any end of July testers?!

Krissie and Darkriver Sorry the old wench showed up
I tested BFN this am 10dpo. Gonna test again- 12 hours later tonight.
I hate hate hate BFNs. No matter how much you know you you may still have time for a BFP it just knocks you down a few hopeful notches...sigh:growlmad:

ahhhhh best of luck to everyone, hoping to hear some good news soon! I got another BFN this morning, about 11dpo, but nipples are still very sensitive which is not normal for me as a PMS symptom. But, since being off the pill last November, nothing has been 'normal'...still trying to adjust I suppose! Difficult to not get my hopes up that these symptoms are for a good reason....!

Is anyone else using Wondofu tests?

i'm using wondfo! second cycle using them. i've heard such good things about them so really hoping i can catch the egg with them. using them for opks and hpts.

I'm out. The :witch: showed before I could even test this morning.

nooooooooo :hugs:

:witch: has arrived.

noooooooooooooooooooooo :hugs:

I hate hate hate BFNs. No matter how much you know you you may still have time for a BFP it just knocks you down a few hopeful notches...sigh:growlmad:

Oh i know right? they're terrible. Testing in the am but i kno i'm going to get a bfn. weird thing is, i thought about testing this afternoon. like, right now. why? i've never had the urge for that! i'm insane. not going to do it. will test in the am.

Me too, its tough. Its hard not to get your hopes up, and then when you do, it seems to be that much tougher. I actually have nightmares the night before I know I'm testing in the morning. Tomorrow AM will be another test for me...! Will be about 12dpo, feeling really tired today...:coffee:

You ladies have so much more will power than me! I am really hoping with going back to work on the 10th I can hold out testing until at least the 20th. That will put me at 12 dpo and when af is due.

i'm using wondfo! second cycle using them. i've heard such good things about them so really hoping i can catch the egg with them. using them for opks and hpts.

Same, also second cycle using them. The first cycle I got a very clear positive OPK, the second cycle I got a day that it was slightly darker but never got as dark as the first time, so who even knows if I ovulated this month. But, I feel at least a bit more informed using them.

Can't speak to how well the HCG test works yet...have only had BFN's so far, but I find having cheap ones that you can test every day makes it a little easier for me to handle. I used to buy the more expensive three packs and wait as long as I could to test and then it felt like a bigger let down.

Me too, its tough. Its hard not to get your hopes up, and then when you do, it seems to be that much tougher. I actually have nightmares the night before I know I'm testing in the morning. Tomorrow AM will be another test for me...! Will be about 12dpo, feeling really tired today...:coffee:

omg me too. if i know i'm going to test i've been having such trouble sleeping. it's crazy. i'll be 12 dpo tomorrow and testing with you. fx'd one of us gets a bfp.

Same, also second cycle using them. The first cycle I got a very clear positive OPK, the second cycle I got a day that it was slightly darker but never got as dark as the first time, so who even knows if I ovulated this month. But, I feel at least a bit more informed using them.

Can't speak to how well the HCG test works yet...have only had BFN's so far, but I find having cheap ones that you can test every day makes it a little easier for me to handle. I used to buy the more expensive three packs and wait as long as I could to test and then it felt like a bigger let down.

do you temp love? i need to to confirm o. i never feel comfy with just the opks.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

I don't temp, sounds too tedious to me and I think would put me over the edge stress wise.

I also got a :bfn: this morning. Super tired today, difficulty running even after several rest days, and no typical PMS symptoms (although my nipples are still really sensitive and sore).

Had a dream last night that I had a positive test, and had my hopes up for testing this morning...feeling frustrated today.:growlmad:

Hello everyone!! I am still new to this and not sure where to post or what but......... My TTW is OVER and I am 2 days late!!!! I will be testing first thing tomorrow morning. AF is like clockwork to the hour so this is a really exciting feeling. I have been having signs but they are so close to PMS that I am not sure. although, starting a few days ago my breasts have felt heavier and harder?!?! they have been constantly hurting now for about 2.5 weeks, minor some dull cramps but nothing compared to AF cramps. I will be sure to let everyone know the results!

Hello everyone!! I am still new to this and not sure where to post or what but......... My TTW is OVER and I am 2 days late!!!! I will be testing first thing tomorrow morning. AF is like clockwork to the hour so this is a really exciting feeling. I have been having signs but they are so close to PMS that I am not sure. although, starting a few days ago my breasts have felt heavier and harder?!?! they have been constantly hurting now for about 2.5 weeks, minor some dull cramps but nothing compared to AF cramps. I will be sure to let everyone know the results!

That's great news! Wow, waiting til now to test? Nice will power...sounds promising, let us know!

Nice rebound RockStar...lookin good!

Thanks im trying to remain level headed and not start symptom checking because i havent been this cycle. Until the vomiting on cd8 that is. But i am slightly optimistic cant wait to see if the :witch: shows up on thursday and if she doesnt i will poas on friday morning and see what happens.

Welp looks like the :witch: is here so im kind of glad i didnt let myself go completely insane after the temp dip and sickness. Its just spotting now but im sure by tonight she'll be in full swing. Guess ill see what happens but im almost 100% im out. On to next month

Nice rebound RockStar...lookin good!

Thanks im trying to remain level headed and not start symptom checking because i havent been this cycle. Until the vomiting on cd8 that is. But i am slightly optimistic cant wait to see if the :witch: shows up on thursday and if she doesnt i will poas on friday morning and see what happens.

Welp looks like the :witch: is here so im kind of glad i didnt let myself go completely insane after the temp dip and sickness. Its just spotting now but im sure by tonight she'll be in full swing. Guess ill see what happens but im almost 100% im out. On to next month

Oh no sorry to hear it :( hang in there, August is a new month full of new opportunities!

nice bright read streak when i peed today. nothing since but that's normal for af. should start tomorrow.

Hey Hun! I'm new to this too! I am 10dpo today and tested and it was negative :( was a cheapy test so I dunno, I'm having lots of discharge and boobs achey a bit but other than that I'm not sure :( think I'm out already to be honest :(

Sorry to hear some of you ladies af has come :( xxxxx

I tested today (with a normal and an "ultra early") and both were negative. I thought last Friday I had implantation (I for sure had blood, but only a tiny bit and it stopped after a couple of hours). So, I'm figuring if the hCG hormone isn't showing up by now (6 days later) it's probably not there :(

Today I found out I AM PREGNANT!!!!! took 2 tests because I just could believe it... they were both positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->