African or African-Americans TTC

hey ladies! I hope all is well with everyone..
AFM-Looks like I need to go ahead and make an appointment for next week, I thought AF was gonna come on her own but she hasn't..I even got pink spotting yesterday but its resulted in nothing..

Hey ladies,

Purple, I am glad things are looking up for you too. That makes a big difference in our lives when we know that someone has out backs.

Mrsk, I say just continue to wait because you have 5 weeks after you find out so just wait it out. I don't think I could keep it to myself.

sincerevon, I hope you days at work go well.

Vrain, yes make that appointment. I hope they find out what is going on with you.

Have a blessed day ladies.

If you care to stare, my almost 30 week bump pics are in my journal! Hope everyone is well!:winkwink:

MrsKC-Love your new profile pic. The maternity shopping sounds like fun but like you I would have been ticked that the sale ended early, who does that? Not acceptable and I would be contacting corporate, maybe they will send you some coupons!

Sincere-I'm excited for you, you don't have too much longer.

Purple- Your are so right that God has a way of working things out, I'm really glad you talked to your mom. I hope your LO stays in there just a little longer so you can get past your exams.

Vrain- Yes I hope you get an appointment so that you can get some answers.

AFM- Not much going on here waiting to see if AF is going to rear her ugly head this weekend, if she does it's on to another IUI.

Ready- I couldn't stay away too long! Just know that I have been lurking and keeping up with you ladies, I hope you are well.

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the well wishes, it means a lot to me! After going back to work for one day, I decided that I was better off at home, and went back on leave. I felt so much more stress free at home, and I really want to embrace these last few days before the baby is born.

I'm really concerned about having postpartum depression. I'm going to talk to my midwife about it tomorrow, but if any of you have some information that you'd like to share, it would be greatly appreciated. I feel kind of guilty about my baby girl only having one set of grandparents (my husbands parents), and they're not very reliable. I just want the best life possible for her, but I know I can control other people, which makes me miss my mom even more.

Anyways, not trying to be "Debbie Downer".

I hope all is well with everyone!!!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the well wishes, it means a lot to me! After going back to work for one day, I decided that I was better off at home, and went back on leave. I felt so much more stress free at home, and I really want to embrace these last few days before the baby is born.

I'm really concerned about having postpartum depression. I'm going to talk to my midwife about it tomorrow, but if any of you have some information that you'd like to share, it would be greatly appreciated. I feel kind of guilty about my baby girl only having one set of grandparents (my husbands parents), and they're not very reliable. I just want the best life possible for her, but I know I can control other people, which makes me miss my mom even more.

Anyways, not trying to be "Debbie Downer".

I hope all is well with everyone!!!

I dont have much info about it but I pray that you dont have that. If so, you make sure to contact your DR at the first signs. I know someone who didnt and it turned out badly for the child. After I had my daughter I was so excited I think that overshadowed any other negative feelings. I know you miss your mom:hugs:. Dont worry about his parents, they will love her:cloud9:. Also if they dont, she has the best parents in the world who are going to show her so much love she probably wont need it from anyone else:thumbup:!
Congrats on taking time to rest. Im working until the day I feel labor pains:wacko:. Im trying to save all my days for that, so Ive just been preparing for the baby while working.

@Sincere~ don't feel guilty...it's really not your fault. I suffered from ppd with DS and my only advice is to go with the flow. Remember that your little girl loves you no matter what...she's going to be healthy and happy...and that's all you can really ask for. My biggest thing was worrying about how everyone else felt...I became suicidal and at one point, I didn't touch my son for 2 days. I had a really hard time. On top of that, DS was very colicky and had really bad acid reflux...so I just felt like a failure all the way around. I wish I could tell you how to prevent from being depressed, but I don't know if it's really preventable. All I can say is to take it easy and know that God has blessed you. :hugs:

@MrsK~ cute bump pics :)

AFM, I had my mw appointment this morning. I'm 2cm dilated and 75% effaced...I've been really uncomfortable all day so I'm just trying to rest and take it easy. Walking is really uncomfortable so I trying to stay put as much as possible lol. I've been having BH off and on. I'm really hoping that I make it at least another week...there's still some things that I need to get for her and in plus, finals are coming up. Think I'm going to pack my hospital bag tonight and try to do some cleaning between tonight and tomorrow. Other than that, she's doing well. My mw thinks she's about 6lbs...

