Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Hey everyone. I don't know about you ladies but I've been ridiculously hungry the past few days. If I don't wind up pregnant, I will wind up on a diet! Not only have I been eating all day, I'm also watching the Food Network! I feel so gross!

I got my bfp this morning :) at 5dpt5dt! Thats the earliest i have ever seen a line. And i did a test yesterday and there was an indent so thought id try my luck this morning.

Fx and lost of baby dust all of you very lovely ladies xx

:dust:

Crazydoglady great news that's a lot of eggs!

Tommy sorry to hear the witch got you :(

AFM I am just relaxing until I get my period so I can get this show on the road! My son will be getting his surgery right before af comes so it shouldn't overlap with ivf which is a relief I want to focus on him first then ivf.

Congrats misscassie!

Ivfeffer that is a good symptom to have. Looks promising for you.

Tommy I am so sorry it didn't work out this time...I hope one of the frosties will do it for you! FETs can be less stressful on the body so maybe that will do the trick!

Congrats Cassie and 2016 on your BFPs! IvyEffer and Kat (and all others in the TWW now) hope you will join them soon!

Hope shots are going well for everyone, and for those waiting to cycle that time is passing relatively quickly.

AFM I triggered last night, and had one final gonal dose as well. I stimmed a day two days less than the first time I did IVF (not counting the dose on trigger night) and was not familiar with taking stims with the trigger, but I have a friend who says this is now standard at her clinic so who knows. Hard not to compare vs previous cycles! I am feeling bloated and am looking forward to retrieval to decompress a bit. I hope we get a good number but am trying to be realistic. I'll report back tomorrow afternoon!

x Emma

Hey everyone. I don't know about you ladies but I've been ridiculously hungry the past few days. If I don't wind up pregnant, I will wind up on a diet! Not only have I been eating all day, I'm also watching the Food Network! I feel so gross!

Thats a good sign :) im starting to feel sick if i dont eat something so id take it as a good thing.

Thank you ladies for your congrats :) im trying not to get too excited about it just yet.

wow Cassie what a good Australia's day present for u!!! hope others are close to getting their BFP soon!

Almost I'm glad u can get the show on the road and your child's surgery won't over lap too much

wow Cassie what a good Australia's day present for u!!! hope others are close to getting their BFP soon!

Thank you :flower: its a great Australia Day present.

I hope everyone gets their bfp very soon!

CrazyDogLady: Wow, congrats on getting so many eggs, hoping the "Golden Egg" is among them. Sorry they can't do a fresh transfer but it's probably for the best. Hope your countdown to an FET goes by quickly and you'll get your BFP:flower:

MissCassie: Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!

almosthere: Hope they won't overlap so you can concentrate on your son for his surgery:flower:

ewwg: Good luck at your ER, hoping you get some really good eggs:thumbup:

AFM am 3dp2dt and just taking things easy. I probably won't be reading too much into anything though in part due to taking Crinone, just like I did last time.

On a more private note I've been able to keep away from stalking my toxic siblings' FB profiles this entire month:thumbup: I don't know if I mentioned this but my toxic older brother suddenly sent us a Christmas card although it was without any personal message, just a bunch of pics from their trip to Costa Rica (he was probably just trying to shove it in my face, "See how great my life is since I started silent treatmenting you and you're almost completely out of my life!"). DH wanted to respond and say thank you for the card, I advised him not to engage based on how badly my toxic brother, his enabler wife and my toxic sister have treated me. I think DH has now forgotten about the card so my brother won't be getting a response which is good - I think he's just setting me up for more abuse.

Congrats MissCassie
Good luck with the ER today ewwg!

I did my second injection last night and it went so much better. I feel so relieved now that I can handle this and I won't pass out and now only after my second day it's become no big deal. This may change when I have to inject menopur or progesterone but for now I feel comfortable and relaxed about it all.

Hello ladies! We are looking to do our first fet in February after a freeze all ivf icsi cycle in November. I start my lupron on cd21 which is Thursday the 28th. When cd1 arrives I'm instructed to call into my ivf nurse. And at that point I'll start estradiol patches. Out of curiosity has anyone had fet protocol similar? I want to know what day I can possibly expect transfer, if I can.

Welcome froggyfrog! I will be cycling in Feb as well with one frosties I have two from 2012. I will. I will be doing a natural cycle with just progesterone and am on vitamin d finally down to 1000 instead of 6000 a month I was low when I got my baseline bloodwork.

We are just doing one frostie as well. We have 7 total, but because of my age and the fact that our frosties are blasts, my dr wanted to just do one to be safe. I take vitamin d as well. I take 2000 a day. And got word 2 weeks ago that my vitamin d along with my thyroid are back to normal levels!

Hi all (and welcome Froggyfrog), just a quick update, we got 12 eggs today. We'll find out tomorrow how many fertilized, and then Sunday or Monday to see if any make it to day 5 for biopsy/freezing. Then a different kind of TWW while we wait for genetic testing results. I am feeling ok, just sore and woozy, so will be taking it easy today!

Hope everyone is doing well and the preggo/pupo ladies are starting to get some symptoms! :)

Thanks ewwg, fx you have a high number that fertilized and make it to day 5! Have a nice relaxing day and let someone wait on you!

FX ewwwg for lots of embryos. Do the lab results really take two weeks to come back for PGS?

Danser, that is the outside estimate, though sometimes I think it can go quicker. My clinic just puts you back on the pill with your next period, and then you can either go right into an FET cycle or wait and schedule it for later. We may wait a month or two depending on work commitments/travel. But the waiting for the results is always stressful!

ewwg: Congrats on getting so many eggs, FXed your "Golden Egg" is among them:happydance:

froggyfrog: Welcome to the thread, I do believe we've met before :winkwink: I unfortunately have no experience in FETs as I never have gotten frosties from either of my 2 IVF cycles :( But I do believe a few on here are doing FET and can help guide you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->