African or African-Americans TTC

I emailed DH today because I had a lot on my mind about us. Does anyone else do this? Email ur spouses or OHs? I do talk to him but sometimes the email is best but I reread it a thousand time to make sure I sound logical:wacko:

Ok have a good day ladies!:hugs:

I do this, only because sometimes I think my OH reads a lot better than he listens lol...at least, he can't cut me off when something doesn't make sense to him, he has to read the whole email before responding lol.

Hi ladies...hope everyone is doing well. I'm just here. Extremely uncomfortable. Baby has dropped and I'm experiencing extreme pressure like a watermelon between my legs and my butt hurts! LOL. Dr says I have about 3 weeks to go. Baby has been measuring 3 weeks ahead since 27 weeks and since both my boys were early doc doesn't think I will make it to 37 weeks. We shall see. We are all so excited. The boys are forever kissing my tummy and telling the baby who they are. I can't wait. Well I hope everyone is well. Take care...

hello ladies..i FINALLY got my blood work done..and i should get the results Friday..she said they're gonna test for anemia and thyroids as well..i hope i'm preggo but we'll see Friday..i just want to be sure before they jump start my cycle

hello ladies..i FINALLY got my blood work done..and i should get the results Friday..she said they're gonna test for anemia and thyroids as well..i hope i'm preggo but we'll see Friday..i just want to be sure before they jump start my cycle

Ok great! I hope it ends in good news as well:):happydance:

Ready, the holiday season is great. I don't really celebrate holidays as far their themed meanings, but I do believed that spending time with loved ones is so very important. Also, how's Texas? My OH and I have really been thinking about moving there after I finish school...we haven't figured out which part, though...

Texas is a great place to live (said the lady that has been here all her life).:haha: I live in Houston so that is a great place to live as well as Austin. My younger sister lives in the Dallas area.

they didn't say anything like we think you may be or whatever, the nurses just all kind of gathered around to watch the results of the pee test they gave me :dohh: and my doctor asked had I been trying and I told her yes so she poked and prodded my belly and redirected me to another room and took my blood..I was kind of looking forward to the "its very unlikely speech" but she didn't give me one..just said she didn't want to jump start my cycle if I'm pregnant..i have put on weight in these past 2 months but i think its a result of me "thinking" i may be pregnant..some times I feel like I may be but my pessimistic outlook on life tells me I'm not! my 6WW has been very emotional :haha:

MrsKC-I email my Dh sometimes or send him a really looooong text message!

Ready-I hope you are right then all this wait will be so worth it.

Vrain- I hope the results are a bfp too, I will be stalking this thread via my phone while I am in DC

Purple- Not much longer, I'm so excited for you! Hope you feel better soon.

Hi everyone,

Just stopping in. Haven't really been on bnb ghat much lately. Trying to get everything ready for the baby and finish up work. I'm scared and excited. Trying to do the labor and birth naturally so I'm hoping everything turns out ok.

Oh, I live in Austin. It's okay. I'm still getting used to not having a large black population around me. I'm from Brooklyn, went to college in dc (big up to Howard!) and then grad school on Chicago (big up northwestern) so it's hard for me to not see many black faces around. I would probably prefer to live in Houston, but I don't know if I could take the traffic there.

Hey ladies,

Just dropping a line before going to the gym this morning. Well, I think I'm out this month. I just feel like it, however I do not feel BAD. My temp dropped big time this a.m. and I'm just assuming I'm done! I'm good emotionally, not even upset :) Plus i need my AF to come and go before my cruise. That's a good thing I guess.

I was reading a blog from Chapel Hills TR website and it gives the stats for women who get preggers after TR and it came back with 8 months as a good average. Some earlier some much later +/-.

So with all that said, I'm hopeful that this will happen in a year. We will check into to fertility doctor after cycle no.6 for a little extra help. But hey, a couple of cycles to go and we will see.

Have a great day ladies and do something lovely for yourself today :)
:hug:

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well. Just checking in quickly be my day begins. Have a wonderful day ladies.

Hi everyone,

Just stopping in. Haven't really been on bnb ghat much lately. Trying to get everything ready for the baby and finish up work. I'm scared and excited. Trying to do the labor and birth naturally so I'm hoping everything turns out ok.

Oh, I live in Austin. It's okay. I'm still getting used to not having a large black population around me. I'm from Brooklyn, went to college in dc (big up to Howard!) and then grad school on Chicago (big up northwestern) so it's hard for me to not see many black faces around. I would probably prefer to live in Houston, but I don't know if I could take the traffic there.

Hey Rai! So nice to see you back here. Its almost time for baby, yay! I am from Chicago:happydance::happydance: born and bred:haha:. I went to college in Ohio and Tennessee though. I love Dallas, Texas and so does DH but we are not going to move until my oldst graduates high school, so we have about 8-9 yrs here in Mississippi. We want her to have life long friends and not be moved all around.

@Inluv: Yes we want AF to be gone before the cruise and hopefully you will get BFP within that time frame. Actually thats not really that long, even though it may seem to be. It took me 16 months:wacko:.

@ready: Im well and I hope you are having a good day too. We are trying to plan Christmas and get our gifts earlier this year. My daughter wants a mini-laptop, so I wanna get that before they are all gone!

Have a good day ladies!:hugs:

Hey rai! Oh, you went to my rival school (I go to Hampton) :haha: Wow, you're due really soon...I know 2 other ladies that are due within 5 days of you. :)

Future, I do the really long text messages sometimes, too! Thank goodness for smart phones lol! :)

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm feeling MUCH MUCH better today. BH and cramps are gone thank goodness...I was starting to get a bit worried. I see my mw this afternoon. I have 2 more bi-weekly visits after this week and then I start my weekly visits. I'm BEYOND ready to meet this little girl that's keeping me up at night and causing such a commotion lol.

