any end of July testers?!

I'm 5dpo and I'm crampy, tired and my lower back hurts (probably from helping dh carry something). I'm trying to remain hopeful this month, but bfns cycle after cycle are getting old.

sorry smille :( but you're testing too early too :hugs:

i'm still waiting to O!

I'm doing okay.

My blue green discharge has finally disappeared, and now I'm just waiting!

I have a drs appointment at 7:30 am tomorrow for an ultrasound so see if all these crazy drugs worked. My wife started a new job and now she's not able to make the appointments with me, so I'm bummed that I have to go by myself!

I thought about asking my mom to go with, but the appointments are so short it just seems like a waste of time. I'm just worried I'll get bad news. I hate bad news by myself!

Oh well. I'm at work now, I get off at six am and then have time for dinner/breakfast and then drs appointment! Wish me luck!

If everything goes according to plan my iui will be on Friday or Saturday!

I'm doing okay.

My blue green discharge has finally disappeared, and now I'm just waiting!

I have a drs appointment at 7:30 am tomorrow for an ultrasound so see if all these crazy drugs worked. My wife started a new job and now she's not able to make the appointments with me, so I'm bummed that I have to go by myself!

I thought about asking my mom to go with, but the appointments are so short it just seems like a waste of time. I'm just worried I'll get bad news. I hate bad news by myself!

Oh well. I'm at work now, I get off at six am and then have time for dinner/breakfast and then drs appointment! Wish me luck!

If everything goes according to plan my iui will be on Friday or Saturday!

I hope it goes well. Keep us posted!

I think im out this month now ladies :( hubby has been away for 3 nights for work staying near work due to his car blowing up and the only way for him to get to work is staying at his mates next to work :(
So no more ttc this month :(

And cant try next month as that was when DS1 was conceived so too close.

:cry::cry:

I think im out this month now ladies :( hubby has been away for 3 nights for work staying near work due to his car blowing up and the only way for him to get to work is staying at his mates next to work :(

Do you know when you're due to O? I know someone who planned 3 kids for the same month. I don't think it's fair that they all have to share the same party but that's my opinion. I'll do the same as you if it cuts it close to my dd's bday.

Hope your appt goes okay?:thumbup:
Took a frer which was negative. I just cant help myself:dohh::haha:

Periods due 25th July so if it doesn't come I will test. Trying to relax and not symptom spot as meant to be NTNP lol.

Hi everyone, how are you keeping?
Smile, I completely sympathise, this is our 10th cycle now - 4th after loss.

I'm 2dpo, started natural progesterone yesterday, which the only side effect it's having so far is causing exhaustion. Another temp rise today - I expect my cross hairs tomorrow.

May I join you ladies? I believe I'm going on 2dpo now. I'm pretty sure O came early on cd12. AF is due the 28th, and I'm going to try to hold out testing til the weekend before that. Not feeling super sure about this cycle since we didn't get the chance to bd that much, but we did get it in the day before and day of O so I'll still be playing the waiting game with you all...good luck everyone!

Aww I'm sorry! :hugs:

May I join you ladies? I believe I'm going on 2dpo now. I'm pretty sure O came early on cd12. AF is due the 28th, and I'm going to try to hold out testing til the weekend before that. Not feeling super sure about this cycle since we didn't get the chance to bd that much, but we did get it in the day before and day of O so I'll still be playing the waiting game with you all...good luck everyone!

Welcome and good luck! :)

Welcome and good luck! :)

apaki, I've tried clicking your youtube channel and it doesn't work :oops:

Good morning everyone!

Mrs. & Mrs. I hear you about not wanting to go to appointments alone. I'm sorry she is unable to go with you. I'm sure your mom would be more than happy to go though!

Smille- I understand how upsetting BFNs every cycle can be so depressing. I actually hit a very dark road a while back and hated everything, I was very depress. So we took an official break. I do honestly think that being positive is a good chunk of the battle. Maybe distract yourself with things that you like to do and wait to test only if AF is late. That's what I have to do anyway. I hope this is your month!! :hugs:

Mum- I'm sorry to hear that your hubby hasn't been able to come home from work. That has to be frustrating, not only from a ttc standpoint but also from not being able to be with him in general. Do you know when you are supposed to O, or did you already?

purelygemini- Welcome to the group! Good luck with ttc, sounds like you did all you could, so I will be thinking good thoughts for you!

As for me, I woke up with a headache again, cramping, and backache. I'm feeling a bit more alert today so that is a plus. I also woke up to a thunderstorm, which is my favorite way to wake up. It's suppose to storm all day here. I absolutely love it when we have thunderstorms during the day! :dance:

I love thunderstorms!! Very rarely get them in Southern California though

Jules, I'm in Nebraska too, Omaha. Crazy.

No symptoms here, but like I said I may be out this month given timing of BD'ing and O.

Im 5dpo... no symptoms yet. This is the first cycle tho since having mirena removed so i would be totally surprised if the first time was a success... besides that kind of takes some of the fun out of it right??

I am going solely on FF and temps for when I o'd as i was out of town and didnt take OPK with me.

So everything is pointing to Friday.

Hope everyone can hang in there for another week or so before testing. I certainly hope I can. FF says to test on the 29th, but that is a week past when AF is supposed to arrive... i will not be able to wait that long!!

I'm in... +opk just now and doing SMEP, AF due 30th July :af:

FC for us all for a March/April baby :crib:

MrsCletus- I just got my mirena out as well. It was removed June 29. we did BD around O but only 2 times. My husband doesn't really want us to conceive this cycle either for the same reason of all the fun being gone.:haha: I am kind of hoping we didnt conceive this round so I can use my CBFM next month, also if I conceive in August we would be due in May, which from a teacher stand point is a good time, I would get out a little early from school for maternity leave and I would not have to leave the baby until August when school starts again.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->