African or African-Americans TTC

Future, I'm praying that this is your month :hugs:

MrsK, I think it's a great thing when celebrities give back to the community. There's so many that aren't good role models that it's somewhat refreshing to see one that's sending a positive message to the youth.

My mom told me that my Grandma is in the hospital. She's 87 and has dementia. My mom said she took her to the hospital because she had a fever and she has a bed sore that's not healing so well. She's been in and out of the hospital a lot this year. My mom didn't want to tell me at first because she thought it would stress me out but honestly, I've come to terms and made peace with the fact that she may not be with us too much longer. I love her dearly and will miss her so much if something were to happen to her but I also understand that no one really dies. Our spirits live on eternally and I know my Grandma has been a beautiful person throughout her life...so I kinda find comfort in that. I just hope that I'm able to go back home to see her and so that she can meet her great granddaughter. I haven't seen her since May '09. Hopefully, I'll go to visit mid-January or early February.

Nothing else is really new with me...just playing the waiting game. I hope everyone else is having a great Friday and doing well. :)

Future, I'm praying that this is your month :hugs:

MrsK, I think it's a great thing when celebrities give back to the community. There's so many that aren't good role models that it's somewhat refreshing to see one that's sending a positive message to the youth.

My mom told me that my Grandma is in the hospital. She's 87 and has dementia. My mom said she took her to the hospital because she had a fever and she has a bed sore that's not healing so well. She's been in and out of the hospital a lot this year. My mom didn't want to tell me at first because she thought it would stress me out but honestly, I've come to terms and made peace with the fact that she may not be with us too much longer. I love her dearly and will miss her so much if something were to happen to her but I also understand that no one really dies. Our spirits live on eternally and I know my Grandma has been a beautiful person throughout her life...so I kinda find comfort in that. I just hope that I'm able to go back home to see her and so that she can meet her great granddaughter. I haven't seen her since May '09. Hopefully, I'll go to visit mid-January or early February.

Nothing else is really new with me...just playing the waiting game. I hope everyone else is having a great Friday and doing well. :)

Sorry to hear this. I know how precious Grandmas are. My granny is 84 and I see her quite often. She is very spunky:winkwink:. Im praying all will be well with her and that God brings healing to her body.:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Furture, I am praying for you. I know you are going to get your BFP really soon.

Purple, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs: I am glad you made peace with it but I hope she has many more years left in her yet.

Purple- See all the worrying was for nothing! Yay for the A, now the little one can make her debut

AFM- I went to the RE for a scan this moring and looks like there are 6 follies but unfortunatly I left the paper in the car so I don't have the sz. I take a shot tonight and tomorrow and trigger on Sunday and then the IUI on Tuesday. I'm trying to remain positive but if for some reason this isn't it for us, I have decided to take a break for a couple of months. No fertility drugs just me and my dh bd'ing and maybe I might temp and use opks. I just need a break from the drugs, they make me feel like I can't control my emotions and I hate that! I'm going to trust that God is in control and ask that he direct my path. I"m hopeful that I will have my bfp soon. I'm still going to be on here as I will still be ttc just without the drugs for a while.

Wishing you all the best in the world and you are not out yet so keep ya head up!:thumbup:

for all you wonderful ladies set to deliver within the next 30-62 days God bless your bundles of joy and your families. What a blessing :) BUT who will be left of the TTC board once you all give birth?:cry:

@Future, you have been so diligent in your TTC mission you deserve to take a break to gather your thoughts and allow your body to take a break. We don't want you to be so emotional to the point it's detrimental to the TTC mission.

Ready, I'm rooting for you this month! GO GIRL (stalking your journal too) good luck!

AFM, went back to my TR doctor and ask him for Clomid for a Xmas present (lol) of course he didn't think it was funny. He says, "you really need to give it a year" most people only have a 15% chance every month. What the??? I said :dohh: I'm 38 let's get this party started. Anywho, I am currently with AF and will begin TTC again 12/22 thru 12/26 or so.....

Everyone have a great Xmas if I'm not on the board again until that time. Pretty busy month for me with the holidays, a few concerts with the hubbs (Charlie Wilson & of course Frankie Beverly & Maze)

I will be back during the 2ww of course :)

:hug:

Everyone have a great Xmas if I'm not on the board again until that time. Pretty busy month for me with the holidays, a few concerts with the hubbs (Charlie Wilson & of course Frankie Beverly & Maze)

Have a wonderful Christmas and have fun at the concerts. Frankie and Maze always give a good concert. You will not be disappointed.

for all you wonderful ladies set to deliver within the next 30-62 days God bless your bundles of joy and your families. What a blessing :) BUT who will be left of the TTC board once you all give birth?:cry:

@Future, you have been so diligent in your TTC mission you deserve to take a break to gather your thoughts and allow your body to take a break. We don't want you to be so emotional to the point it's detrimental to the TTC mission.