Well, I gotta go...have a great day ladies and stay positive, no matter what. There's always something in life to smile about. :flower:

Hey ladies,

Just dropping a line before going to the gym this morning. Well, I think I'm out this month. I just feel like it, however I do not feel BAD. My temp dropped big time this a.m. and I'm just assuming I'm done! I'm good emotionally, not even upset :) Plus i need my AF to come and go before my cruise. That's a good thing I guess.

I was reading a blog from Chapel Hills TR website and it gives the stats for women who get preggers after TR and it came back with 8 months as a good average. Some earlier some much later +/-.

So with all that said, I'm hopeful that this will happen in a year. We will check into to fertility doctor after cycle no.6 for a little extra help. But hey, a couple of cycles to go and we will see.

Have a great day ladies and do something lovely for yourself today :)
:hug:

Great positive attitude. It will happen for you...who knows.. you may not be out..

@ mrs kc: with your LO on the way, you're probably looking at 18 years before moving... :) I haven't been to Dallas, except for the airport. I love that airport. Good food and shopping.

@purplekisses: You should have come to HU!! My best friend when to Hampton.. She's always trying to compare HI with HU, but you know there is no comparision. :) :hugs:
You know 5 people within my due date? Man, you know alot of preggers!! What's in the water out there in VA? Just saw that you're 32 weeks, not too far behind me.. I'm starting to get really anxious..Just wanna know if it is a boy or girl..

@Rai~ Haha, I grew in Northern Va so I know ALLLL about Howard LOL. My mom was so set on me going to Hampton, though...I like it here because my classes are really small...boring as all get out, though lol.

Oops, I said I know 2 ladies due with 5 days of you...now that I think about it, I think it's more like 4...but 1 has already had her little boy. He was about a month early, but he's doing really well. It's crazy, I feel like we're going through another baby boom lol...I think I'd go crazy if I didn't know what I was having. I don't do well with surprises lol.

I hope everyone is doing well. I saw my mw today and I told her about the BH, cramping and lower back pain I've been having...she basically said I just have to deal with it...apparently, I had been measuring a little bit ahead but this week I'm measuring spot on...which is crazy because I feel huge. :wacko: I just want to make it through these next few weeks. Last night, I dreamed of going into labor just so I could sleep comfortably again lolol...

Well I gotta run. I'm off to the library to study for a couple hours. Only about 5 more weeks until the semester is over..can't wait :)

Talk to you ladies later. :)

Hey Ladies!:hugs:

Yesterday my daughter was in a veterans assembly at her school it was so nice! All the proud parents were there with cameras and etc. I just kept staring at my daughter because I am so proud of her and how well she is thriving. My daughter knows her father and she usually spends some time with him briefly when we go back home to Chicago but other than that my husband has been her dad. She loves him and its gotten to the point where she really doesnt care to talk to her "real" dad, just her brothers and sisters that he has. I think if he didnt have the other kids she wouldnt even bother. It was so nice to see my husband with his chest out yesterday as the proud father!
It just goes to show you how awesome God is and how he can bring people into your life who has your and your childs best interest at heart. After my divorce with her dad about 9 yrs ago, I never thought Id get married again, and I definitely knew I wasnt going to raise 2 kids by myself without a hubby!
Graciously, God has blessed me and I am so happy about that!

@Rai: No we will only be here 9 more years, LOL. We are only waiting until my oldest is out of high school, the new baby will just have to suffer through the moving process unfortunately.

Ok thanks for reading my sentimental mush mush.:hugs:

mrskc- that is soo sweet
AFM- i'm waiting for this phone call from my doctor..with my luck they'll probably wait until monday to call :dohh:

:cry:so my results came in Negative for pregnancy, thyroids and anemia..there is no reason as to why my cycles were missed..now i have to go on birth control to start them up again...this has all been a complete waste! i mean 3 months of actually trying and 2 wasted months spent waiting for a bfp or AF and now i'm stuck with neither..I will be giving TTC a very long break..OH can't seem to understand why I'm so upset or why i want to stop now..but he clearly doesn't understand the toll that TTC takes on a woman emotionally..he says we have years and that is true but my mom is 60 she looks very good for her age but i want my children to know her and i want her to be able to enjoy them.. smh..i could go on an even longer rant right now but i won't..i'm just so upset and hurt right now..i know that getting a BFP would have been a stretch but it was what I expected...:cry:

Msk., That is so sweet. I your husband sounds like a great hubby and dad you are very blessed.

Vrain, I am sorry sweetie. :hugs: I know how much this must hurt. But we are here for you. :hugs:

:cry:so my results came in Negative for pregnancy, thyroids and anemia..there is no reason as to why my cycles were missed..now i have to go on birth control to start them up again...this has all been a complete waste! i mean 3 months of actually trying and 2 wasted months spent waiting for a bfp or AF and now i'm stuck with neither..I will be giving TTC a very long break..OH can't seem to understand why I'm so upset or why i want to stop now..but he clearly doesn't understand the toll that TTC takes on a woman emotionally..he says we have years and that is true but my mom is 60 she looks very good for her age but i want my children to know her and i want her to be able to enjoy them.. smh..i could go on an even longer rant right now but i won't..i'm just so upset and hurt right now..i know that getting a BFP would have been a stretch but it was what I expected...:cry:

Awhh Im sorry Vrainoire:hugs::hugs:. Why do you have to take birth control if you are trying to get pregnant? That sounds counteractive? Could they have not given you progesterone/prometrium to start your cycles? I know how bad you wanted this, Im sorry. Hold onto hope, dont give up!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->