Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Ladies that transferred how are we all feeling?

Hi misscassie I am 4d5dt apart from being tire nothing much else. I had a very slight uncomfortable feeling yesterday night only when lying down but it went away. All to do with the progesterone.

Feeling very scare. Dh doesn't want to do another fresh as too stressful but I don't know if I can accept it yet! Feeling very emotional. How you feeling hopefully better than me.

Feeling very scare. Dh doesn't want to do another fresh as too stressful but I don't know if I can accept it yet! Feeling very emotional. How you feeling hopefully better than me.

A fresh IVF cycle is, TBH, more stressful for the woman though since everything is happening to her body - your DH only has to supply the :spermy: on transfer day. Have you tried discussing it with him and let him know that you'd really like to do just 1 more? Maybe if you agree to only do 1 more, he may be more compliant? Or is he completely against it and won't budge at all?

There is so much action and so many ladies going through different parts of the cycle it's hard to keep up. But I really do like reading all of your posts and finding out where you are at in all this.

We are currently on day 4 of meds and had our bloodwork and ultrasound appointment today. They said I have 20-23 follicles and the biggest one is measuring about 8mm. We got from the nurse that they would prefer them to be measuring a little bit bigger. But when she called later after the results of the bloodwork and talking to the doctor they are going to leave my meds the same for now and I go back Tuesday for BW and U/S again.

So for now I think the news is all pretty good and hope the shots keep doing what they are supposed to and the little follies grow bigger!

Looking forward to updates from everyone in the coming days!

I started BCP & lupron injections today. The injection went well, I hate needles but I was very proud of myself. I hope it gets ever easier.

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted since I originally asked to join! Been crazy busy between work, chasing around a 2 year old, snowmaggedon, and remembering to take my meds! It's too much to catch up with all of you individually, so congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to all those who are waiting for their BFPs. AFM, my FET went along as planned this past Thursday. We put in one collapsed blastocyst, which I have no idea what that even means. I have to admit that I feel no symptoms at all. I promised my hubs that I wouldn't POAS this time, but it's going to take everything in me not to give in! My blood test is Feb 1.

Just sending some hope for the night I had hardly any symptoms that would tell me I was pregnant with my first ivf and it was a success so keep positive symptoms or no symptoms!

Hi Kat,

I think my husband said ultimately it is my choice but he rather not go ahead with it. I guess have to stay positive. How you going?

Ivfeffer we transferred a collapsed blastocyst as well. My re told us not to be concerned they expand and collapse it is all normal. My daughter was from a collapsed blastocyst too.

One week to go. I am not testing either too much stress!

Hi Kat,

I think my husband said ultimately it is my choice but he rather not go ahead with it. I guess have to stay positive. How you going?

Ivfeffer we transferred a collapsed blastocyst as well. My re told us not to be concerned they expand and collapse it is all normal. My daughter was from a collapsed blastocyst too.

One week to go. I am not testing either too much stress!

If it were me, I wouldn't like if my DH said that. Maybe you can try and convince him and get him on board? But here's hoping it won't matter much and your embie sticks:happydance:

I can feel you on the not testing, I won't either and will just wait for the results of my beta on February 5th.

AFM not feeling much at 2dp2dt. The embie has probably not even implanted yet since I think they at earliest do so around 5-6 dpo according to what I've read. I also think for my CP I didn't feel anything until later on.

How about you?

How are you all doing ladies?

Unlucky I think you both have to be in agreement to do another full IVF round. It not exactly a cheap thing to do. He is possibly worried about the effects of all of it on you.

The witch has got me, this cycle of over. We have 5 frosties but I am having a major wobble if I should really be trying for a baby at 41, maybe it just isn't meant to happen for us.

oh Tommy.. I'm so sorry. that really sucks.. If you have 5 frosties left I think you should hang in there. I know it's really hard. Some people have really good success on here and they are older than u. When were the frosties frozen? Sorry to ask it's hard to keep up with everyone on here!

Unlucky I think you both have to be in agreement to do another full IVF round. It not exactly a cheap thing to do. He is possibly worried about the effects of all of it on you.

The witch has got me, this cycle of over. We have 5 frosties but I am having a major wobble if I should really be trying for a baby at 41, maybe it just isn't meant to happen for us.

So sorry tommy:hugs::hugs: Maybe you could try having a few FETs and see how they go before making the decision to stop? That's what I'd do.

Im so sorry :hugs: life can be so cruel.

I would atleast try a couple more fets as im sure one of them is your baby :)

When i woke up this morning i had i felt so nauseouse it was horrible i was dry reaching while trying tk get ready for work and it stayed me with for a couple hours. I ate food felt better and then it came back im hoping its a good sign

I'm sorry Tommy I would try a few more FET's before giving up though

FX MissCassie!

So sorry about the news Tommyg. Like the other ladies said there is still hope with your frosties especially if they are good enough to freeze!

Hmm at the moment I am avoiding talking about next steps.

Tommyg - sorry to hear your news. I assume you have POAS to check it's not a false alarm?

Best of luck all of you entering the hideous 2WW.

AFM I am now 7dp5dt and have strong positives which have got darker daily. I am on the high dose folic acid, aspirin and clexane and praying that one or both sticks.
Now into the TWW for an ultrasound...

Glad to hear everything looks good 2016!

Hmm at the moment I am avoiding talking about next steps.

Totally understand:hugs: I hope you can get him to be more on board if your FET doesn't work out, of course FXed it does and you won't need to have that talk :dust:

Hello everyone, hope you're all feeling ok?

Tommy - so sorry it hasn't worked out this time. I hope you get some frosties so that you can try again soon x

2016orbust - that sounds very promising! When is your "official" test date?

Unlucky - sorry you're in this situation. Me and OH haven't talked about it seriously, but I know he isn't keen on doing another fresh cycle if this doesn't work out. I think it's partly because he sees what I have to through, but also financial unfortunately. It seems a shame that something like this has to come to money but I suppose that's the reality. Hopefully it all works out this time and you won't have that choice to make though :)

I had egg collection this morning - 23 eggs! I'm pleased with the number obviously, but the high amount and the fact I had free fluid around my pelvis means that I am at risk of OHSS. They've recommended that all embryos get frozen this time and we try a FET cycle in 3 months. I know it's for the best but I can't help feeling disappointed, it's just not going the way I had in my head! I've never done a FET before so that will be interesting!

I have my fingers crossed for everyone in their 2ww, I hope time doesn't drag too much for you all x

CDLady - thanks! Official test isn't until 29/1 (why they wait 13 days post 5 day transfer is beyond me)

Don't despair over this cycle - though I had the same situation and mild OHSS (35 follicles on R ovary - ouch!) my clinic pressed ahead with fresh transfer and I feel fine but I worry that the eggs won't have been as good quality (I previously had a trisomy 15 miscarriage at 12 weeks so quite worried about that)

Unlucky - sounds like you need some downtime to just mull over all that has happened. Don't make any major decisions too soon

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->