsK:
Your mom will make it through surgery with flying colors... She is in our prayers for sure! ATL Housewives are a mess for sure. Love em anyway especially since i'm in GA, hubbs watches faithfully with me... IDK ;) I like the others as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->