I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you ladies later. :flower:

@Sincere~ don't feel guilty...it's really not your fault. I suffered from ppd with DS and my only advice is to go with the flow. Remember that your little girl loves you no matter what...she's going to be healthy and happy...and that's all you can really ask for. My biggest thing was worrying about how everyone else felt...I became suicidal and at one point, I didn't touch my son for 2 days. I had a really hard time. On top of that, DS was very colicky and had really bad acid reflux...so I just felt like a failure all the way around. I wish I could tell you how to prevent from being depressed, but I don't know if it's really preventable. All I can say is to take it easy and know that God has blessed you. :hugs:

@MrsK~ cute bump pics :)

AFM, I had my mw appointment this morning. I'm 2cm dilated and 75% effaced...I've been really uncomfortable all day so I'm just trying to rest and take it easy. Walking is really uncomfortable so I trying to stay put as much as possible lol. I've been having BH off and on. I'm really hoping that I make it at least another week...there's still some things that I need to get for her and in plus, finals are coming up. Think I'm going to pack my hospital bag tonight and try to do some cleaning between tonight and tomorrow. Other than that, she's doing well. My mw thinks she's about 6lbs...

I hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you ladies later. :flower:

Wow, yeah make sure that you get that bag together:thumbup:.

My friend is seeing a MW and she refuses to let her check her until she finishes finals because she says the weekly checks can bring on contractions. She has not let her check in 3-4 week:shrug:. She is 39 weeks now. I never knew that.

Glad all is well and baby is healthy!:hugs:

Sincere- Don't feel guilty, and don't worry about his parents and how reliable they are you guys just shower her with love, and even though your mom may not be here physically she is with you spiritually. You guys are all this little one needs right now. Don't worry about ppd right now, just make sure that your OH can recognize the signs to so that you can contact your DR. Try not to worry, you are going to be an awesome mom.

Purple- Good luck with school, I've got my fingers crossed that your little one will stay put until exams are over.

Sincere- don't feel guilty
MrsK- pretty bump pic

afm- didn't attend Granny homegoing. All is well on this end waiting for af to be move on so we can get busy :)

So AF showed last night. I am going to my RE on monday to have another ultrasound to see if the cyst are gone and then I will get started with the injections and IUI's again.

So AF showed last night. I am going to my RE on monday to have another ultrasound to see if the cyst are gone and then I will get started with the injections and IUI's again.

Im wishing you all the luck in the world and I have been praying for bountiful blessings across this board for everyone who is TTC. I pray that the cyst is gone and you will have a successful IUI this go round!:hugs:

Future~good luck hun. I will be praying for you.

Where's Vrai?? I've been thinking about her lately.

How is everyone else?

Me, just trying to stay preggers for at least another week. I've been having loads of pink and brown spotting with contractions and lower back pain. Spotting is indicative of cervical changes and it's really uncomfortable to walk because her head is right on my cervix. I guess it's better than being near or at my due date with no signs of labor, though.

I hope everyone has a lovely Friday. :)

Good morning,

Future, I am praying for you to recieve God's many blessings. I am rooting for you lady.

Mrsk, how are you doing? You days are going quickly it seems.

Purple, when is your last exam? I pray your LO stays put until it is time.

Afm, I am going to try again this cycle. Have a great day everyone.

@purple: I hope she stays put a little bit longer. Rest girl rest! She will have u so busy when she gets here!!:hugs:

@rdy: yep it is going fast and im so unprepared. DH says God will supply everything we need for baby by the time Im due:thumbup:. I surely hope so!

My classroom is like an icebox. Its like they didnt realize that just because we are in the south, its still winter!:wacko::wacko:

Hey everyone!! @purple I'm still here..not much to announce..still no AF.
But something interesting did happen..I received a word from a college friend I hadn't spoken to in a while. I did not tell him anything TTC and he decides to inform me that i'm "spiritually pregnant" I just thought it was cool..i still didn't tell him that i was trying to get pregnant, but i thought to myself "look at God" i've been asking to get pregnant I just have to birth something that I didn't expect to,lol. The testimony and manifestation will be great, I got pregnant spiritually and lost my period in the natural..lol

Hey everyone!! @purple I'm still here..not much to announce..still no AF.
But something interesting did happen..I received a word from a college friend I hadn't spoken to in a while. I did not tell him anything TTC and he decides to inform me that i'm "spiritually pregnant" I just thought it was cool..i still didn't tell him that i was trying to get pregnant, but i thought to myself "look at God" i've been asking to get pregnant I just have to birth something that I didn't expect to,lol. The testimony and manifestation will be great, I got pregnant spiritually and lost my period in the natural..lol

Thats really neat! You are going to birth a Word from the Lord. Gone girl!:thumbup:

Just wanted to thank all of you ladies for rooting and praying for me. I'm praying for you guys too whether you are ttc or still carrying your little bundles inside. Have a great weekend ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->