Ready, I'm rooting for you this month! GO GIRL (stalking your journal too) good luck!

AFM, went back to my TR doctor and ask him for Clomid for a Xmas present (lol) of course he didn't think it was funny. He says, "you really need to give it a year" most people only have a 15% chance every month. What the??? I said :dohh: I'm 38 let's get this party started. Anywho, I am currently with AF and will begin TTC again 12/22 thru 12/26 or so.....

I will continue to be on this board for as long as I can, if you all dont mind. I figure since I started it, I should stick around.:winkwink:

BTW, I saw Charlie Wilson about a month ago he was great. I havent experienced Frankie Yet but I plan too very soon!:thumbup:

I'll still be around! I want to do my :happydance: when you lovely ladies get your BFPs :D

I still want to be here to offer prayers and words of encouragement...this thread has become more than a TTC thread so I'll definitely stick around for a while. :)

Good morning everyone! I'm still here, and the bun is STILL in the oven. LOL! I've tried everything I can think of to evict her, at this point I'm feeling really impatient. 9 days until my due date, crazy!! One one hand, time flew by, and on the other it feels like these last few weeks have dragged and dragged.

Feeling a little emotional today. Exactly one year ago today, I found out I was pregnant. I'll never forget that day, I was so excited! As most of you know, that pregnancy ended early with a MC on Christmas Day (which surprisingly, is one of my due dates for this LO). I feel blessed for that pregnancy, because it made me appreciate this one even more. I can't wait to meet this little girl and I thank God for her every day. Please keep us in your prayers, I hope she makes it here safely and healthy!

Also, I do plan on sticking around after she's born. I can't wait to see those who are TTC with baby bumps!!! I know it'll happen, I have faith!!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas in case I don't find the time to post it on a later date..Sincere &Purple I pray you ladies have smooth deliveries!!

@Sincere~ unfortunately, the 1st always seems to be the hardest to evict. I went to my due date with DS and might've went a bit over if I had been given cervidil to start the induction process. This baby is completely different. I feel like I've been in early labor for a while now...it's torture. Has your doc/mw checked you to see if you're dilated any? I hope something happens for you soon. :flower:

AFM, I finally went and got baby's stroller and car seat. Now I'm just resting. OH is making dinner tonight. My lower back is killing me and it really hurts to walk. I almost wanted to go for a walk to see if I'd go into labor but then I remembered OH was making crab cakes tonight. :haha:

Well, I'll update if something happens. I hope everyone has a happy holiday. :)

Hey ladies how are you all doing? Im praying for blessed Christmas' for you all! We took pictures today and if you want to see them, click on the link. If it doesnt work PM me and Ill give you the password.

Hope all is well!

https://viewimages.jcpportraits.com/myalbum

Login and password info in my journal. Dont worry its not my email info, therefore I can share it!

Purple- Praying for you Grandmother and I hope you and your little one get to see her soon.

InLuv- He/she wants you to wait a year? Really you would think they would get the ball rolliing when you are >35. Enjoy your concert, it sounds fabulous!

MrsKC- Of course we only expect that you stay on after you have the baby we would feel deserted otherwise!

Vrain-Merry Christmas!!!!!

Mrs O- good luck with everything, and I love the quote in your signature, I think I need to post that where I can read it every day.

AFM- My IUI is tomorrow!!!!!

Mrsk, the pics are beautiful. You have a beautiful family. I think you are team :pink:.

Future, we will be praying for you.

Ms. O, I too love your siggy quote.

So I think I lost the last bit of my mucus plug! I keep getting twinges...they kinda feel like when I was given cervidil with DS. I've been having contractions throughout the day but I'm not trying to get my hopes up too much. I have a doc appt in the morning (for some reason they scheduled me to see the doc instead of my mw)...I'm really hoping for some good news!

Talk to you ladies later :flower:

@MrsK~ I've just got a chance to look at your pictures (been on the web from my phone all day) and they are gorgeous!! :)

Fingers crossed for you purple!

afm- My IUI went well so now the 2ww but I'm determined not to stress and enjoy the holidays, I'm looking forward to some retail therpy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->