African or African-Americans TTC

InLuv-I hope the witch stays away and you get your bfp but if you don't I totally understand needing a break and if that's what you need to do you should, ttc is an emotional rollercoaster, and the fact that af symptoms are exactly the same as pg symptoms doesn't help. I'm 7dpo today and I don't plan to test early either, I don't think I could stand the disappointment right now.

Purple- I hope you are feeling better

MrsKC- I love the Real Housewives too and yes DC was super boring, I didn't watch it!
and Phaedra and this being induced at 7months? come on Chic Really?

Ready- I'm glad the witch showed so we can get this ttc show on the road.

Hope you ladies have a great week, I have a 3 day work week and I'm so excited.

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Okay ladies as I watched ATL housewives last night is it me or is NeNe drinking more this season. Phaedra baby weights 8 pounds and she 7months preggo? Really? What are you having a whale?

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone.

Okay ladies as I watched ATL housewives last night is it me or is NeNe drinking more this season. Phaedra baby weights 8 pounds and she 7months preggo? Really? What are you having a whale?

LOL..Phaedra is lying..as grown as she is she doesn't want her religious parents to have any evidence of her pre-marital relations..thats my theory she acted all snooty in the last episode talking about how her and Apollo didn't live together until after they were married..her poker face is soo horrible..:haha:

Inluv2-prayer hands and fxd for you :) I missed ATL housewives last night. I will have to see when it airs again. Ready- girl I bet your overjoyed :) glad she showed up. Purple-sorry to hear your not feeling well. Vra-how are u doing?

afm-i am spotting brown today(due to start today right on schedule) We had a very nice weekend.

Hope all is well with everyone

Iam- glad u enjoyed ur weekend..u can catch RHOA on Hulu like I did..lol

AFM- my doctors appointment is Wednesday

Vrain, I hope they can figure out why you are on CD-67. I really hope it is a little one hidding. That would be cool. I forgot about her parents.:haha: Yes that is true I grew up in a pentacostal home as well and yes they are very strict.

Iam, glad you had a great weekend. Sorry about AF.:hugs: Funny because I was actually excited. But I have had enough now. LOL

Mrsk, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today. I know all will be well.

Thanks for your prayers ladies. My mom is doing well after a 4 hr surgery. keep praying!:thumbup:

Now onto Pheadra, she is too big to be only 7 months. I am almost 7 months and no where near her size. She is a good 8 1/2 to 9 months. She just got married last year and I agree with Vrainoire she is trying to cover up due to religious reasons. There is no doctor who will deliver you just because, there has to be a real reason. I dont believe her one bit.

Yes Nene is drinking more and I think that she needs to lay off of Greg. He took care of her when she didnt have much money and now its her turn. It happens in marriage. When I met my hubby he made way more than me, then he lost his job and now I am the breadwinner. I dont plan to leave him because of it though.:dohh:

Lastly Kim needs to give singing a break. If I was Kandi, Ill tell her to write her own dayum songs then. Lets see what she comes up with????

Ok thats just my recap:haha:

Thanks for your prayers ladies. My mom is doing well after a 4 hr surgery. keep praying!:thumbup:

Now onto Pheadra, she is too big to be only 7 months. I am almost 7 months and no where near her size. She is a good 8 1/2 to 9 months. She just got married last year and I agree with Vrainoire she is trying to cover up due to religious reasons. There is no doctor who will deliver you just because, there has to be a real reason. I dont believe her one bit.

Yes Nene is drinking more and I think that she needs to lay off of Greg. He took care of her when she didnt have much money and now its her turn. It happens in marriage. When I met my hubby he made way more than me, then he lost his job and now I am the breadwinner. I dont plan to leave him because of it though.:dohh:

Lastly Kim needs to give singing a break. If I was Kandi, Ill tell her to write her own dayum songs then. Lets see what she comes up with????

Ok thats just my recap:haha:

MrsKc- Glad you mother is doing well and will continue to pray..i agree with you Kim needs to do something else with her time..singing is DEFINITELY not her forte lol

Ready- if I find out that there is a little bun in my oven..oh my God I will cut a step all the way home..I would be so full..smh :haha:

New bump pic in journal, although I dont see much change. I put on the same shirt just for comparison.

Hey all,

Well my temps are not following a triphasic pattern per FF.com so I don't think this will be our month.

However, I will not let it get me down. Looking forward to a much needed vacation :happydance: Orlando, then the Bahamas can't wait.

Have a great day ladies.

Hey all,

Well my temps are not following a triphasic pattern per FF.com so I don't think this will be our month.

However, I will not let it get me down. Looking forward to a much needed vacation :happydance: Orlando, then the Bahamas can't wait.

Have a great day ladies.

