African or African-Americans TTC

Hey my beautiful ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well. I guess I am going to cook a ham this year. Not really sure.

Msk, I love mac and cheese.

Vrain, Let me know when it appears in the the mag. I like the mag. That sounds like fun too.

Have a great day ladies.

Hey ladies,

Just checking in. I had a phone interview with Anheuser-Busch for a group manager position once I graduate. The money and benefits are right and management is my ultimate goal career-wise, so I figured that it would be a great starting position. I think it went well, so hopefully they'll call me back for a face-to-face interview. :)

Just wanted to share that...I'm kinda excited about it lol...

I hope everyone is having a great day. :D

Hey ladies,

Just checking in. I had a phone interview with Anheuser-Busch for a group manager position once I graduate. The money and benefits are right and management is my ultimate goal career-wise, so I figured that it would be a great starting position. I think it went well, so hopefully they'll call me back for a face-to-face interview. :)

Just wanted to share that...I'm kinda excited about it lol...

I hope everyone is having a great day. :D

purplekisses- That is such great news. Good luck on getting the call back.

Hope all you ladies are having a good day. Thanks for all you kind words.

Thats awesome Purple!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I went to DR today and baby is weighing close to 3lbs, like 2.6 or so. Dr says I am going to have a big baby, which is what I want too! With my husband being a big man I figured as much. I also had my glucola test and it tasted horrible:nope:. I thought I would throw it up!

Now Im eating nestle toll house cookies fresh from the oven and all to myself, all 7 of them! Yummy:haha:

Mrsk~ when I had my glucose test, it tasted like fruit punch...I feel a little woozy afterward but it was fine otherwise. I couldn't imagine drinking it if it tasted bad, my taste buds have been extra sensitive. I wish I knew how much ladybug weighed...I really don't want to have a big baby but sometimes I feel like she might be bigger than DS (he was 6lb 13oz)...my mom doesn't believe that I can have big babies lol..so I'm hoping that's true lol...

Tititimes~ I hope you're feeling better. Remember, all blessings come in due time. Know that God is going to deliver, and you will receive. :hugs:

Mrsk~ when I had my glucose test, it tasted like fruit punch...I feel a little woozy afterward but it was fine otherwise. I couldn't imagine drinking it if it tasted bad, my taste buds have been extra sensitive. I wish I knew how much ladybug weighed...I really don't want to have a big baby but sometimes I feel like she might be bigger than DS (he was 6lb 13oz)...my mom doesn't believe that I can have big babies lol..so I'm hoping that's true lol...

Tititimes~ I hope you're feeling better. Remember, all blessings come in due time. Know that God is going to deliver, and you will receive. :hugs:

I mean the drink was very sweet but I just dont like it whether its fruity, orange, grape or otherwise. It makes me gag but the good thing is that they had it cold for me so that made it easier. My last baby was around the same weight as yours like 6lb 12oz. Im thinking 8 this time. I am also going to find out what I am having at the next sonogram, but I will be the only one who knows.:thumbup:

I mean the drink was very sweet but I just dont like it whether its fruity, orange, grape or otherwise. It makes me gag but the good thing is that they had it cold for me so that made it easier. My last baby was around the same weight as yours like 6lb 12oz. Im thinking 8 this time. I am also going to find out what I am having at the next sonogram, but I will be the only one who knows.:thumbup:

Oh ok. Yeah, it didn't taste that sweet to me...but then again, I've been craving loads of sugar during this pregnancy...so there's not too many things that taste really to me. I don't know what I'd do if I had a 8lb baby! I tore pretty badly with DS. It's funny because my friend thought that she was going to have a big baby. She's a thick girl and her husband is like 6'3, 270...but her little girl was born on sat. and she weighed 6-14...I jokingly said, "The way I see it is, it's less to carry around lol!"...DS stayed pretty small (around the 10 percentile) but it was exhausting carrying him in his carseat...so I couldn't imagine having a bigger baby...I'm not that big myself (only 5'2) lol.

How exciting! You're gonna tell us, right??? lol

Purple, I hope all goes well with the job. My father-in-law use to be a driver for them. They have pretty good benefits and pay very well. I am sure you will do well and bloom very well in your new carreer. I wish you all the best.

Msk, Please tell us. We will keep it a secret. :shhh:

Afm, last night I had a serious backache. I think I did to much the other day during my workout. This lady at work made me so mad. I wear heals everyday (except some Fridays) and she said, "it probaly the shoes." That annoys me. I have been wearing heels since I was about 16. But anyway took a muscle relaxer and was out like a light.

Have a great day ladies.

MrsKC- I'm glad your test went well minus the bad taste!

Purple-yay that is great news!!!

Titimus- I hope you are feeling better

afm-I went for a scan yesterday and have left over cyst on my ovaries from my last cycle of injections so no injections this cycle. I'm bummed but it's God's will so I'll just wait until I have the all clear to try again and enjoy the holiday!!!1

Hope you ladies are well.

Future, I am so glad to see you post. I having been thinking of you and hope all is well.

Yes I will tell you all when I find out what I am having. I can tell no one else or it will somehow get to hubby, LOL.

Im 27 weeks today! Hope everyone is well.

Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well today. I am very tired today. So after I do some much needed shopping tonight I will turn in early.

Happy Saturday to everyone! This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!:thumbup:

I took my glucola test this week and I passed it! yay but the DR found out that I am anemic:wacko:. So I have to take some iron supplements. I am so looking forward to going to Chicago next week. I miss my mom, dad and grandma soooo much! Today is my moms 65th birthday and tomorrow is my parents 40th anniversary!:happydance: I pray my husband and I are married that long + some. My parents definitely have a relationship that I look up to and that we emulate.:cloud9:

Time to cook breakfast!:hugs:

Hello everyone, I hope all is well.

Mrsk, have a good time in Chicago.

I am excited about being off next week. :happydance: Well I am off Thursday to the next Wednesday. :happydance::happydance:

Thanks! I am off weds till the next monday.

Bump pics on pg 68 in my journal!:winkwink:

hey ladies!! Mrsk your bump pics are gorgeous!!
afm- i'm chillin..no worries..waiting for AF

Hi ladies...I've been MIA for awhile as I've just been so uncomfortable. Doc said to expect Bubba any day as little one is so deep in my pelvis he could barely feel the head. I can't walk, sleep, my back, hips, everything hurts. I just can't wait for this baby to come. I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and I will let you all know when this little one makes his debut. :)

Hi ladies...I've been MIA for awhile as I've just been so uncomfortable. Doc said to expect Bubba any day as little one is so deep in my pelvis he could barely feel the head. I can't walk, sleep, my back, hips, everything hurts. I just can't wait for this baby to come. I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and I will let you all know when this little one makes his debut. :)

I hope you feel better soon and please keep us posted!:hugs:

AFM, just feeling like Im getting bigger by the minute and awaiting thanksgiving break!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->