African or African-Americans TTC

ready-not yet I told her I would wait it out since she's putting me on BCPs anyway..its due in 4 days so if it doesn't come on i'll be back in here office..

Hey All :)

Back from the family vacation. Well I had a nice time and got plenty of :sex: in! It was very relaxing unlike at home where it seems to be a routine lately. We covered the entire fertile window and acted like two teenagers in love. We were able to get some Yoga in and truly inhale & exhale all of our worries. I've heard that Yoga is great for fertility.

Soooo hopefully with all the :sex: activity that took place many times in a day... we made a lil treasure :)
:thumbup:

In luv: Thats awesome that you all had a great time away.:cloud9:

Vrainoire: Once you start the BCP you should be getting your cycle a few weeks later anyway right? I agree with seeing the DR again:thumbup:.

Rdy: Glad you are doing well!:hugs:

ASM, Im getting bigger, more uncomfortable but blessed. I went to Chicago for Thanksgiving and I received baby gifts from friends. It made it really seem real to be having a baby:haha:. I also went to see the Whispers and O'Jays with my BFF, Dad and husband! It was an awesome concert. I love old school!:cloud9: We drove back home yesterday and now we are back to the daily grind for 3 more weeks then Im out for Christmas break from Dec 17-Jan3. :happydance: Hubby and I also got to spend some quality time together while in Chicago just lying in bed having pillow talk, we rarely do that anymore cuz we are always watching TV so now I vow to turn the TV off sometimes at night:winkwink:.

Have a grand day!:hugs:

Mrsk, I am glad you had a great time. Pillow talk I love it. The concert sounds awesome.

Inluv, glad you and hubby had a good time.

hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around. A lot going on in my life right now. Saturday night my granny had a heart attack. Last night she passed away :(. I know she is with Jesus :). True woman of faith :). What is really cool though is last month I celebrated her 90th birthday with her and family :). It was awesome. I have some great memories of her. She was in good health and lived a good life.

afm- iam on cd23 period due Dec 6

Good day ladies

iam- sorry for your loss, she sounds like a wonderful woman..and I know she's blessed considering she made it to 90..sending u lots of :dust: this cycle

mrskc- I really have no clue how the birth control will work..when I was on nuva ring I had to wait for my cycle to start before I could insert it..so i don't know how this will work or how long i'll have to take them..just like previous months I can say that AF isn't going to show..this time i'm just hoping she surprises me..

hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around. A lot going on in my life right now. Saturday night my granny had a heart attack. Last night she passed away :(. I know she is with Jesus :). True woman of faith :). What is really cool though is last month I celebrated her 90th birthday with her and family :). It was awesome. I have some great memories of her. She was in good health and lived a good life.

afm- iam on cd23 period due Dec 6

Good day ladies

iamresstored - so sorry to hear about your granny. May she rest with the angels and sweet memories of her comfort you and continue to make you smile.

@iamrestored: I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I know how precious they are. My grandma will make 84 tomorrow. I know she lived a great life and is amongst the angels with Jesus:cloud9:.

@vrainoire: I use to do the nuvaring and I had to wear it for 3 weeks and then when I took it out my cycle would come a day or two later. I hope it does surprise you though:winkwink:.

@ready and iamrestored: I love your new profile pics!

Hope everyone is doing well!:hugs:

Hi ladies! Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I've recently been taken off of work and put on modified bedrest, so I'm sure I'll be around more frequently. I went to the hospital on Friday because of contractions and surprisingly was dilated 1-2 centimeters. I'm excited, but I hope my LO holds on for another week. I'd love to make it to full term. I'm going to try to catch up and read some previous posts.

Mrskc - I'm glad to see you're progressing well! Cute bump!

iam - I'm SO sorry to hear about your grandmother passing. I hope you and your family are able to find peace during this tough time.

To everyone else, I hope you are all doing well!!

Hi ladies! Just popping in to see how everyone is doing. I've recently been taken off of work and put on modified bedrest, so I'm sure I'll be around more frequently. I went to the hospital on Friday because of contractions and surprisingly was dilated 1-2 centimeters. I'm excited, but I hope my LO holds on for another week. I'd love to make it to full term. I'm going to try to catch up and read some previous posts.

iam - I'm SO sorry to hear about your grandmother passing. I hope you and your family are able to find peace during this tough time.

Welcome back and dont stay away so long. I pray you make it to full term as well. Tell her to hold on a few more weeks:winkwink:. I have so much baby stuff to do. Hubby keeps saying wait for baby shower but whatever, I aint thinking about him:haha:.

Good morning ladies,

Iam, Sorry for you lost. But God knows best.:hugs:

Sincre, I hope your LO stays until full term as well. You profile pic is so cute.

Msk, I know how you feel. Don't you just want to start buying you own stuff for the baby. You can always take duplicate items back. :thumbup:

Good morning ladies,

Iam, Sorry for you lost. But God knows best.:hugs:

Sincre, I hope your LO stays until full term as well. You profile pic is so cute.

Msk, I know how you feel. Don't you just want to start buying you own stuff for the baby. You can always take duplicate items back. :thumbup:

Yes and I want to buy the bedding stuff and he is like wait for the shower. I said no one is buying that. They are only going to buy little stuff for the baby like bottles and outfits etc. These are not my close friends coming so I dont see them buying me huge items:wacko:

Welcome back and dont stay away so long. I pray you make it to full term as well. Tell her to hold on a few more weeks:winkwink:. I have so much baby stuff to do. Hubby keeps saying wait for baby shower but whatever, I aint thinking about him:haha:.

I know how hard it is to wait to purchase baby items, but it's worth the wait! We received SO many duplicates at our shower that we were able to just exchange them for the items that we didn't get. And we used gift cards to purchase everything else.

Iam- I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother

Vrain- I hope the witch shows for you soon!

MrKC- your bump is so cute

inLuv- I'm glad you had a great vacy sounds like you and dh has a lot of fun! he he

Sincere- Welcome back, praying that your LO stays for the entire term.

afm- as you know I didn't have an IUI this cycle because I had left over cyst from last cycle so we were just going to go it on my own, my cycles are very regular so I expected to O last saturday with was cd14, I'm use to having cramping which lets me know that it's my o day but this time I felt nothing so I'm not sure if I o'd or not because I don't do opks or temp. Its so frusturating especially when my cycles are like clock work, so I'll just wait to see what happens. In the main time I am doning acupuncture which is very relaxing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->