Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Thanks kat, we have met before. I was briefly posting in the ivf November thread! Are you currently PUPO?

Welcome Froggy! I just had my 3rd FET- they have always been on cd21, although they say it goes by when your lining is ready. My dr requires lining to be 8 or better. FET is so much less stressful than fresh. We did ICSI with PGD in September and this is FET #2 since then. We transferred our only female embie last time but it wasn't great quality and didn't take. I guess I'm meant to have boys! Good luck to you!

MissCassie Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you! I can't bring myself to test this early. Trying to hold out until blood pregnancy test on Feb 1. Unlucky, are you waiting to test as well?

Ewwg Congrats that is alot of eggs. Taking a break is a thing you will be relaxed for your transfer! What work commitments do you have?

Ivfeffer I can't bring myself to test either. I rather live in denial until I can't anymore Hehe Are you still feeling hungry?

Hey Unlucky, not feeling as hungry. I actually feel kind of full. I hate symptom spotting but my gums all of a sudden are bothering me. Just for giggles, my son woke up from his nap and asked me what I was going to name his baby brother. Weird because we never mention any of this stuff in front of him, plus he's two so he knows nothing about babies! I hope he's on to something!

Hey ladies ☺ hope you're all well.
Huge congrats to those who have had their BFP! Hopefully I will be joining you soon! Going in for ET today. They rang on Monday and said that out of the 8 eggs that fertilised, 4 of them were top quality ones, so fingers crossed that one of those will be our golden egg!
X

Thanks kat, we have met before. I was briefly posting in the ivf November thread! Are you currently PUPO?

Yep after IVF #2, my ER was the 21st (only got 2 eggs) and ET the 23rd, with a top quality embie:thumbup: My one other embie unfortunately had way too much fractation so they threw it away. I had a CP after IVF #1 so hoping this'll stick and be my super sticky take home baby :)

Hey ladies ☺ hope you're all well.
Huge congrats to those who have had their BFP! Hopefully I will be joining you soon! Going in for ET today. They rang on Monday and said that out of the 8 eggs that fertilised, 4 of them were top quality ones, so fingers crossed that one of those will be our golden egg!
X

Good luck Elz, FXed it goes well and one of them becomes your BFP :dust:

Good luck Elz!!!
Ewwg - waiting is the worst for the genetic screening results. We had to wait a month. And it was smack back exactly a month both times - maybe even more than a day! I would keep counting surely it's been more than a month.. Umm no it's been two weeks/ 3 weeks etc etc!! And waiting twice because we had two rounds. It was the longest wait. You got a great amount of eggs so fingers crossed you've got lots to test at day 5!! I know what you're going through you feel like you've got so many hoops to jump through at different stages. We're here!

Elz how exciting good luck today!

Ladies waiting to test i don't blame you for riding it out I eventually caved but I waited pretty close to my beta!

I will finally be getting my period next week never been so excited since it means cycling month! Eeek. my insurance is also covering 85. Percent of my ivf so I'm super pleased with that as well!

Ladies waiting to test it don't blame you for riding it out I eventually caved but I waited pretty close to my beta!

I will finally be getting my period next week never been so excited since it means cycling month! Eeek. my insurance is also covering 85. Percent of my ivf so I'm super pleased with that as well!

Not as if I have much choice since they don't sell FRERs here and I never did order any from the UK last month so will just have to wait:winkwink: I suppose I could use a "normal" HPT but I wouldn't think I could test much before the beta anyway :shrug:

Yay for AF in this case:happydance::winkwink: So great you get that much covered:thumbup:

So I've been debating on doing acupuncture for the past few weeks now. We are only doing IVF w/ PGS for a balanced translocation I have no problem getting pregnant and I'm debating if it's worth the extra money to spend on the acupuncture. It's not going to help the balanced translocation any.

Anyone thoughts opinions?

Hey! So it's a bitter-sweet day today. When we arrived at the clinic they explained to us that there were no longer any top quality embryos, only 1 average quality and the rest were poor quality. For this reason they asked us if we wanted to transfer 2 embryos. We thought that this would be our best option, also because none of the remaining embryos can be frozen. BUT on the bright side, transfer was successful, I'm going to just take it easy now for the next fortnight and keep everything crossed that at least one of the embies will implant! X

Hey! So it's a bitter-sweet day today. When we arrived at the clinic they explained to us that there were no longer any top quality embryos, only 1 average quality and the rest were poor quality. For this reason they asked us if we wanted to transfer 2 embryos. We thought that this would be our best option, also because none of the remaining embryos can be frozen. BUT on the bright side, transfer was successful, I'm going to just take it easy now for the next fortnight and keep everything crossed that at least one of the embies will implant! X

So, so sorry Elz to hear about your top quality embies:hugs::hugs: Hope at least one of them sticks, FXed:flower:

So sorry to hear I hope that you get one to stick

Elz, I am sorry about your embryos, but yay for being pupo! And try not to read too much into the quality gradings....I always wonder how much these things matter, as in natural pregnancies no one is in there to check if the embryo implanting is "high" or "low" quality. Fingers crossed for you! x

Unlucky, I am in finance/bond ratings and we have several big deals kicking off in the next couple weeks, so I'll have some travel for meetings etc, as well as work related stress. Taking a month or so off before starting the FET, shots, monitoring etc sounds ok to me, and work will hopefully keep me occupied while I wait around for PGD results...!

Danser, I don't think acupuncture can help the translocation, but I do think it can help prepare the womb to better "receive" the embryo, and also serve to calm you down. My REs have always said it may not help but it certainly doesn't hurt your chances, and I find it relaxing. But I've done it for all my cycles, and only one was successful, so it is not a magic bullet by any means, and it is pricey!

Almosthere, yay for insurance coverage! This journey is so stressful and emotional on its own, without bringing money into it. We were lucky to have coverage for a large chunk of our prior cycles in NY....in NC, it is not covered at all, boo.

Hope all you pupo ladies are feeling good and sending you lots of good luck as you get closer to testing day. x

As for me, we just found out 11 of the 12 eggs fertilized, so I am cautiously optimistic. We'll get updates on day 3 (Friday), day 5, and day 6, with biopsies on day 5 and 6 of any suitable embryos. I hope to stay busy for the next 4-5 days and to get a few good blasts for testing! One step at a time....feeling nervous! x

Oh girls I had an old test lying around and decided to test don't know why. BFN I haven't told my husband yet because holding on to some hope that it was an old pregnancy test. I don't know what I will do on Monday when I get it officially. Another cycle will be horrible!

I hope it was just an old test unlucky.
ewwg I'm debating it still. It does not seem relaxing at all. I hate needles as it is.

Unlucky how many days past ov are you? Hope ot was a fluke!

Elz sorry to hear but I think you still have a great shot and could even have twins in the making! Congrats on being pupo!

AFM can't stop thinking about zika infecting the U.S and hoping if I get pregnant all will be okay. Am I the only one worried about this? I feel like I'm such a worry wart :(

Danser I haven't done much higher research but my gut says it probably doesn't help much. Can't hurt to try though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->