Cool, I went to the same places a few months ago. I went on a cruise with 10 of my girlfriends and we left from Orlando and went to Nassau and Freeport. Such a great experience! I know you will have a blast. Who knows, you may come back with a BFP. Next summer, hubby, I and our kids will be going to Beaches Turks and Caicos:happydance:.

hey all,

well my temps are not following a triphasic pattern per ff.com so i don't think this will be our month.

However, i will not let it get me down. Looking forward to a much needed vacation :happydance: Orlando, then the bahamas can't wait.

Have a great day ladies.

cool, i went to the same places a few months ago. I went on a cruise with 10 of my girlfriends and we left from orlando and went to nassau and freeport. Such a great experience! I know you will have a blast. Who knows, you may come back with a bfp. Next summer, hubby, i and our kids will be going to beaches turks and caicos:happydance:.

i'm jealous ;) turks n caicos, sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!!!! That would be nice news to bring back home to you ladies....i will cross my fingers for that ++++++++

Hey ladies,

Inluv, that is normally how it happens. My sister and her hubby went on a crusie and ask me to keep my nephew for a week. A couple of months later she made the "I'm pregnant" annoncuement and sure enough it was doing that cruise time when she got preggers. So I am wishing you a happy and lots of baby dancing trip. :haha:

Mrsk, cute bump pic (not sure if I said that in your journal). Yes I do see a difference. I think you may be team :blue:. I only say that because your belly looks like mine did. But remember that was 16 years ago. LOL

How are all my other beautiful ladies doing?

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well. :)

Inluv, enjoy your trip...sounds exciting. :)

AFM, I'm feeling MUCH better. Ladybug has dropped and is really low. I've been having contractions off and on...nothing painful or regular....just really uncomfortable. I see my mw on thursday. Hopefully she'll stay put for at least 6 more weeks...she needs to finish growing and I need to finish the semester. It's really starting to hit me that she's going to be here soon...I've been nesting off and on. Like yesterday, I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, cooked dinner, complete with homemade pumpkin pie for dessert...OH thought I was crazy because it was all of a sudden lol...

Well, I gotta go...I'll check back in either later or tomorrow :)

~Edit~
MrsK, I love your bump pics! I see a slight difference...just wait until a couple more weeks, your LO (and bump) will being growing like crazy! Part of me wants to say it's a boy...I don't know why...I just see your bump and think blue lol. :D

MrsKC- Your bump pics are super cute

InLuv- enjoy your trip

AFM- nothing much here just in the horrible 2ww.

Good morning,

Purple, glad to know you are feeling better.

Futuremommie, I belive you tww will be bring you :yellow:. I don't think your wait is in vain. I am cheering you on sweet.

Afm, I am okay. Getting ready for the Thanksgiving holiday and then my son's birthday and from there Christmas. Yay!!

Yeah we are preparing for the holiday as well. We will be in Chicago for thanksgiving this year. Usually my parents come to Mississippi but since my mom had the surgery we are doing the opposite. Hopefully they will be able to come here for Christmas, because I am not going up there because I dont want to sit in a car for 8 hrs:wacko:.

I too think I am having a boy. DH has me convinced and I even refer to my belly as a him:wacko: My daughter wants a lil sister so bad though but she says she will still love him if the baby is a boy:haha:. She told me she is mad at me because I wont find out. I told her if they give me another ultrasound I will find out just for her:cloud9:.

I emailed DH today because I had a lot on my mind about us. Does anyone else do this? Email ur spouses or OHs? I do talk to him but sometimes the email is best but I reread it a thousand time to make sure I sound logical:wacko:

Ok have a good day ladies!:hugs:

I emailed DH today because I had a lot on my mind about us. Does anyone else do this? Email ur spouses or OHs? I do talk to him but sometimes the email is best but I reread it a thousand time to make sure I sound logical:wacko:

Ok have a good day ladies!:hugs:

Yes I do it all the time. Sometimes I can write or type what I am feeling better than I can actually say it. :shrug:

Hey ladies,

Vrai, you go to the doc's today, right? Keep us updated!

Future, lots of :dust: and prayers :flower:

Ready, the holiday season is great. I don't really celebrate holidays as far their themed meanings, but I do believed that spending time with loved ones is so very important. Also, how's Texas? My OH and I have really been thinking about moving there after I finish school...we haven't figured out which part, though...

AFM, I'm still getting some BH, mixed in with some cramping and lower back pain...ladybug's head is really low...I've been nauseous and just really uncomfortable. I think I may have gotten about 3 hours of sleep last night. I'm scheduled to see my mw tomorrow, but I'm debating as to whether I should call the office today and see if I can get checked out to make sure everything is ok...ladybug is moving just fine...I just hope that she doesn't think she's ready to come out yet because she still has a little while longer lol. OH is out of town, he called me this morning...I think he could tell something wasn't right because he kept asking if I was ok...I didn't want to worry him, though.

Hopefully, it's nothing serious and things will ease up on their own...

I hope everyone is having productive day :)

Talk to you ladies later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"